Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

VirGoddess! Great minds think alike, I was thinking the same exact thing!

Truth be told, I am glad that he didn't end up with JLo, I really don't think that much of her and it would give me even more of a reason to not like her :lol:

CoachMom, aww thanks! and thanks for the offer to babysit, I just may take you up on that :lol:

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I just read an interview with Adam which is on CSI Files homepage, I didn't know he was single. It's hard to believe he is, he is such a sweetheart.

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi just read the interview on the CSI Files home page and he sounds like he is a really sweet guy :)

4. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

hmmm grand rapids is only 3 hrs away...that's really tempting. If it was 4 I would have to say it might be pushing it, but 3...hmm that could be easily a 2.5 hr trip.

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I just read the article and he's such a sweet guy, I cant believe he's single! Any girl would be lucky to have him *sighs* :)

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I read it too and what else can I say besides that some girl will be very lucky.:)
    What a pitty it won't be me.

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

He is really sweet...again, I wish him luck on finding the right girl. Its hard to find such a good catch like him. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN?? :scream::scream:

Me too :(

Courtesy of Sara and Adam's Yahoo group, here are some interviews for Caught in the Crossfire:

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=109791&catid=14

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/05/hollywood_on_the_grand_sixth_s.html

Really nice pic of Adam looking scruffy and very yummy :drool:

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

VirGoddess, you beat me to it. :lol:

It won't be me either, but a girl can dream right. :lol:
    I do wish him all the happiness in the world, he deserves it. It is so nice to hear that he isn't the typical Hollywood type and that he wants to settle down.

9. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

I hate to say it, and this is just my humble opinion (so don't kill me! ;)), but I was a little offended by his description of the perfect woman. Yes, I adore Adam to death, so I have nothing against him. But, what, any other woman besides JLo is just settling for second best? What makes her so damn special?! I know, I know, everyone has their preferences, and he just wants someone with those qualities, but what a way to eliminate a large section of the world's populace of women. I suspect there are plenty of women on this board that don't look like JLo, but would treat him like a king. Oh well, his loss.
    I'll stop ranting now. ;)

10. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

I'm with ya there. He's done it before, but I'm not too offended. I mean, I don't think it really matters what the woman looks like, I think he just wants a girl with a big butt.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:guffaw:That's funny. :guffaw:

I love that Adam's new movie is getting so much press.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=wqwAS5N2W40

Thanks to Sara from the Yahoo group for the updates. I really appreciate them. :thumbsup:

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I don't think you're ranting at all. It is a little upsetting, but honestly I don't think that he wants exactly her. Maybe someone with her personality and drive. She is a successful woman and isn't a diva like some other celebutantes out there. Plus, every man can have their dream girl, just like every woman can have their dream guy, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll end up with just that. Hey I want someone who looks like Adam and has a great personality like him (dream, inside note :)), but who's to say I'll have that.

Love has a funny way of working. If you look at his recent pick, Ciarra Pardo, you see she wasn't exactly a bombshell with a big rear asset, but they were together for some time. Things didn't work out, but I think Adam learned from that relationship intimately and will take what he's learned there to his next. Being such a humble hardworking individual, he will probably end up with a nice girl next door who's just like him.

texmex327, thanks for the video:thumbsup: but the link doesn't seem to work for me :( Anyway, together, we're hot on his trail!! ;) I too love all the press its getting. I hope it comes out in major theaters for us to see and not just Cannes.

DO WE HAVE A NEW THREAD YET????

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  13. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

thankx texmex for the new video.

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That was great:guffaw: and you know what's funny that I thought about exactly the same thing:lol:.
    And I completly agree with Virgodess1923 that even if it is the type of women he likes it really doesn't mean he'll settle down with someone like this. It's just love is weird sometimes;). I suppose we all can say something about it from our own experience.:)

Unfortunatelly this link doesn't work for me either.

By the way what's up with the new thread?

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'll set up the new thread in just a minute. :)

(And for future reference, if you see the thread has reached its end, feel free to start the new one. :) )

***Closed***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.