Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyoming said:
I actually didn't even think of that, that's a good trait...because with him and Ryan, it's like he cares about him like a brother, he seems to hate him one day, and then the next he's joking around with him about "Delko time". I think Ryan is one of the prime examples of his odd caring, mainly because it isn't stable.

It's definitely how I treat my sisters and brothers, so I can relate to that. :eek: But I don't see it so much as not stable but awkward at times. Like that time Ryan was asking if he wasn't going to share information with him anymore (he thought he was mad at him) and Eric was like :wtf: (Was it 'You May Now Kill The Bride?' Eric was running a print)

I can relate to that since I alternately want to hug and kill my sisters. :devil: It's a weird kind of relationship. When you work with people for long periods of time the "Family Dynamic" does come into it. I know since I have worked for the same vet (my part-time job while I was in college, and I just continued on after graduation) for the last 9 years. Doc and I are more like family than employer/employee, and we talk about just about anything you could come up with while doing surgery or farm work, or x-rays, etc...:rolleyes:

I know he seemed (to me at least) that he cared about Alexx in a nonchalant way as well.
=Speed_Cochrane said:
Same for me too, though for some reason I saw more of this in the first couple of seasons rather than now. Then again, I felt like it was 1998 all day yesterday. :lol: Methinks I'm in need of some more crazy meds.

Calleigh was always the one who was closest to Alexx.

Now, I don't think you need crazy meds.;) I woke up this morning, and I couldn't even remember what day it was. It happens to the best of us! My chip is overloaded!:wtf:

Speed_Cochrane said:
I agree that he mostly shows more of a regard for those he's worked with the longest; Calleigh and Horatio. Although he may care a great deal about his team in general but show it inconsistantly, if that makes sense. :lol: He may very well take a bullet for any one of them. (Figure of speech, heh)

There is that family dynamic rearing its ugly head again!:cool:

Actually, I think Eric has been shot more times than anyone else on the show. Am I right about that???:confused:

Actually, I think Eric has been shot more times than anyone else on the show. Am I right about that???
Let's see..he was shot twice right? In the leg, then in the neck/head area. Calleigh was shot in the vest, Ryan "nailed" in the eye (does that count?), Horatio once. Wasn't Speed shot a couple of times though or just once? I dont really remember but..I think Eric has been shot the most. Poor guy.
I could be totally wrong and forgetting something, so please correct me!

Speed was shot twice. 'Dispo Day' and 'Lost Son'.

Although if we're counting the times someone has been shot and it penetrated skin, I suppose we could go with Eric. :D

Although if we're counting the times someone has been shot and it penetrated skin, I suppose we could go with Eric
:lol: That's what I assumed we were counting. Not like in how many episodes they were shot. In Eric's case, just one. But like how many times they have been shot. So, two, in his case. I think it's say to go with Eric, for now atleast. Who knows whats going to happen this season.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
That's what I assumed we were counting. Not like in how many episodes they were shot. In Eric's case, just one. But like how many times they have been shot.

Oh I know, I wasn't counting episodes specifically. I just wasn't sure if we were counting it penetrating skin or just being shot in general :lol: So I mentioned Speed. (once in 'Dispo day', not penetrated skin; once in 'Lost Son'; killed him)

But yeah, Eric takes the cake with being shot.

Although if we're counting the times someone has been shot and it penetrated skin, I suppose we could go with Eric
:lol: That's what I assumed we were counting. Not like in how many episodes they were shot. In Eric's case, just one. But like how many times they have been shot. So, two, in his case. I think it's say to go with Eric, for now atleast. Who knows whats going to happen this season.

Eric was also shot the same time that Marisol was. So that makes three times. Poor Eric...:(

Yeah he had that graze in his arm when he was trying to protect Marisol. I don't understand why they have to harm the characters to create drama, sure it does create some, but it really starts to get old. Now with Horatio being shot, (for me at least) I'm like...okay, what's next?

I guess it's just unfortunate that it's Eric that gets all the pain of being shot. I wonder what the writers have in store for him this season, but of course I won't be watching, too much stuff to do. I can only get my Miami news from here now, and what I find on youtube...=[

Have ou guys seen the promo for season 7?
Eric looks like he was helping Calleigh out of a car, like through the window. But some people say that it's not her. Plus Jake kisses her on the lips again. Dun dun duuuuun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he had that graze in his arm when he was trying to protect Marisol. I don't understand why they have to harm the characters to create drama, sure it does create some, but it really starts to get old. Now with Horatio being shot, (for me at least) I'm like...okay, what's next?
I cant believe I forgot that one. So that definitely puts him at the top of the list. Poor Eric. Why must they pick on him? I like when they do though, because he gets a lot of screentime, but dang, make him get shot three times? Surely theres other ways (that dont involve drug charges and missing badges) to get him some more screentime. I think he's starting to get the Ryan syndrome. (Where he only gets a lot of screentime and storylines when it involves him getting in trouble)

Although I'm a new member to these boards I've been visiting for years. What seems to be a running theme with the Adam threads is that the majority of you are fans of Delko rather than Adam. You hardly ever talk about Adam, only Delko.

I'm not doubting that his character is huge on the show and Delko will ultimately be discussed, but it's a shame that Adam is not the main discussion. The guy has such a great talent and he's done more than Eric Delko.

Although I'm a new member to these boards I've been visiting for years. What seems to be a running theme with the Adam threads is that the majority of you are fans of Delko rather than Adam. You hardly ever talk about Adam, only Delko.

I'm not doubting that his character is huge on the show and Delko will ultimately be discussed, but it's a shame that Adam is not the main discussion. The guy has such a great talent and he's done more than Eric Delko.
I think the main reason that the discussion is mostly centered around Delko, is because this is a CSI forum. So we watch CSI:Miami, see Adam as Eric, then come discuss here. We don't really talk about Adam's other work because well, we are mostly CSI obsessed in here :lol: But there are times when we are discussing Adam, just not as often as Delko.

... it's a shame that Adam is not the main discussion. The guy has such a great talent and he's done more than Eric Delko.

That right there was probably discussed at one time or another in every single one of the past Adam threads, which is probably why Adam isn't talked about much, because it's already been stated (probably more times than we can count!) how awesome of an actor he is and how much talent he has. Sure, he's done a lot of things and we all love him, but a lot of actors do things that are consistant. Adam plays Delko every season, and does some movies on the side. When those movies are brought up or if one comes out, they are discussed, but it doesn't happen very often.

However, the Delko character changes constantly, because we see him once every week, and every week something happens and there is new content to talk about. With Adam, there isn't much more to say than has already been said, he's still playing Delko, but Delko can be more fun to talk about at times since his character is ever changing in the episodes. Of course what happens in the Miami episodes is probably a lot more eventful than what Adam deals with in real life (and that's probably a good thing....since Delko gets shot every five minutes...lol) so ultimately Delko is the topic of conversation most the time, but we welcome any good Adam discussions and he is mentioned here quite a bit. So if you're looking to talk about Adam, bring up a subject and sit back and have a good discussion, thats what we're here for! =]

Oh, and if you have any questions, myself and Speed_Cochrane are the mods, you can always PM us with any questions/concerns =]

MAN! IS EVERYTHING DEAD ON THIS THREAD? OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST WAITING TILL SEASON PREMIERE TO CHAT ABOUT OUR SEXY GUY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back