Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know guys I am super excited.
If you guys want me to ask him anything let me know. I will take so many pictures guys he won't know what has hit him.
The event is in Birmingham.
Aww that's awesome, well I'll think so something, maybe write a letter that you could give to him, if you wouldn't mind... I'm so excited for you, and really looking forward to seeing your pics. :D

OK guys I have major news!
There is a Supernatural event in the UK in May (I think it is sold out) and they were trying to get Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki to appear. Unfortunately due to filming commitments they can't appear so this morning they announced the one and only ........ AJ BUCKLEY!!!

OMFG - I'm going to get to meet him! AHHHHH!!!!!

That's so cool! You will definitely have to give us a full report! :D

OMG I am already so excited!
I will let you guys know every little thing he says and does!

Adorable_Crazy that is no problem. PM and let me know if you want me to give him anything.

OMG I am already so excited!
I will let you guys know every little thing he says and does!

Adorable_Crazy that is no problem. PM and let me know if you want me to give him anything.
Aww thank you so much, you're such a sweetie, I'll think about what I'm going to write and PM you when I do. :D

Thanks for that interview Sammy, looking forward to reading it, I love interivews with AJ, he's always such a sweetie in them. :D

Crap, I almost forgot Supernatural. Now I need to find a tape...

Thanks for the reminder (and the interview). :D

Ok, it's only been like 12 hours, but I don't think the Toppy one will kill me. :p

I haven't watched "Ghostfacers" yet, but I finally watched "Hell House". I posted a few choice quotes from the episode on my LJ, but this:

"Harry, slow your roll, buddy."
made me imagine Adam saying that to Mac, like "Dude, slow your roll...I mean, uh...Hold up, Boss."

I'm going to watch "Ghostfacers" tomorrow.

I'm so excited to see Ghostfacers!
AJ was hilarious in Hell House and he always makes me laugh.

Would love to see him say Mac, slow your roll, buddy - perhaps in the finale then they'll be processing his crime scene.

Hehe!! Not sure Mac would take to that too kindly... I love Adam with Mac, he always manages to say the most inappropriate thing... BLESS!!

Michelle and I still say "Sweet lord... of the rings!"

I do like Dean's descriptions of them though "Oh look action figures in their original packaging!"

But yeah enough about a different show. I haven't seen "Ghostfacers" but it got good reviews... I don't think I've met a SP fan who doesn't like Ed and Harry so I would imagine that A.J's return last night was well received.

He is so adorably geeky!!

Sammy - Sweet lord of the rings will go down in our vocab forever!! And also who you gonna call!!!

I love AJ playing geeky characters, it makes him on a whole even more sexy and I actually think he is the main reason for me watching CSI:NY. He has taken over my Danny love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back