Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bows down to AJ* AJ, you officially rock, and you will rock forever :D Thank you for taking the time to read the stuff written over here, and yes, your beard is and will be very appreciated around here :D

LOL, it's really great to hear that AJ visits this forum, though I guess it must've been strange for him to read discussions about his beard (or the lack of it) ;) :lol:

btw, if he lurks here sometimes, he could write a few posts :D we wouldn't mind :D

Kimmychu said:

Yeah, where did 'bumfluff' come from?! :guffaw: Was it mentioned in the first thread?
Yeah, someone in the first thread used the term, and it just kinda stuck. I don't think we've used it in a while, though. Ah, memories. :lol:

According to Urban Dictionary, bumfluff refers to a 'feeble' beard - and The Beard is anything but feeble! :p

But yeah, it's always sweet when he takes the time to mention the fans - and let's face it, I like that he specifically mentioned us. ;)

Fighter said:

though I guess it must've been strange for him to read discussions about his beard (or the lack of it) ;) :lol:
:lol: Yes, I suppose our fixation on the facial hair might be a bit disconcerting - but really, how many men can pull it off? The other facial hair on the show is feeble in comparison to the mighty Beard. :p

Awww. That sounds like such a cute interview Fay posted, AJ is such a sweetie mentioning us. <3 Unfortunately I can't see it... Dunno why..? I totally love the beard, I do love a man with stubble, and AJ can totally pull it off, he looks gorgeous. ;)

Thanks for the cute little video you posted JellyBelly, he looks adorable in that, so do Eddie and Carmine. <3 Thanks again. :D

I wasn't sure about Adam in the beginning, but he really grew on me after a while. I'm always waiting to hear what he's going to say next!

OMG LOL! :lol:

Click (He mentions us.)

Woohoo!!!! :D :D :D I love that he talks about CSI Files in his interviews. :D He's awesome, and it's sweet that the producers read the board and saw how we think he's awesome, and that made them bring him back. Thank you, TPTB! :D :D :D

Where did the phrase 'bumfluff' come from, anyway? :p

That so sounds like something you came up with, Fay. :lol: Maybe A.J. should be thanking you, personally... :D ;) :devil:

Hey now, it wasn't me! :p I'd never even heard of the phrase before it was mentioned in the first thread. :lol:

EmilyRocks said:

I wasn't sure about Adam in the beginning, but he really grew on me after a while. I'm always waiting to hear what he's going to say next!
I think I was pretty much indifferent to Adam when he first showed up in "Bad Beat", but he definitely grows on you - such a damn cutie-pie. :p

I've heard Hugh Laurie use "bumfluff" before in the extras on the House Season 2 DVD set... in the bloopers, House says something about Chase being an "antipathian bumfluff" or something like that.

It's awesome that he mentions us. :D

Adam's definitely grown on me, a lot. :)

I've heard Hugh Laurie use "bumfluff" before in the extras on the House Season 2 DVD set... in the bloopers, House says something about Chase being an "antipathian bumfluff" or something like that.

not really surprised at that, bumfluff is quite a common expression in the UK.

There is a new article on AJs site - its says he will be in the opening credits next season and moving out of the lab more!!

http://www.ajbuckley.net/recentnews/

Last edited:
Yay!! :D I'm so excited that he's going to be in the credits and that he's going to get more screentime. :D Some good news from CSI:NY after the bad news about CSI. But I'm so happy for AJ, it's great that we'll get to see more of Adam. :D

*is being distracted from the essay I'm supposed to be writing*

Aww. Yay for TalkCSI being influential! *cough*werock*cough*

And I'm really excited to see more of Adam next season, and to have him get out of the lab a bit more. He's such a great character :D

I agree, we do rock. ;) We have influnced TPTB as to how great a character Adam is, and how we should see more of him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back