Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I rewatched "Crow's Feet" recently too and, yeah, AJ looked so young.
i just watched the x-files eppy (getting hyped for the movie!) 'war of the coprophages' again...WOW, he is really young! I kind of prefer him clean shaved though :p

I kind of prefer him clean shaved though :p
Blasphemy!!!! :eek:

:lol:

I got bored earlier and made some macros from the "DOA For a Day" screencaps that Lorelai uploaded. The first one needs some background. I was talking to Kimmychu on YIM while she was watching the episode, and the following exchange took place:
Kimmy: Adam is so funny!
Kimmy: Wow, he's, like, the guy I'm concentrating on this time.
Fay: does this mean you're coming over to the Dork Side?​
So I made this:

roflbot-4Sw6.jpg

:lol: Ah, I amuse myself sometimes. :p

I also made these:

roflbot-x1AI.jpg

roflbot-WWEN.jpg

This one may only be funny to me. :lol:

And one more: Contains the s-word

Fay, those are priceless! :lol: :D

I love the Dork Side. And their muffins.

And Adam does make plaid look good!

Do you think Adam has ever been to Club Random? I can't remember if he said he had in "Rabbit Hole." What do you guys think? Does Adam get down in costume?

Hee!!! I only just read the interview from the magazine (because I've been mass busy with uni and stuff), and woo! I love a good shout out. And I sersiouly love it when he references Australia, because, you know, Australia is awesome *silence* Erm, anyway...I didn't know that actors read the forums. Given some of the stuff I used to write over in the Miami section, I kinda hope they didn't read that XD But it's nice that he saw it and was flattered by it. We love you AJ!

XD I saw the episode of Supernatural that he was on. Man, he is hilarious! He plays the dorky ghostbuster so well. That episode really should've freaked me out, but it just didn't because I was laughing the whole time. "Who ya gonna call?!" Oh man. Awesome.

Oooh! Muffins! *waddles over to the dork side*

Hi there! :D This is my first time posting in the Adam/AJ thread. Anyway, I was channel surfing, not really looking at the TV with much focus when I suddenly saw AJ Buckley on Cinemax. I knew it was his voice so I waited to see if it was really him on screen. Haha, yes it indeed was him. The movie was Walking Tall: The Payback. I was laughing my ass off since AJ was such a goon in said movie, covered in tattoos and wearing a leather vest. Haha I couldn't believe it actually was him. :lol: His menacing character was sooo completely different from adorably geeky Adam. Has anybody here seen said movie? :D

Last edited:
A.J. is one of NHL.com's celebrity bloggers during the Stanely Cup playoffs.

Here's a link to the blog:

http://fans.nhl.com/AJ_Buckley

Here's a pic from the site. It says it was taken in February at a Blues vs. Kings game:

AJ.jpg

Did A.J. borrow a scarf from, IDK, his BFF Carmine?

Aww, first Carmine and Eddie have similar hats and now he and AJ have similar scarves. How cute. :p

I know nothing about hockey (and frankly don't care), but I might have to read just because it's AJ. :p

mandy9578, I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard about it--he was not a nice guy in that one. :p It's on my list of movies to rent eventually, but we'll see if I ever get around to it. ;)

Awww, that's so cute about Eddie and AJ having the same taste in fashion and hobbies. :p :lol:

mandy9578, I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard about it--he was not a nice guy in that one. :p It's on my list of movies to rent eventually, but we'll see if I ever get around to it. ;)

Oooh he definitely was not the nice guy in the movie...so far removed from sweet Adam. :lol: He was such a baddie :p...And facing off Kevin Sorbo, that was so surreal. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok, how adorable was Adam in this episode? I love him in scenes with Stella, and this was great.

I also loved the way he ran to tell her about the notes, rather than just finding someone else or telling her over the phone--it struck me when I saw that scene that Adam knows all about little boys wanting help. :(

Ok, how adorable was Adam in this episode? I love him in scenes with Stella, and this was great.

Yes, he was so cute. :D

Look at his adorable smile after he tells her he's glad she's OK...
ny416000763.png

I also loved the way he ran to tell her about the notes, rather than just finding someone else or telling her over the phone

:lol: Although this screencap makes me think of 'The Shining'...
ny416001604.png

Overall, he was definitely cute though...
ny416001631.png

Yes, he was so cute. :D

Look at his adorable smile after he tells her he's glad she's OK...
ny416000763.png

I also loved the way he ran to tell her about the notes, rather than just finding someone else or telling her over the phone

:lol: Although this screencap makes me think of 'The Shining'...
ny416001604.png

Overall, he was definitely cute though...
ny416001631.png

Adam. is. adorable. =] (and no, i didnt really need to Quote all the pics again....i just wanted his face on the thread some more =])

I loved him last night (as I always do ;) )! How cute was he when he got all smiley after telling Stella he was glad she was okay? He was like a schoolboy all pleased with himself that he got up the nerve to talk to his friend's hot older sister. :lol:

The elevator catch was so dramatic...and so Adam! :lol:

I loved him last night (as I always do ;) )! How cute was he when he got all smiley after telling Stella he was glad she was okay? He was like a schoolboy all pleased with himself that he got up the nerve to talk to his friend's hot older sister. :lol:

The elevator catch was so dramatic...and so Adam! :lol:

He was awesome in Right Next Door (as he always is), and i love the idea of him having a crush on Stella--its so adorable =] I hope the writers do more of that, him and Stella do have great chemistry, not even just in a relationship but just as coworkers and friends as well, and I hope we get to see more of himin future eps =]

I really loved how Adam forced himself to be assertive with Stella because he knew the information he had was vital. It obviously wasn't easy for him, but he did it. It was a much less dramatic version of his stepping forward to save the officers in SD.

A.J. posted on his NHL.com blog. He comments that he hopes Pittsburgh (the team he's following) ends up meeting the Rangers so he can do some trash talking with Eddie. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back