Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Gorgeous pics! Thanks so much for sharing those! I think I'm going to have to make a wallpaper now :D

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my word Meg, if you make a wall out of those, then you really must share. :adore: I'd love to have a wall out of those gorgeous piccies. :adore:

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, I would like to have a wallpaper made by those photos too. Please share, if you want to. Otherwise, I may make my own by these 4 photos from the Scarlet advert. If you all remember the Scarlet-thing. I really thought it was going to be a movie :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really feel like giving him a hug here (see picture above) :adore:

And finally, a bonus picture, as I really like AJ's tattoo's. :)

[​IMG]

4. Stepherweps

Aww, thanks for the cute pics Vildis, I remember about Scarlett, I thought it was going to be a movie too, that would have been pretty awesome. I've never saw an of AJ's movies, I'm going to have to get around to watching them though, but the trailers looked as though that would have been an amazing one had it existed. :D

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have seen quite many of AJ's movies. Just have two movies left. I have ordered one of them, I have waited over 2 months to get it. Stupid internet store. I have Wishcraft though, but never seem to get the time to watch it. And I own Extreme Days, but it sucks to be honest. The only reason to why I bought it is because of AJ..

So I really wanted Scarlet to be a movie, as the trailer was awesome.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Random funny comment: My sister was watching a show the other day that was talking about the movies that gave certain actors' their start when they were younger, and one of them was Katie Holmes. They showed a clip from "Disturbing Behavior", and I'm about 99% sure it was a scene where AJ's character yelled at her. I was like, 'LOL AJ!' :p

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

hahahaa, I wanna see that scene. Did it look like the movie was worth watching?

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ It's not a bad movie. I've seen it a few times. A little strange, but decent. And AJ was really adorable in it. :D

9. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I adore Disturbing Behaviour, it was the first thing I ever saw AJ in, and as of yesterday morning, my copy is now signed by the man himself!

So...yeah...I'm back, and I don't even know where to begin. I've had more hugs from the man in the last 50-odd hours than I can count.

Highlights - he funds the Ghostfacers project by himself. For a guy that was sleeping in his car before he got the CSI NY gig that is seriously impressive and made me love him even more.

AJ was extremely ill over the weekend, very nasty flu/chest infection type thing, yet he did everything on the schedule except for one solo panel on the Sunday afternoon. He's a trooper!

*clears throat* He seemed to be directing the Ghostfacers webisode that they made while they were there...which meant yours truly got personal direction from the most delectable Mr Buckley!

I'll leave you with those thoughts while I go write up a fuller report, and upload some photos. Expect lots!

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Ciara:

I think that's adorable. I mean, that he still was there doing almost everything even if he was really sick. Makes me love him even more. Nice little report anyway, I didn't know that about Ghostfacers at all. Can't wait to see that video/Ghostfacers webisode

11. Stepherweps

Wow Ciara, I'm so jealous, really glad you had a fun time though, can't wait to see hear all about it and see loads of pics. :D Well, seeing as we've reached 1000 posts, time to open a new thread, which you can find here. Enjoy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.