Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Caught AJ last night on Flashpoint. He was excellent; totally believable character. Why can't they give this guy more screentime on CSI: NY? :confused:

Caught AJ last night on Flashpoint. He was excellent; totally believable character. Why can't they give this guy more screentime on CSI: NY? :confused:

That was a good episode.

About that episode, what is up with the May Dalton case? Why did Ed have to shoot her? Was she having mental issues?

They just haven't given him good screen time until two episodes this year on NY.

EDIT: Thank you for reminding me about the episode. Too bad that AJ didn't know when his episode would air in the states though. Even though I did tweet to him about it.

Well, it was a spot where his father's ashes are buried. I'm guessing he felt like his family should be there when he popped the question to Abby, so they would all be 'together', so to speak. :)

Well, it was a spot where his father's ashes are buried. I'm guessing he felt like his family should be there when he popped the question to Abby, so they would all be 'together', so to speak. :)

Didn't realize that is where his father's ashes were buried there.

That makes sense. :)

Has anyone seen A.J. new pic on twitter? He has been working out!!! :drool:

Definatly has shed his Adam Ross look...

Back