Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have the DVD's, I just got into the show this season, and have had no money for a while to buy any of them. I just have the sad reruns ):

I support the shirtless Delko idea. I'm pretty much of the mind that the less clothing they can put on Adam, the better. It's nice and warm in Miami... not like they need to worry about frostbite...

^^^ Good for him, he deserves that.

About frostbites, Adam is too hot, so even if it was cold, he would just warm up the surroundings... Maybe the global warming is all about him?

Adam's actually won and been nominated for quite a few awards this year, he's even been presented with the Bronx Walk of Fame.

I think some fans can catch him in New York on Thursday at the premiere of his movie Bohica at the NY Latino Film Festival. Hope some people go so that we have pics.

Adam's actually won and been nominated for quite a few awards this year, he's even been presented with the Bronx Walk of Fame.

I think some fans can catch him in New York on Thursday at the premiere of his movie Bohica at the NY Latino Film Festival. Hope some people go so that we have pics.

That would be nice to get some pictures of him at the awards.

I have my fingers crossed that he wins...:D

Man, I wish he'd come back to the San Diego area... Last time he was here was for the Mother Goose Parade, and I didn't find out about him being here until afterwards!! :( :brickwall:

:lol:

There has been Eric with his shirt unbuttoned and showing his stomach in season 5, Man Down. He's too sexy...I just day dream about him all day long!

There has been Eric with his shirt unbuttoned and showing his stomach in season 5, Man Down.

Yeah, see, the only bad thing about that bit was that he was covered in blood and practically dead. Aside from that small detail, yeah, that part was awesome!

:lol: I'm just kidding with you, btw...

There has been Eric with his shirt unbuttoned and showing his stomach in season 5, Man Down.

Yeah, see, the only bad thing about that bit was that he was covered in blood and practically dead. Aside from that small detail, yeah, that part was awesome!

The whole "almost dead" part really kills the whole fantasy, but I guess we gotta take what we can get. :guffaw:

I wonder who we have to bribe to get a scene where Adam comes out of the shower in nothing but a towel??:devil:

Be still my heart...:p

The whole "almost dead" part really kills the whole fantasy, but I guess we gotta take what we can get. :guffaw:

I wonder who we have to bribe to get a scene where Adam comes out of the shower in nothing but a towel??:devil:

Be still my heart...:p

It sure did. I was crying but at the same time I was checking him out. oh well.:lol:

Adam himself? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back