Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge Adam fan. I love his dance moves and the way he interacts with the team. He is a fun person to have in the lab and brings alot to the show. I can't wait until he is in every episode and is in the beginning credits!!
I'm not sure that's he's going to be in every episode anytime soon, but apparently in the new season, we will be seeing more of him, and that he'll possibly be in the opening credits, which of course is good news to any Adam fans. ;)

Well I hope it's true...I'd love to see him in the credits!!!

I got "The Last Sin Eater" at Amoeba in LA for five bucks - to be honest, I wouldn't have bought it (even for AJ) if it had cost more than that. :lol:

But now I own my very own copy of 'That movie with the Beard of Doom'. ;)

I got "The Last Sin Eater" at Amoeba in LA for five bucks - to be honest, I wouldn't have bought it (even for AJ) if it had cost more than that. :lol:

But now I own my very own copy of 'That movie with the Beard of Doom'. ;)

Awwww, The Beard of Doom! :D I forget...was he a baddie in that movie? Does the DVD have any extras? Any AJ behind the scenes?

No, he wasn't a baddie - he played the main character's dad. My ovaries liked it very much. :p

It's a religious movie, which isn't really my thing, but I thought it was pretty good anyway. :)

I watched the special features when I rented the DVD a while ago - it only has a few deleted scenes and a behind-the-scenes featurette. I recall that he was in the featurette for a minute or two, talking about making the movie. I believe there was at least one deleted scene I liked as well.

He's not really in the movie much, but he's good in it - plus he has an accent, which works for me. ;)

I'm so horrible. :lol:

I checked out Disturbing Behavior the other day (which was probably filmed about 10 years ago)... He was so cute in it! :)

Awwww, well, cool that you found the movie at Amoeba, Fay. :D

I checked out Disturbing Behavior the other day (which was probably filmed about 10 years ago)... He was so cute in it! :)

Who did he play in that movie? I saw it when it first came out, which was ages ago.... :lol:

Here are some pics from the Sci Fi Comic Con Party
55386210.jpg
55386211.jpg

The Ghostfacers also made an appearence during the Supernatural Panel at Comic Con. Here is a vid of it. I don't know if one has already been posted but here is the link for one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9XQ5a_dLM

Awww, AJ was at Comic Con? That's so cool! That thing is getting so big...so many people go! So he was promoting Supernatural? Does that mean he might be making another appearance?

Awww, AJ was at Comic Con? That's so cool! That thing is getting so big...so many people go! So he was promoting Supernatural? Does that mean he might be making another appearance?

That thing draws soooo much star power these days! Largely thanks to K. Smith I feel... regardless I would die to run into AJ at the con.

Last edited:
Top41 told me that AJ was in the TV Zone magazine a little while ago, but I wasn't able to find it - I just popped by his website and saw that he posted scans of the article. You can find them here.

If you can't read the pages, right-click and choose 'view image' (that's what it is on Firefox, anyway, I'm not sure about IE) - you get a version that you can make slightly bigger - the words are readable there. :)

(To make it easier: interview page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I haven't read the article yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and let y'all know about it. :D

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the gorgeous pics Bettine, he looks so cute, as always, I really love his waistcoat... He looks very hot wearing it... Thanks for the video aswell... *Rushes off to watch it*

Thanks for the readable links Fay, I tried to save it off the site, but the text came out blurry, and it was kinda hard to read, so your links are much better, thank you. :D I really love the pic of him on the last page... I was like :drool: when I seen it... :lol: Thanks again. :adore:

Top41 told me that AJ was in the TV Zone magazine a little while ago, but I wasn't able to find it - I just popped by his website and saw that he posted scans of the article. You can find them here.

Thanks for posting it, Fay. :D What a lovely interview, he always comes across as such a great guy. I like what he had to say about working with Gary and Carmine. His character really does have a great rapport with all the others, I definitely think that Adam Ross has added to the show. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

I totally agree with you Elsie, I think quite alot of the comedy in the show comes from Adam, and all of his scenes when he makes a fool of himself in front of Mac and Stella, they are hilarious, AJ definitely does bring something to the show, you're right, it wouldn't be the same without him, I'm happy that he's not a regular. :D

Hello... A promo pic was posted by Lilou in the Smack thread, and it has Adam outside of the lab in it... He's wearing a uniform, and looks totally hot, I end up drooling ever time I see it, he isn't the main focus of the pic, he's kinda behind Stella, but I was just happy to see him, and thought you guys would enjoy it too, I believe it's from 5.02... Here you go, enjoy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back