Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Good grief. now, there was me thinking I'd seen the hottest he could be, up close and personal, but apparently I was wrong.

That is beautiful!

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Ooo... new thread, new banner, and some very awesome pictures! Thank you all so much! Those are great! :D

PS. I love the title :D

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

New Thread!!! (And I also love the title)

Ya'll have been busy while I was at the university/library. Great pics and videos :D

I guess that makes it my turn for a thread warming present. Here are the wallpapers I promised a while back:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh, your wallpapers are great. My favourite is the last one, although I like all of them. Well done!

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thread #3 already?:wtf: Gosh, I must de-lurk asap.

Great title, Steph. I hope we get to see more Adam moments this season, I'm missing him so badly when he's gone. Our boy's growing up. I like to see him doubt and stutter, but I love to see his self-confidence improving without Adam becoming a smug idiot.

6. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

great name for the thread and nice pics

i hope to that we gets some great adam moments this season

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Glad you guys like the name. :D Hehe, I think it's awesome that we're on thread 3, just shows that there's a lot of love out there for AJ/Adam. :adore: I agree with you Aurora hun, Adam definitely does need to get some more great screentime this season, he hasn't had as much as he deserves. I miss his quirky adorkableness. :adore:

Meg, wow, thanks so much for those walls, they are totally gorgeous. :adore: Snagged them all, but the second one is my favourite, using it at the min. :D Thanks again Hun.

8. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

did I promise pictures of AJ?! I think I did!

Okay, most of mine seemed to come out blurry, can't imagine why since I was sat in the front row and he kept making eye contact with me...but I did get a few goodies!

From Friday night's meet and greet, me and all the Ghostfacers with my cake that I made.
    [​IMG]

Blurry but still gorgeous, AJ leaving the meet and greet with the chocolate skull the UK facers bought him.
    [​IMG]

Saturday morning opening Ceremony
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the smile *melts*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    That'll probably do for now. My entire album can be found at http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/HellHoundsCon/ if you want to browse through them all at your leisure!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh my god, he's sooooo hot there. It's unbelievable that he actually was sick. He seems to feel pretty fine anyway. And I really love the clothes that he wears. AJ looks truly awesome.

Did browse through your pictures, they all look awesome. You even did take a photograph of Aj's shoes only. That's weird, but nice :)

10. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

a lot of my friends have a lot more awesome pics, like him at the dungeons on Saturday morning where he just looked edible!

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

But there's nothing wrong with your pictures. They're awesome too. I didn't know that he could look edible. Sounds great though

12. Stepherweps

Gosh, those are so awesome Ciara, thanks for the link your album, I'm going to have a looksie, thanks for sharing them with us. :D I'm really glad that you had a good time. :D He looks totally gorgeous in all of them. :adore: Just a suggestion Hun, they are stretching the board, so maybe you could post them as thumbnails or link? Thanks. :D

13. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

photobucket is being lame and not giving me thumbnail links. I'm working on it.

14. Stepherweps

You're a darling, thanks so much for doing that Ciara. :D I had a look through your album, you got some really great shots. :adore: I'm so jealous that you got a hug from him. :lol:

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I am jealous too, as I also want a hug (no, many hugs) from that man. But I am also lucky as someone here got the chance to meet him. By the way, Ciara; I just noticed that the sweet little messages that they wrote to you when you asked for autographs. Fantastic, loved them!

But I am curious, what did happen during the weekend?