Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I can totally see Adam saying that to Mac and Mac being all :censored: . Or even Danny. Danny would turn around and be like :wtf:.

I haven't seen "Hell House," but I watched "Ghostfacers" last night and it was awesome. I've never watched "Supernatural" before and to be honest, the only time I'll ever watch it again is if the Ghostfacers team - including Corbett :( - reappear.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey!
    I watched that episode purely because of A.J. and thought it was hilarious. I have seen a few episodes of Supernatural before and I loved how he brought some much needed humor to the incredibly dark and (to me) scary show. I loved how he had to be gay for Corbett (sp?) :lol:

3. PerfectAnomaly

The Peguins meet the Rangers tonight in Game 1 of the second round of the NHL Eastern Conference Playoffs.

AJ has posted on his NHL.com blog. Eddie has responded. Let the trash talking begin! :lol:

http://fans.nhl.com/members/AJ_Buckley/blogs/12615

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i am bummed that the canucks didn't make it...but this is totally making up for it! :lol: Love these blogs, just wish the rangers and pens were in different conferences, that would have been a crazy final.

5. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Thank PA!!

Their blogs made me laugh, they are just too nice to really trash talk each other trying to keep it friendly (as I guess they are kind of buddies :rolleyes:) but come on boys, bring on the smack down... although that looks like (judging from they've both said) it's pretty much Eddie.

Poor AJ, but at least he is there for his team!!

BTW, love the quotes in your Signature!!! :guffaw:

6. PerfectAnomaly

I think Eddie for sure tries to take the high road and not trash talk, and AJ may end up being the same way. I want them to pretend they are on MTV and "stop being polite and start getting real."

Like you said, "Bring on the smack down," baybee! :lol:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

PA, your signature has like two of my favorite quotes from the episode--another one being "My best friend and my best sister...hold my glasses." :lol:

Oh AJ, ILU BB! :p

8. PerfectAnomaly

Last night's show was a total quote fest! I wish the signatures could be longer. :p I also love the comment Corbett - :( - made about The Beard. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  9. Faylinn

Corbett understands the beard love and takes part--one has to respect a man that can appreciate The Beard.

Corbett *sniff sniff* :(

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for posting this PA, hehe, I can't wait to see the trash talking between these 2... :lol: I love how they have silly little arguements, it makes me giggle. :D Go AJ... *Dances* :lol:

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I've just watched the SPN episode with AJ and it was hilarious, so many great quotes !!! :lol:
    I didn't think they were going to have such a big part, just as in "Hell House" so it was a very nice surprise.
    Ghostfacers team and AJ totally stole the show !!!
    And, yeah, poor Corbett.:(

12. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I've watched Ghostfacers today. I didn't want to (I am at the beginning of watching Supernatural and I was working my way through S1 and I wanted to watch it in order, not like I did with CSI:NY but the temptation was too damn big). I loved the episode! I've watched it the first time, and after that I've watched it one more time. AJ was hilarious, and I actually was impressed by the fact that Sam and Dean appeared a little in this episode. From the beginning to the ending AJ was wonderful. He was at best when he took Corbett's ghost out of the loop, the speech he gave was so nice. And yes, Corebett :( he was so sweet. Why did he have to die :(?

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

AJB SPN caps from "Ghostfacers".3x13.

Ghostfacers.

[​IMG]

Slow motion.

[​IMG]

Ed & Harry.

[​IMG]

Corbett bringing Ed vanilla coffee on the tray.

[​IMG]

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks so much for the caps Hormiga, AJ looks so cute in those. :D Well he always looks cute, but anyways... I really love his glasses, they are very sexy. :D Thanks. *Hugs*

15. Faylinn

Oh man, good times, good times. :lol: I love their little slow-mo walk at the beginning. :p

Corbett! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.