Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after last week's episode, I'm hopeful that the horrible floral shirts are a thing of the past. Eric looked great in Episode 2. :D

Will Ivan be Eric's real father?

I was under the impression that his real father might be Cuban given that he finds out he was actually born there, but I guess it's possible.
It could just be that Ivan has a connection to Eric's real father or the father he's always known.
I think it would be a little odd if his real father is Russian also, & how it all connects to his Mother & being born in Cuba just doesn't make sense at the moment, but maybe it would later. Who knows.

He may not have anything to do with Eric's parentage story at all. This all could have been thrown in there for TPTB to remind viewers that Eric is half Russian & to set up his new arc.

Last edited:
I dunno coz in the last eppie his shirt was gross!!! but ive gotta say..he looks good in anythin :drool: and he could grow a bit more hair :lol:

Eric gets almost killed my cement in 'Wrecking Crew' and then he finds out his Father isnt his REAL father? Damn he must have it hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after last week's episode, I'm hopeful that the horrible floral shirts are a thing of the past. Eric looked great in Episode 2. :D

Well, after Monday night it looks like I spoke too soon... Damn! Can't the wardrobe people get the poor man some decent shirts. Or better yet, let him go shirtless!:p

Eric gets almost killed my cement in 'Wrecking Crew' and then he finds out his Father isnt his REAL father? Damn he must have it hard.

Oh good God! :wtf: the poor guy has been through hell lately. Could they possibly let him have a good year at least? :rolleyes:

God damn, why do they always have to make him almost die? Didn't they do that last season? Well, two seasons ago technically but it was close enough, I mean COME ON this seems a little recycled to me. The father thing, that's kind of stupid since we've never met his father. It would make sense if we'd seen his father before, but when Marisol died he mentioned them, but we never got to see them! HELLLLLOOOOOO! TPTB need to get their heads out of their asses and think of some good storylines, and stop trying to kill all the damn characters. In that line of work, yeah, you could be in some danger, but by cement? Are you kidding me?

Eric looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :drool:, i was really happy he wasnt wearin one of those patern shirts again!!! I love him in a suit :drool::drool: i think the last time we saw him in a suit was in "Born to Kill" he was all in white...yummy :drool::lol: oh and the first eppie of season 6 only he didnt look as good.

Adam (with Eva) in the Sacoor Brothers mag. Click on preferred language, then 'catalogue' to see the full layout.

http://www.sacoor.com/

I wish the wardrobe dept. would borrow these clothes for Delko, I especially like the one of him in the blue jeans & converse - & the "silvery gray" suit on the last page! :drool: :hugegrin:

AHHHHHH! (jumps up and down)HE IS SOOOOO SEXY AND EVA TOO! HER DAUGHTER IS ADORABLE BUT ADAM IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS IN THIS ONE! Thanks for the link!

*sits there speechless* :drool: damn at least this wardrobe department knows how to dress him up. :devil::drool:
*glares at the Miami wardrobe department*

OMG...please tell you all saw the spoiler vid for Monday's ep in the Power Trip spoiler thread??!!
If not, get over there........:drool::drool::drool::drool: ALL I have to say about it!!!

Go check it out!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back