Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
I love him, but not quite as much as Fay. That should have totally been a choice in the poll! :lol: :D

If this had been a choice I probably would have voted for this too. :lol:

I also read the interviews in the meantime. They are really great. I am also looing forward to part two of the interview.

^^ :lol: Well, there's no need to have an option like that--everybody would have to pick it. :p

I can't believe nobody's come in here to comment about Adam from last night's episode! How adorkable was his little dance? :lol:

"Hey, boss." :p

ETA: Part two of that interview is up.

I still haven't got round to watching the ep but i'm really looking forward to Adam's part from what i've heard....
11.gif
:lol:

Adam is always adorkable. And he dances :lol: *pets him*

A couple of screencaps from last night:

ny412-000744.png

ny412-001223.png

That moment was definitely put in there for you Fay.
Of course, it's all about me. :lol:

Aww, I love the pictures, Elsie. :p The man has gotta be in his own little world to dance around and then be surprised when someone sees him--psst, Adam, darling, you're in a lab with glass walls. :lol:

Faylinn said:
That moment was definitely put in there for you Fay.
Of course, it's all about me. :lol:

It's always all about Fay when Adam dances. :D

Aww, I love the pictures, Elsie. :p The man has gotta be in his own little world to dance around and then be surprised when someone sees him--psst, Adam, darling, you're in a lab with glass walls. :lol:

I know, that's what's so funny. Even if Mac hadn't come across him, someone else would have. If Mac hadn't shown up when he did, Adam might have drawn a crowd. I could see Hawkes having a chuckle... ;) :D

Gosh, that Wu-Tang dance was so darn adorable! :D :D :D Made me love Adam even more. But the best part had to be Mac finding him amusing and even cute too! MAC, people, the most stoic, strict CSI on earth! :lol:

This dance was really great, and Mac's "What is this, dancing with the scientist?". Wonderful scene.

I also read the second part of the interview, thanks for the link Fay. It is great too. And how often he has to explain, that there is no band, that he is not in the band... :lol:

OMG YOU GUYS, DID YOU KNOW AJ'S IN A BAND? :lol:

Poor guy, it's like a zombie that just won't die. :p I wonder why they won't take it off of his IMDb page, though?

Elsie said:
Adam is always adorkable. And he dances :lol: *pets him*

A couple of screencaps from last night:

ny412-000744.png

ny412-001223.png

Awesome pictures!! If i could figure out the avatar thing, i'd make the dancing one it.

Is there any word though on WHEN AJ Buckley is going to be added to the main characters list? He definately deserves the spot...

I'm not sure when he'll be in the opening credits--you would think not until he's in every episode, but that wouldn't be for several more seasons. (How long was Hodges on Vegas before he ended up in the credits?)

Ah well. It's just nice to see an explanation so we know it's not one big f*ck-up. :lol:

he got a haircut!

but i think you're right, Fay...it might be a while before he makes the credits. which i think is a shame.

i bet AJ had fun with the dancing scene...he has mentioned a love for dancing before. :p i could show him a few moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back