Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

Since Im still havent seen every episode, the first episode I saw with Adam in it was the one where in the beginning of the episode he says "must. fight. crime." when hes waking up -insert her name here- (Im drawing a blank :( )
    That part made me smile.
    :)

2. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ Haha, I loved that scene too, but one thing I'll never understand is why they wake up in their undergarments and they didn't .... nevermind :p. Her name is Kendall Novack btw.

3. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

Thanks.
    =]
    Maybe they got really drunk the night before...but then wouldnt they have a hangover?
    Oh who knows.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's interesting because when I first read the spoilers, I assumed that they had done something. But then the line where she asks if they did--and he said that they didn't--was put into the actual episode. Maybe TPTB decided not to dive right into a relationship. *shrug*

I've only seen clips of that Supernatural episode, but what I saw of it was hilarious. I'd love to see the whole thing eventually. :p

5. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I saw the epsisode before cause my friends OBSESSED with the show, but I dont remember it cause it was so long ago.
    I think Im gonna go and make her let me watch that episode again.

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's probably what happened, but still, why have them wake up naked together then? Adam could have been in that scene alone and it still would have been funny to see him wake up on the floor naked. :lol:

7. Faylinn

^^Haha, especially if he'd looked around after hanging up the phone and been like, "Ok, something went down here...and I really wish I remember what it was." :lol: Bonus points if they'd had random stuff misplaced and laying around. *snort* Then he could have been like, "Whatever, must fight crime," and tripped on his way to the bathroom. :p

But yeah, more than anything, I thought it was a crap way to introduce Kendall.

Have we discussed favorite Adam moments in here recently? I'm trying to think of something to discuss, and there really isn't much...

~ Adam being a wuss and getting called 'Cupcake' by a certain bespectacled CSI was fun. :p

~ The scene with Stella and Danny from "Consequences" is one of the best from season 3 IMO--very fun and natural. 'Stick with bowling,' indeed. :p

~ Adam geeking out over the krypton in the glass in "Super Men" was also hilarious and so very Adam. :p

~ On a more serious note, his little revelation about his father being a bully was nicely done as well, and it shows that AJ can easily do stuff that isn't just funny. I hope we get more stuff like that for Adam next season (since I don't anticipate anything for him in the remainder of season 4 once the strike is over).

Ah hell, I basically just love all of his moments. ;) The only ones that aren't worth much are the basic evidence-reading scenes that they all get saddled with sometimes. Generally, though, Adam doesn't even have boring scenes of that type. :p

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Hey, guys, did we miss A.J.'s 30 birthday?
    I read somewhere that his birthday was someday on February: 1, 11...They listed different days on different places, so not sure about the exact date.

9. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I went to look on IMDB and I found his officail website, but it doesnt say on either of those places. =/

I did find out he plays drums. :) I didnt know that.

But drums have nothing to do with birthdays. Sorry. I even tried wikipedia but they didnt have it either.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

TV.com says his bday is February 1, 1978, and his bio on the CBS website says February 9, 1978.

Happy belated 30th birthday A.J.! I hope it was a good one!

I brought cake!

[​IMG]

11. Faylinn

Aww, happy belated birthday to AJ!

[​IMG]

I thought a cupcake would be fitting. :p

Hehe, just don't accuse him of being in a band. :p That rumor just won't die. :lol:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Heh, Happy birthday, AJ! :D Awww, he and Eddie both turned 30 this year. Hope they commiserated together! :D

13. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

My heart really felt for Adam when he revealed that his father used to be a bully. I so wanted to hug him.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes, CSI Files has done an AJ interview! :D Could I be any happier? I think not.

AJ Buckley interview

He seems like such a nice guy. And he obviously loves playing Adam, which is great. :D

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

His interview is beyond adorable.
    HE just has so much love, respect and admiration for his fellow co stars and he seems really humble about both the shows and his own personal success.
    It's nice to read an interview as sweet as that.
    He's going to be in another Supernatural!! WHEEE!!!
    It's AJ day today as he thanked everyone foe the fan project too.
    He's just so adorable. I love him!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.