Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Seriously? :drool: I love him in Supernatural! My brother and I have been waiting for his "return" in Supernatural! Oh wow!

2. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

I love him in Supernatural. The season starts in UK tonight so I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see him.

I thought it was real cute when he was asking Mac if he was serious about going through the bathroom waste :lol:

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the interview Fay, that was a cute one (although it seems familiar?). :D What eps of Supernatural has he been in? I have never watched it, but if the new season is airing tonight, I'd like to see the eps he's, I might watch them when they air here. :D

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

AJ was in episodes 1x17 Hell House and 3x13 Ghostfacers, playing Ed Zeddmore. He's absolutely fantastic in both :D He hasn't appeared in the current season, though.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The interview did sound familiar, that's why I wasn't entirely sure if it was new.

AJ needs a blog. :lol:

Wasn't he adorable in that one? :lol: He's always adorable - excuse me, adorkable - but he was especially cute in that one. Poor baby, having to fish through the poo. :lol:

6. Stepherweps

Thanks Meg, I'm going to have to track down those eps and have a little watch, anything with AJ, I'm bound to love.

Oh and Fay, I agree, he needs a blog. :D

7. clf_1991

clf_1991 Victim

he was great in 5x3 i found the scene with stella and lindsay funny and i loved him in supernatural too
    I have both seasons 1-4 of CSI: NY and 1-3 of Supernatural so I have all the eps with him on DVD from both :)

8. Faylinn

I still need to order season 4 of NY, and Supernatural is on my wishlist. If I let myself get carried away, I'd have a gazillion DVDs and no money in the bank. :lol:

Adorable_Crazy (and anybody else who hasn't seen them), you should definitely check out the episodes of Supernatural that AJ was in. You really only need a minimal amount of knowledge about the series to get what's going on. And who knows, you might end up going back to watch the whole series. That's what I did. :p

9. Faylinn

Sorry for the double post - if y'all posted more, I wouldn't be risking a mod-thumping right now. :p

Anyway, I just came across this interview which is nearly identical to the one I linked to above, but it has this extra part that I found especially interesting:

Sounds good to me! (Learning about him, I mean - I don't want my poor woobie hurting, of course. *bakes him cookies*)

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Agreed! I wanna learn more about Adam... :D

Thanks for posting the links, Faylinn!

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for posting that extremely juicy tidbit, Fay. I can't wait to see what they do with his character :D

12. Stepherweps

Aww wow, thanks for the info Fay, it sounds awesome. I can't wait to find out some more about Adam's character, I think it's likely to be about his past, cause it has been hinted at already this season. :D Oh, I'm getting excited now!! :D Thanks. :D

13. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

I'd love to know more about Adam's past but I hate to see it when my favourite characters are hurting :(.

14. Faylinn

They had another marathon of CSI:NY episodes on SpikeTV today, and I saw that they were playing "Down the Rabbit Hole" - so I watched it. Oh Adam, how I love thee. :lol:

"Say my name." :lol:

15. Stepherweps

Hehe, Adam was awesome in 'Down The Rabbit Hole', if it hadn't have been for his awesome computer skills, then they'd never have caught the perp. :lol: It was fun to see him being totally geeky, and creating an avatar for Mac. He need another ep like that. *Snuggles him.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.