Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

an awful lot, but the highlight was being a part of the filming of a ghostfacers webisode, directed by a certain Mr Buckley. I'm still working on my report, there's a lot to put in it, but I'll link it here as soon as it is done!

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Thanks, it would be great. Everyone seems to be talking about that video.

By the way, I am friends with AJ on facebook. Don't know if everyone else here are friends with him too there. Otherwise, I think I can post his current status here. It looks like he enjoyed the weekend too:

Just a quick shot out to all the UK Facers and people that we met at Hell Hounds.Thanks for all your messages, gifts and kind words :) We had such a great time with you in York. Stay Razor!

Now, I really wish I was there. Too bad I don't live nearby :(

3. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Yeah, I commented on that on FB. I'm gonna send him a message at some point, but I need to word it right.

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

You're so lucky, Ciara! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the pictures, I'm glad you had a great time and that you met him.

Vildis, is it possible to friend him at FB or is it more of a private thing? 'Cause I've got an account and I'd like to follow his updates.

ETA: I've seen the link to your FB at your profile... can I friend you too? ;)

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Plenilunio:
    You can friend me there if you want to. It's no private thing to friend AJ on FB, just be aware that he never replies on messages or chat, if he's online. At least, he has never done that when I have tried to contact him there. But you can still be friends with him there, and look for updates (including some nice pictures and videos). As AJ has added many fans, I think he will accept your friend request too.

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the info! I wouldn't really have a way of knowing if he's online, since my chat is always off because I hate that feature.

Also, I understand the poor guy doesn't want to talk to everyone in his friend list. I'm sure nobody means to pester him or make him uncomfortable, but probably many fans have tried to contact him and seeing 20 convos pop out all once must be overwhelming, even if none of them means anything bad at all, but simply saying "Hi, AJ!".

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Last time I checked he had over 2500 "friends" in his friend list. That's a lot of people. Then imagine that maybe 50 % or more are fans trying to contact him. It would mean that he has to spend hours daily just to sit there and chat or reply on messages in that inbox. I bet he has more important things to do, so I have accepted it now and let him be.

By the way, I was looking for new AJ pictures. Can anyone tell me hoe I could miss following picture below. I swear, I have never seen it before. And he looks so hot there (maybe the clothes were a main reason....):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  8. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

*small voice*
    I got a reply from him. Just once, I sent him (and all the other Ghostfacers) messages asking if they had any food allergies cos I didn't want to kill them with the cake I made for Hell Hounds. He replied to that, and apparently, according to some witnesses, he really enjoyed the cake too.

Also, yeah, go ahead and friend me on FB if you wanna, got not problem with that.

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I never got any reply, that's why I said that he never replies on messages. Apparently I was wrong, but I don't think he often replies on messages. I am just guessing though.

Is he allergic to anything though (or is any of the others allergic)? I am just curious, as it's not like I am going to meet them someday and give them something to eat/drink.

10. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

I got a few good pics of AJ from the Hell Hounds weekend, I just need to upload them to photobucket and then I'll post some here. To start here is my huggy picture with the man himself:

[​IMG]

11. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

pictures from Hell Hounds:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one from the York Dungeon
    [​IMG]

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Thanks Elaine. Those pictures are great, I love them. Thanks for posting them, he looks soo adorable there. I also want a hug from that man ;)

13. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

elaine, where on earth were you standing to get that angle in the Dungeon? Did Brian (Doug) have you up on his shoulders or something? I'm not complaining cos I have very good memories of that room!!

Vildis, no, AJ does not have any food allergies (nor do any of the other Ghostfacers, although Austin is diabetic), and he really likes red velvet cake, in case you needed to know that. When he asked what kind of cake mine was and I said Red Velvet he grinned, and his exact words were "I love red velvet cake".

14. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

I couldn't see in that room because I was at the back. I was however stood next to Brian (the shiny headed one) and he took the pictures for me.

15. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

ah-ha, sneaky!
    Have you seen Teresa's photos? She was stood right opposite him!! I'll have to ask her permission to snag a couple of them and post them here, think folks might appreciate the pretty.