Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Awww, poor guy. It looks like he is feeling better now though. He never complained either. Impressive! But I would like to take him home, even if he is feeling fine ;)

Found some new pictures. Anyone wanna bet he is going to like his new job as jugde at the Miss California USA pageant, seeing that he really enjoys spending time with women?

[​IMG]

and it looks like he really enjoys golf too.

[​IMG]

2. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

lucky lucky girls!!

and yeah, every time i see AJ with a golf club my hatred for the sport wanes just a little bit more!

3. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

I love AJ. He is such a cutie. It's too bad that he was sick. Although, cute sick people are just get cuter. haha

Hmmm, I'm not sure if anyone is interested but I did make a Fanvideo a while ago that is made of a composition of AJ's various appearances in shows like Without a Trace, Wild Roomies, and Are you Afraid of the Dark and meshed them with CSI NY to make up Adam Ross's past. If anyone is bored...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvMoweEk9PE

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I loved that video. Probably the best Adam video that I ever seen. I am not lying or joking. It made me wanna cry. Silly maybe. By the way, the last scene, where is it from? Looks like a CSI episode, but which one?

5. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

Thank you! Yes, it's from season 5 episode 6. "Enough" - the one where Adam was getting fired but then the team came through. ^.^

6. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

fwuzzfwuzz I think I love you!

That was...perfect. Working those other shows in for backstory, especially the Without a Trace stuff. Wow!

*small voice* there might have been a tear...

7. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

I know - I was looking through all of Aj's work and when I stumbled on that Without A Trace episode I was so exicted to find it because it was so perfect. haha Thank you for your comments! :)

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Have you seen really seen all of AJ's work? I am jealous, if so. I have just seen some movies, and the episodes with CSI NY, Supernatural (Ghostfacers), and AJ as Dave in Entourage. I haven't seen Without A Trace yet :( Not a single episode, and definitly not the one with AJ.

9. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

His ep of Without a Trace is very good, likewise his Bones appearance.

I've seen everything I can my hands on, up to and including such dire efforts as Wishcraft and You Did What? if it wasn't for the awesomeness of CSI NY and Supernatural I'd say he really needs a new agent!!

He is still excellent in all of them though, proof of what a great actor he is!

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Wishcraft is actually a pretty good movie. Not that bad compared to Extreme Days (really hate it, it's crap if I can be honest). Wild Roomies is also another bad movie. Even if I can't complain as AJ was awesome in these movies, but it doesn't make any of these movies good.

11. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I just had issues with Wishcraft as for the most part it's two totally seperate movies that come together in the last 10 minutes!

ETA: Never mind, got excited when I thought that was a recent pic, but it's from a while back.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  12. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

I totally agree. Wishcraft was a little eh. Maybe because the hair that had on AJ looked so ridiculous. Extreme days on the other...ergh - yeah I know what you mean. Even through his bad films he's still adorable.

But yeah anything where AJ cries in, the performance is an absolute win for me. I know, I'm horrible. He cried in Wild Roomies, Supernatural, CSI NY, and Without A Trave - agh - so cute!:drool:

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I prefer when AJ laugs, it's contagious. I have no idea why, but every time I hear him laugh I start to laugh (or smile). I just can't help it. I even adore the way he uses his hands whenever he talks, and his facial expressions.

Like in this video, which is so sweet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYDMhkPT-g&feature=related

But when he cried in Wishcraft, Wild Roomies and CSI (season 5, episode 15, when he talked to that boy), I loved it. Adorable even if it was sad ;)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  14. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

OH, How could I forget his laugh. He laugh is so infectious! His parents look really nice. I never seen this video before - but I always love watching his interviews. He's so goofy.

I remember when he cried in CSI NY - It was my birthday when the Party's over epi aired and it was very nice b-day gift. It cheered me up since I was very sick on my B-day. haha.

15. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie