Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, ok, that's an...interesting picture. :lol: Somewhere between 'redneck gets arrested while shirtless and has mugshot taken' and 'I am teh hawt and secksee' and maybe a bit of 'is that eyeliner?'

Oh, who am I kidding? *ruffles hair* ;) Thanks for sharing. :p Clearly I cannot fully appreciate art. :lol:

Thanks for that pic Hormiga. :D He looks totally gorgeous in it... I'm just wishing that it wasn't simply a headshot... :lol: I'd love to see a little more... :p *Day dreams and begins drooling* :drool:

hey, if any of you are interested twistedlaletz on lj posted some pics from aj's episode of supernatural, you can spot him in a few of them here

So it took me a couple days, but I finally saw last weeks episode of CSI NY, and Adam was so cute in it. Being all concerned about Stella. I can't wait til tomorrow, but last week was so good.

Aww thank you so much fo_poozle, I'm happy with any pics of AJ or Adam. <3 :drool: He looked so adorable in that ep. :D Thanks again for the link. :D

I'm actually quite disappointed with to total LACK of Adam last night. I don't know if this is spoiler or not, but he seriously wasn't there! All that evidence to be processed and no Adam to help them out. It was a good episode, but the fact that Adam was missing made me sad.

In AJ's last interview with CSI Files, he said he'd be in the first two episodes back, but not the third one--so I was prepared for him not being there. Honestly, they need to list him as a recurring star with Sid until he's actually in every episode because having him listed on the press releases doesn't indicate whether or not he's actually there, and people keep crediting him with being in episodes that he was not in. *le sigh* But I digress...

I believe he implied that he'd be filming Supernatural when he wasn't filming for NY, so him not being there this week gave him a chance to be in Supernatural...whenever that is (next week? I've already forgotten the date).

I'm not sure what he would have done in this episode, though, so it was an okay one for him to miss--he wouldn't really be the one to deal with the shark carcass, and most of the other evidence scenes were used for different purposes (Quinn telling Stella that she and Mac applied for the same job, Danny and Lindsay being ZOMG TENSE with each other, Mac telling Lindsay not to let her personal life affect her work, etc).

However, I gotta say, the man does seem to miss a lot of the interesting stuff. Can you just see him coming back after his day off and complaining that he missed the cool case again? :lol: First he misses the cool spy stuff in "You Only Die Once" and now the shark? :p Poor dear.

i don't mind not seeing him for an eppy or two, since it now seems he has more screen time in the ones he is in :thumbsup:

OK guys I have major news!
There is a Supernatural event in the UK in May (I think it is sold out) and they were trying to get Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki to appear. Unfortunately due to filming commitments they can't appear so this morning they announced the one and only ........ AJ BUCKLEY!!!

OMFG - I'm going to get to meet him! AHHHHH!!!!!

OK guys I have major news!
There is a Supernatural event in the UK in May (I think it is sold out) and they were trying to get Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki to appear. Unfortunately due to filming commitments they can't appear so this morning they announced the one and only ........ AJ BUCKLEY!!!

OMFG - I'm going to get to meet him! AHHHHH!!!!!
Oh my word, I'm so jealous, where in the UK is the event? Take loads of pics and post them for us here. :D

Thanks for the link PerfectAnomaly, I'll check it out. :D

If the CSI shows are going to be filming the beginning of the upcoming season immediately after this season ends, I guess this is proof that AJ won't be in every episode at the beginning. Ah well, gotta get out and about and get exposure. :p

I know guys I am super excited.
If you guys want me to ask him anything let me know. I will take so many pictures guys he won't know what has hit him.
The event is in Birmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back