Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

[​IMG]

I see the old thread has reached 1000 posts, so looks like it's time for a new one, so come on by and join in the Adam/AJ loving. :adore: Oh and it's you're looking for the previous thread, you can find it right here. :D

Some pics to celebrate the new thread. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. If any of you guys would like me to change the thread title let me know, that was just the first thing that popped into my head. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

No, I am begging you; Please don't change the thread title. :guffaw:I love it, almost as much as I love the man himself :)

I am still waiting for Ciara's more recent pictures. But I love yours too :adore: It should be a crime being that hot :lol:

3. Stepherweps

Aww yay, I'm really glad you like it Vildis, I thought that it would be appropriate... :lol: Glad you liked the pics, I'm going to go and make a welcome banner. :D I'm having fun making AJ art. :lol:

I'm also really looking forward to seeing Ciara's pics and hearing all about her meet. I'm rather jealous, but I'm glad that she had a good time. :D It's so sweet that he still carried out all that he had promised even though he was ill, what a total sweetie he is. :adore:

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You better hurry up, making that banner. Who knows? I may get withdrawal symptoms very soon if I won't see that banner or anything related to AJ/Adam ;)

Well, I already knew that AJ is a sweetie. I don't know him personally, but as he always seem to be that adorable, sweet and down to earth, then he just gotta be a nice sweetheart. He's the kind of guy who you wanna take home. I bet he's the kind of son in law, who all mothers would love. :luvlove:

Okay, I will stop my little obsession right here, right now. At least, I can try for a while. :lol:

5. Stepherweps

Added the new welcome banner. ;)

I totally agree with you, he just seems like a total sweetie, like you said, the kind of you'd wanna take home to meet your parents, he's sweet, caring, adorkable and funny, I mean come on, what's not to love about him?! :adore: Hehe... *Sorry, end of fangirl moment... :alienblush: For now... :angel:*

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Haha.

By the way, saw your banner and while speaking of madness (but adorable madness a'la Adam Ross) I just have to link to some youtube videos. You know, classic Adam Moments. As I suck, I can only link them not renaming them into something else like: Adam Ross blh blah blah (and then you click on it, and comes to the video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlKLSaSc28g&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQWVT90Qwbs&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6MIIivlQfc&feature=related

And these hilarious ones:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRs4etUj34&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFsqlzPdJ18&feature=related

And a last one, just because I love this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RilVWO_arV8

Okay, over and out.

7. Stepherweps

Oh, thank you. :D Hehe, I love rewatching Adam scenes. :adore: One of my all time favourites was the scene where Mac caught him dancing in the lab and said "What is this? Dancing with the scientists?" :lol: It was so cute, he got all embarassed and started rambling on about dancing... Adorkable! :adore:

Well, I must go and do some homework, I'll watch those later, thanks. :D

8. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I totally did that dance on stage at lunch time yesterday...I have zero shame!

I'm just charging my camera battery so I can upload all the rest!

I wish I could take AJ home to meet my mother. Not sure what my boyfriend would say, but god the man gives the most amazing hugs.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yay, a third thread for the awesome and adorkable Adam/AJ! I love the pictures - and the thread title is perfect! :D

10. Stepherweps

Aww that's cool Ciara, can't wait to see them. :D :lol: Haha and I love the fact that you did that dance, hehe, that's so awesome. *High fives you.* I'm really glad that you had fun. :D Hehe, I can totally imagine that he would give great bear hugs... :adore:

Welcome back, and so glad you like the thread title too Fay. :D

11. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

he so deserves the love, really and truly.

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, you are soo right. Speaking of that, does anyone disagree with following picture?:

[​IMG]

13. Stepherweps

Oh my word, I've never saw that before... :adore: But I am officially in love... :lol: I think this calls for an icon change... Thanks so much for posting that Vildis. :D He looks so hot there... :devil:

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, I see your new icon already. I wanted to use it, too. But I don't wanna be a copycat. I am glad you loved it though. But you know, he always looks hot :drool:

I think I need some more buckets, so I have to write it on my christmas wishing list :guffaw:

15. Stepherweps

I totally agree with you, he does always look hot. :D Aww, sorry for stealing it to use an icon... :( Hehe, I think that's a good idea, he always has me drooling and giggling, he's just such a sweetie. :adore: