Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Dear AJ,

[​IMG]

Whenever I see a cupcake, I will always think of you.

And Carmine's right, you are a cupcake! Cute and sweet!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

*quickly runs from Fay*

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Awwww, great interview, thanks for posting it !!! :D

Btw, next thread name should be: "Adam/AJ: The Cupcake".:lol:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes, everybody needs to read the interview, and all of y'all need to check out his thank-you for the scrapbook that's pinned at the top of the forum.

If possible, I'm even more of a fangirl right now than I was before I came on the site this morning. :lol:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the interview link :D

I wish we could have seen :lol:....
    I really hope they put him innext season's credits, not the year after :(

AJ sounded so cute when he was talking about himself being on the bill board with Gary Sinise :lol:

5. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol he's such a cute guy I just want to take him home and hug him! Happy Birthday!!!

I found that interview really insightful into what his personality is really like, he's so sweet!

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww!!!! *huggles Fay* :D

I'm glad you guys liked the interview! And I'm glad what a sweet, nice guy he is comes across in the interview as well!

7. Faylinn

^^It's the kind of interview that gets a guy new fans, I think. ;)

So we know he's in at least a few of the upcoming episodes--I'm glad. I was a bit worried that, since he'd been in like half of the season already that they wouldn't put him in since his contract doesn't force them to--but I think they love him too much to leave him out of too many episodes in a row. :p

8. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Oh my gosh, that was an awesome interview!!! The part where A.J. thinks his character passed out and Kendall kicked him to the floor so he didn't 'close the deal' was hilarious. :lol:
    Congrats Faylinn, A.J. said your name!!!! Are you still on cloud 9?

9. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

I must say "Wow!"

what a kick ass interveiw, AJ is actually one of those guys like Gary and doesn't actually care he's famous, he's just going to keep doing what he's doing and perfecting himself on a daily basis.

i had to laugh though, was watching Home & Away earlier and AJ's girlfriends character was kissing this guy and i was thinking "I'll bet AJ isn't very impressed.."

10. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol which char plays his gf? I think it's really cool that they fly back and forth to see each other!

11. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

That was probably the best interview I have read in a few years! The man's passion is amazing! And the way he talked about his character. You can really tell that he loves Adam too, and that he puts a lot of soul in what he is doing. His love for this show and his work is contagious and it is impossible not to like him. As he got more and more enthusiastic, I did too. I liked AJ/Adam before the interview, but now I have to admit that I have reached a whole new level of respect for that man.

12. Faylinn

He's dating Sharni Vinson--she doesn't live in Australia anymore, though. I knew she was moving to LA, but the interview makes it sound like she's already there now. :) Good for them, I'd hate to have to fly that far to see someone all of the time. :lol:

As for AJ saying my name--as long as he got the gosh-darn scrapbook, I'm happy. :lol:

Word. :lol:

13. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I tend to think he has a personality like Adam and thats what i like about him. He's always very nice about the people around him, you can tell he loves Carmine and Gary. He just seems so cute and lovely.

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Sharni Vinson plays Cassie in Home and Away doesn't she?
    I was watching it and was trying to figure out who she was.
    I'm still all fangirl over the AJ interview and thank you. He's so adorable.

15. SomethinSomethin

SomethinSomethin Victim

Yep, Sharni Vinson is his girlfriend from Home and Away, I found out a few months ago that they were going out, I read it in a TV guide, I was like OMG! The drama! I think shes a really good actress, shes had some dramatic storyline in H&A and played them really well. I can imagine she and AJ making a great couple. :)

However a side note on her character, I am not impressed with her storyline at the moment at all, I havent been watching every episode, but still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.