Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after the season starts to pick up this thread will be a little more lively, but for now I guess there just isn't much to talk about. Every time I ask a discussion starting question no one answers it, so...*shrugs* I'm sure after the first episode things will pick up

He's got another movie out called a kiss of chaos, he plays a drug dealer or something. here's the site and if you listen close you can hear his voice.

Anyway, a shirtless pic. It's a fake but it's still fun to look at! Shirtless Delko

Last edited:
^ that picture really got me out of the crappy mood I was in even if it really wasn't him *pouts* :lol: I swear that school is just there to suck the joy out of a person :rolleyes:.

for the sake of the picture heres one that I really love :devil::evil:

Adam28.jpg

He's got another movie out called a kiss of chaos, he plays a drug dealer or something. here's the site and if you listen close you can hear his voice.

HAHAHAHA!:guffaw:He sounds so funny!

'Kellaaaar? Kellar?...Come out with my coke (or coat), man, and my money too...Let's go. (cocks gun) BOOM BOOM!

^ that picture really got me out of the crappy mood I was in even if it really wasn't him *pouts* :lol: I swear that school is just there to suck the joy out of a person :rolleyes:.

for the sake of the picture heres one that I really love :devil::evil:

Adam28.jpg

There's so much more better pics here hundreds of them in fact. I'm glad I found it.

That was the only thing getting me through the day till the eppy came on was seeing him ;)
He was so hot last night and I agree about him growing out his hair if y'all catch my drift ;) :guffaw::devil:

You know, I would have thought that Eric would have reacted a little more though, when he still thought that H was dead. Weren't those two like, really close? When I didn't see him reacting, I was like..."okay...what the eff?" It was really wierd, I think the director and writer did a really bad job at keeping us guessing. If they wanted us to beleive Horatio was dead, and I hadn't known beforehand that he wasn't, I wouldn't have been fooled at all, their reaction shows that Horatio isn't really dead. Eric is my prime example, he didn't really seem all that affected. Compare this to Speed's death, and you'll see what I mean.

Lovely caps Adamsgirl (and his Yahoo group of course ;)).Thanks so much for sharing! I absolutely adore the 'All In' cap as well as the last one.

Wyoming said:
You know, I would have thought that Eric would have reacted a little more though, when he still thought that H was dead. Weren't those two like, really close? When I didn't see him reacting, I was like..."okay...what the eff?" It was really wierd, I think the director and writer did a really bad job at keeping us guessing. If they wanted us to beleive Horatio was dead, and I hadn't known beforehand that he wasn't, I wouldn't have been fooled at all, their reaction shows that Horatio isn't really dead.

I thought that Eric's reaction was actually pretty realistic in the beginning as well as in the interrogation room. Not to mention how he corrected the Medical Examiner, saying that the 'remains' had a name.

I'm not sure if it would have been a great idea to keep Adam running through the motions the entire time, it might have gotten a little tiring after a while. I think the subtleties were great along with some explosions of emotion here and there, which I certainly saw at least. (there's only so much time to get everthing in, in 40 minutes) Of course when one loses a loved one (is Horatio considered a 'loved one'?) maybe one becomes a bit numb or in shock so it would make sense if Eric was either hiding some of what he felt or just couldn't feel anything at all.

Comparing to Speed's death, I'd say Monday's episode was way more of a reaction than that. We all see different things, lol, but I do understand what you mean. His reaction to that particular death was one of frustration for the case, slight offense to anyone who mentioned him but there wasn't a 'bang' of emotion or a whirlwind of distress emenating from him or anything. (but there was an implication later on when we learned how deeply it had affected him; toothing anyone?)

Maybe you wouldn't have been fooled, but I would have bought it. :) Like I said, we all see different things.

And about the hair issue, lol. I'd rather he grow it out. :eek: And get a new wardrobe. :p I'm all for floral shirts, just not on him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back