Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new article on AJs site - its says he will be in the opening credits next season and moving out of the lab more!!

http://www.ajbuckley.net/recentnews/

I hope he is going to be in the credits next season, I thought we'd have to wait another year until that happened. Adam's great in the lab and out, I hope this means he'll get more to do, and of course have lots of interaction with the other characters. :)

I also do love the fact that if you click on the CSI: NY link on that news page you get taken to the start of this very thread! :lol: Awesome, we do love AJ/Adam here. :D

I know the feeling RaceFH, I feel the same way, it's made me so happy after the news that Billy's leaving CSI. I just watched an ep of CSI, and Adam's quirkiness, each time I hear him, makes me love him everyone. Plus, the fact that AJ's a cutie also helps. ;)

I hope he is going to be in the credits next season, I thought we'd have to wait another year until that happened. Adam's great in the lab and out, I hope this means he'll get more to do, and of course have lots of interaction with the other characters. :)
I thought it would be another year as well. But, if it happens this season, that would be great!

I also do love the fact that if you click on the CSI: NY link on that news page you get taken to the start of this very thread! :lol: Awesome, we do love AJ/Adam here. :D
Ooh, I didn't even notice that. Very cool :D

Aww, AJ in the opening credits would be awesome! He's definitely earned it. :D

Elsie said:

Ok, that's just too sweet. ;) But yes, we definitely do love him here - the man and the character. :D

By the way, the site that had the bumfluff video also has this one where he talks about working with Gary. :)

Oh I hadn't noticed that either... Aww, that's so sweet. :D Like Fay said we do love him on here, totally and completely. <3

Elsie said:

That ... is ... aweeesooooooooome. :D Thank you, AJ, for linking to TalkCSI! So cool of you to do that! And indeed, we loves He-of-the-Magnificent-Beard.

C'mon!

abvv8.jpg

How can anyone not love this guy? :lol:

Cool pics (damn water marks...lol).
So great that he mentioned the thread in the interview and that CSI: NY linked to this thread *grins*

About the beard, I don't use to like beards, I think he's the exception. :lol:
I was rewatching old episodes and the beard looked kinda bushy, much better now. ;)

Aww, thats a cute pic... What other guy can pull faces and still look as adorable as that!? Only AJ can pull it off. :D

Oh I always love a guy with stubble, but AJ's beard... :drool: That is so hot, it suits him so much... Rawr... :lol:

Daquien said:

I was rewatching old episodes and the beard looked kinda bushy, much better now.
Haha, you're probably thinking of the Beard of Dooooom. :lol: Technically, he only had the BoD in "People with Money" because he hadn't quite finished filming "The Last Sin Eater" and needed to keep his mountain man beard for the time being. :p

If you're not thinking of the Beard of Doom...I dunno. ;)

^^Haha...Yeah, it must be "the beard of doom" or at least it looked that way. :lol:
Good to know it was due to a movie and not because he liked it. *relief*

Bettine, you have just made my day, thanks so much for posting these gorgeous pics of AJ for us!! :D *Hugs* He looks so hot, well when does he not I supose. I especially love the 1st and 3rd one... Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D :D :D

AJ in the credits?! That is really good news. I'd love to see him more out of the lab. I just hope he doesn't get hurt this time!

Daquien said:
I was rewatching old episodes and the beard looked kinda bushy, much better now.
Haha, you're probably thinking of the Beard of Dooooom. :lol:

The three extra o's made me say it out loud. :guffaw:
I didn't like that beard either. Actually I prefer no beard at all. :)

For those who can't get enough of AJ here's a picture of him when he was in an episode of Bones (season 2, episode 20).

AJinBonesS2E20.jpg

For those who can't get enough of AJ here's a picture of him when he was in an episode of Bones (season 2, episode 20).

AJinBonesS2E20.jpg

:lol: There can never be too much AJ in my opinion. Thanks for the cute pic. And thanks to bettine also, he looks great in those pictures. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back