Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hahahaha, I must have seen it almost a million times. Well, not really but many times anyway. That is what I mean when I said I love his facial expressions. :lol:

2. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Love those other two vids, especially the Mr Cat one, it's the look into the camera at the end!

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I agree with you Ciara.

By the way, I really like the way he dresses too. Like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Oh! How did you find those without watermarks? *saves pictures for her ever growing folder of AJ yumminess*

5. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

nice pics vildis he looks very hot :drool:

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Ciara:

Why are you so surprised? it's not that hard to find pictures of him without those annoying watermarks. You only find photos with watermarks if you visit sites like Gettyimages. Which is the main reason to why I never visit sites like those. These two pictures come from another forum though.

7. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I've hunted high and low for copies of those without watermarks, cos I love him in suits! Clearly your image finding skills are far better than mine.

Just found some new pics over at AJ's website which led me, of all places, to the menshealth.com website. AJ apparently thinks he needs to lose weight and get some abs to look good on the beach, but there's a cute little video on the website of him breaking up with donuts :D

http://www.menshealth.com/bellyoff/

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Who doesn't love AJ in a suit? :adore: It makes him look even more hot.

Yeah, I did read an article somewhere, where he talked about his new lifestyle (no diet, he called it a lifestyle). Where he talked about food, training and how much weight he wanted to lose etc. I have seen that video before, but he still looks soooo adorable there.

9. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

Watching that Men's Health video it reminded me of my first reaction to see AJ in CSI NY 6.1 which was "Dang! He lost a lot of weight!"

If you watch the clip where he went back to the crime scene to get the fingerprint or when he was talking to Mac about the fingerprint, he is wearing this tucked in button down shirt and he looks really skinny! haha

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

that's what I thought too :D

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

But I think it's more obvious if you look at his face. I mean, he used to have a "babyface". A more chubby, but still a adorable face. If you know what I mean. But since he lost weight, he lost his babyface too.

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the gorgeous picccies Vildis, they are really cute. :adore: He is looking great recently, I kinda miss his little cutesy babyface, but he looks hotter than ever, so I can't really complain. :D Thanks also for the link to the vid. *Runs off to watch it*. :D

13. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I did notice he'd lost weight, and especially after Hell Hounds when I compared my two photoshoots with him. From May 2008, he has a much fuller face, this halloween he seemed taller, thinner (and sexier). Still love my first photo with him though cos of how much we are both grinning.

14. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

Atleast it was gradual and he looks good. If anything he's probably healthier and happier and that's what I like most! Although I do miss his little baby fat - I wonder if he did that Cayenne Pepper water diet. haha

This topic reminds me of Drake and Josh. Did anyone watch Drake and Josh? Now Josh's weight lost was so sudden and HUGE it was crazy.

15. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

He was so HAWT in manhattanhenge :drool: especially in the end scene :drool: