Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Someone said something to me about him getting a haircut--and yeah, it does look a bit less fwoofy. :p I love when he has it sticking up in all directions, though. ;)

Dorking dancing FTW!

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I finally watched the episode and, incredible but true, I managed to remain spoiler free for the "dancing with the scientists" scene. Omg, it was so hilarious, so cute...He stole the whole show with a scene. :lol:
    After watching that clip on the boat where they showed him "dancing" I so wanted to see that on the show and there it was. :D

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

ADAM! AJ! WEE! :D

*plants self in thread* >.<

Firstly, I've loved AJ since he was on 'Supernatural' ('Hell House', season 1). His character was funny and loveable and it's great to see that his talents earned him a spot on CSI:NY.

The dancing last week was hilarious--it even got a chuckle out of my parents, heh.

I'm just greatful he'll eventually be there, no matter how long it takes. :lol: Although a big part of me wants him to have his own show just so we can see 40 minutes of AJ buuut...I digress. :p

I had been wondering why he wasn't added so at least it's been somewhat explained. Though I don't like the fact that it says 'special guest star', because he's not guest starring, he's a regular. Wouldn't it make more sense to have it say 'starring' as opposed to 'special guest star'? They do that on Miami--for example Sofia Milos and Rex Linn were 'starring' until they were added to the credits.

4. Faylinn

Hormiga, I'm amazed that you didn't watch the YouTube clip of the dance beforehand. :lol: He really was hilariously cute. :p

You would think so, but I guess it comes down to definitions we mere mortals aren't privy to. :lol:

I watched "Super Men" on Spike tonight (missed the first minute or two since I forgot about it, but then I turned it on). How adorable was Adam when he was geeking out about the victim being like Superman? :lol: 'Just like the real deal' or something like that. :p And his little geek-out about the krypton in the glass? *chortles* Oh Adam, who loves ya, baby? :p

Also, "Docta Hawkes"--*snorfle*

[​IMG]

5. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

*plants self in thread next to Geni*

*squee* I luff AJ :D It's weird, in crime shows, I tend to have things for the random (or not) lab techs rather than the main characters (Bobby in CSI, Tyler in Miami, Adam in NY, O'Halloran in L&O: SVU, and a random named Burke in 24)

Heh, I remember a while back, there was a small article in the paper (and by small, I mean, like 3 sentences) about how Sharni Vinson is leaving her soap to be in LA with AJ and I was like "OMG! WTF? etc." Aw, they are so cute. And I offhandedly mentioned it to my friends when they were talking about how she's leaving the show, and I mentioned that I love him, and apparently they saw him on one of the random morning shows and they all thought he was adorable too. But I was just sad that I missed it *cry*

But I was happy yesterday, when I was randomly reading the paper, and BAM! AJ!! There was another article (slightly bigger) but accompanied by a large picture of the two of them. And me, being my weird self, cut it out, and I's now keeping it :D Though I found it funny that the heading of the arcticle was "Strike her unlucky" (About how she was moving to LA in the middle of the strike) but nu! How can you possibly call her unlucky when she's dating him?! (But it also said that now she will have more time to laze around the house with him :D)

I always get excited when I see Adam is gonna be in an episode...Though I'm still waiting to buy season 2 on DVD. Speaking of, I think I'll try to get it today :D

ETA: HAHA! That dancing was awesome! "Dancing with the Scientists" - I'd totally watch that :D

6. Faylinn

His stuff is usually some of the best in the episode, hands-down. :p I don't know if it's because I love him or if it's just because Adam's that damn good, but a little Adam scene can make a good episode even better. :p

7. snowbird

snowbird Witness

Happy Birthday Fay!!

8. Faylinn

:p Thanks!

9. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I can only imagine what you have in store for our boys ;)

10. Faylinn

I'll be out of town for a few days, but before I go, here's a little treat thanks to our dear vegaslights. It's AJ at the 4th Annual TV Guide Emmy After Party in 2006:

[​IMG]

11. leftnotrace

leftnotrace Victim

Have a good time, Fay!

I was wondering if anyone had any screencaps or pictures of AJ from the episode of "Supernatural" he did. It was called "Hell House" and it aired in Season 1. You'd really be helping a girl out!

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I guess now we know what Adam would look like if he wore glasses. :lol:

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

you could try here and here also, they have some pretty decent caps. and if you haven't seen his episode of supernatural, you totally should hes funny as hell in it.

15. leftnotrace

leftnotrace Victim

Thank you so much! Those sites really helped me out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.