Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
messinwithmesser said:
i kept pretending to get something from my bag to get a glimpse of him...also trying to see if there were any other csi:ny hotties with him... :p

Haha, i wouldn't even have been that cool. I probably would have been gaping, and then when he realized, I would have gone bright red and tried to pretend I was talking to my friend -- who would probably not play along and therefore sell me out as the worst kind of fangirl.

outside of the show and the leather vest at the Pre-Emmys
hehe, yeah I don´t think there´s words to describe how much I really don´t like leather vests.
But aside from that I think he looks pretty good at events and stuff... although on some pictures it looks like his beard has come alive and is trying to eat him....

Rutta said:
although on some pictures it looks like his beard has come alive and is trying to eat him....

I just burst out laughing in the middle of the computer lab at school and got a couple dirty looks...but it was worth it. Aww, I like it when he's a little scruffy.

If it had been me i'd be surprise i was still standing :lol:
AJ> HI
Me>
fainting.gif

feenx said:
If it had been me i'd be surprise i was still standing :lol:
AJ> HI

Uh, in total agreement with you there!

Hey, does anyone know what "AJ" stands for? I know on IMBD it says he's sometimes credited as "Alan." It would weird me out if he was Alan James, because my dad is James Alan.

Was this guy a model or something? Looking at some of those pics on page 1 they look professionaly done. I would really like to see more of him. He is like the only tech I remember from CSI:NY. They seem to go though a lot of cast members. ;)

feenx said:
I remember Chad :lol: Adam is way better than Chad.

Here here! Chad was okay, but I always look forward to Adam -- you know he's going to say something silly/funny. And come on, I always want to give him a HUGE hug when he comes on screen. :D

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Was this guy a model or something? Looking at some of those pics on page 1 they look professionaly done. I would really like to see more of him. He is like the only tech I remember from CSI:NY. They seem to go though a lot of cast members. ;)

I know, I think he should be on more episodes. Although four out of the first six ain't bad, especially considering last season he was only in...what, like seven episodes out of the whole 20-something of them? Still, the writers/producers need to make sure AJ sticks around -- he's got a big fan base for a "guest star."

We're lucky he's back in S3!!! You0re right, we had a lot of Lab Technicians in CSI:NY, and none has the same success as Greg from CSI LV...let's hope for Adam!!!
He's adorable :)

We're definitely pulling for him here on this forum!

( we're also pulling for him to...uh...trim? :lol: AJ, a little beard is cute, a lot of beard is...lumberjack-esque. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back