Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I guess we will. :D

I'm quite looking forward to hearing some more about his childhood, from what we've heard before, poor baby had it hard *snuggles him*. I agree with you, he does bring a certain perspective we don't get from the other characters. I think that some people may find him easier to relate to... I dunno, he just has a calming air about him...

2. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

me to i miss him

3. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Ooh, thanks for the tip, Fay. I DEFINITELY have to watch tonight. I can't wait to see Adam back in action. Poor guy. He's missed by so many.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

As a random note, if Adam isn't there tonight, I'm going to be majorly cheesed off. *narrows eyes at TV*

I'll be cheesed off because 1) he wasn't there last week, and 2) it means they'll have taken out what looks to be a few good scenes for his character (he's a series reg now, so he deserves a few good scenes as much as the next reg).

But I'm probably just being paranoid about him not being there, though. :p

5. FlackFan01

Oh, I HOPE you are just being paranoid. I was more than "cheesed off" last week again. DH even noticed "someone's missing", but he couldn't figure out who. I helped him remember!

6. Faylinn

I had no reason to worry - Adam was there this week as expected, and he was great.

I think we'll have a lot to talk about in here once everybody has seen the episode. :)

7. FlackFan01

Yes, thanks for bringing Adam back! It just wasn't the same without our Adorkable, Loveable, Sweet, Sensitive, Caring, Adam. :drool::drool::drool: Squee! Oh, I just wanted to HUG HUG HUG him last night!:cool:

8. Faylinn

I felt so bad when he was crying at the end - poor baby definitely knows how it feels to love your father even when he's an a**hole. I thought him giving Jake the iPod was an awkward but sweet gesture.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I thought that was one of the most amazing episodes ever, strictly because Adam was that great in it! He was such a sweetheart with the kid. Just amazing. :)

10. FlackFan01

Someone commented (in the "Grade the episode" thread, I think) that it was strange that Mac and Stella acted surprised by Adam's comments during the ep. Well, I think it's possible they didn't truly grasp what he went through. It's tough to really open up to people when you go through something like this. I wasn't at all surprised by their reactions.

I think AJ did a great job bringing those feelings to the screen. I think he truly captured the confusing emotions that someone in that position goes through, especially when dealing with someone who took such drastic steps.

And to see Adam with Jake, was great. He certainly has a way with kids. Or, so it seems.

11. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

i just love him

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yep, the episode was a great Adam episode! He was fantastic, from finding the boy at the beginning to talking with him at the end, Adam was compassionate and kind. AJ did a great job. :)

13. Stepherweps

Aww, what can I say? I loved the ep, it was such a great one because there was so much focus put on Adam. :adore: I just wanted to hug him the whole time, but especially when he was crying... Poor baby. *Snuggles him tightly.* It was so sweet to see him work with a child, he was so loving and caring, made me love him even more, which even I didn't think was possible... It was especially cute when he gave the kid his iPod, it shows he's a real sweetheart... :adore: Gosh, I just loved him in that ep. :adore: AJ was great. :D

I can't wait to see even more character development for Adam, it really lets AJ show what an awesome actor that he is. Adam definitely needs to have more scenes like those ones. :D Definitely my fave ep of the season so far. :D

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Awwwwww, how adorable was he !!!! He looked like a lost puppy *hugs him and makes him cookies*
    It's so nice to see him having so many screentime on an episode and being so sensitive.

15. Stepherweps

I agree with you Daquien, it's great to see him have loads of scenes, makes me very happy. :D I love how this season we're getting a real insight into his life and his personality. He is a total sweetheart as we already knew, but it was reinforced in the last ep, I'm so happy for character development, hopefully we'll get alot more before the end of the season. :adore:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.