Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you guys just focus on anything else than his possible abs, that brown skin, omg that soft brown skin...:drool: Ok fine it's a little hard not to think about, but c'mon.

(Little voice: Psst, there's some videos on youtube, of Rosewell with Adam in it with his shirt off, go look for urself!)

Excuse me, while I KILL MY CONSCIENCE!

I love Adam! He's just so darn hot, not to mention charming.....

I hope everyone leaves Eric alone about the shooting. It's been brought up a lot in season 6, and not for his benefit. He and Calliegh getting together would be amazing for him and the show, too.

Alright guys, this is soooo sad, we need to get the chatting going in here!!! So I've sat here for about an hour *cough* fifteen seconds *cough*....in order to think of a discussion starting question, and I think I have a good one for y'all.

What makes Delko different from the rest of the CSI's? What's one personality trait that you could pick out of him that no other character would have?

Can't wait to see y'alls reactions, and when it's not 2 in the morning, then I'll give my thoughts :lol:

Alright guys, this is soooo sad, we need to get the chatting going in here!!! So I've sat here for about an hour *cough* fifteen seconds *cough*....in order to think of a discussion starting question, and I think I have a good one for y'all.

What makes Delko different from the rest of the CSI's? What's one personality trait that you could pick out of him that no other character would have?

Can't wait to see y'alls reactions, and when it's not 2 in the morning, then I'll give my thoughts :lol:

That's a hard one. I could say empathy, but Horatio has that. I could say charming, but Ryan's that too. He has so many traits that I can't even think of all of them. His traits that stand out the most are ones that he usually shares with his co-workers. What do you think?

What makes him different? That's easy! His hot bod, dark skin, the Delko smile (long sigh). His dedication to his work, especially when it's a case about a Cuban/ Hispanic and the americans hate them, he gets angry and wants to make it right.

Personality trait: he cares about people in the wierdest way. Like for example with Ryan, Eric really does care about him, but he barely shows it, but everyone knows he does. And with Calleigh, it's like he tries to keep it a secret. He's not afraid to say certain things around her but with anyone else it's different.

What makes him different? That's easy! His hot bod, dark skin, the Delko smile (long sigh). His dedication to his work, especially when it's a case about a Cuban/ Hispanic and the americans hate them, he gets angry and wants to make it right.

Personality trait: he cares about people in the wierdest way. Like for example with Ryan, Eric really does care about him, but he barely shows it, but everyone knows he does. And with Calleigh, it's like he tries to keep it a secret. He's not afraid to say certain things around her but with anyone else it's different.

That's true. He does care about everyone, even if he doesn't show it, especially with Ryan. Like in "Nailed", when Eric drove Ryan to the hospital and when they got to the hospital, he showed he really cared about him. And in "Kill Switch, when Ryan brings video evidence to Eric, and their talking about how weird it is that Ryan doesn't work there anymore, it shows Eric really misses him.

I actually didn't even think of that, that's a good trait...because with him and Ryan, it's like he cares about him like a brother, he seems to hate him one day, and then the next he's joking around with him about "Delko time". I think Ryan is one of the prime examples of his odd caring, mainly because it isn't stable. I know he seemed (to me at least) that he cared about Alexx in a nonchalant way as well. It's almost like he's the Emmett (if you don't read Twilight, he's the protector) of the CSI: Miami cast. It's interesting.

I do read twilight, so I get that analogy. You're right; he's like the protector of the lab, but you could say the same thing about Horatio. Eric's caring is quite odd, the only consistent people that he shows care for are Horatio and Calleigh. Usually he shows some care for Natalia, but not consistently.

Has anyone seen BOHICA? Is it funny? Can someone post it on youtube or something so I can see it?

Haven't seen it and it's not on youtube except for the trailer. Would love to see it myself but in a way it would be bad if someone had made a copy on youtube as it would probably prevent the movie from actually being released.

The myspace for the film has some pretty cool things though, i'm joined, are you guys? myspace.com/bohicathemovie

Wyoming said:
I actually didn't even think of that, that's a good trait...because with him and Ryan, it's like he cares about him like a brother, he seems to hate him one day, and then the next he's joking around with him about "Delko time". I think Ryan is one of the prime examples of his odd caring, mainly because it isn't stable.

It's definitely how I treat my sisters and brothers, so I can relate to that. :eek: But I don't see it so much as not stable but awkward at times. Like that time Ryan was asking if he wasn't going to share information with him anymore (he thought he was mad at him) and Eric was like :wtf: (Was it 'You May Now Kill The Bride?' Eric was running a print)

I know he seemed (to me at least) that he cared about Alexx in a nonchalant way as well.

Same for me too, though for some reason I saw more of this in the first couple of seasons rather than now. Then again, I felt like it was 1998 all day yesterday. :lol: Methinks I'm in need of some more crazy meds.

It's almost like he's the Emmett (if you don't read Twilight, he's the protector) of the CSI: Miami cast. It's interesting.

I've read some of Twilight so I understand the reference-- he's probably the strongest male influence on the show besides Horatio.

togofan444 said:
I do read twilight, so I get that analogy. You're right; he's like the protector of the lab, but you could say the same thing about Horatio. Eric's caring is quite odd, the only consistent people that he shows care for are Horatio and Calleigh. Usually he shows some care for Natalia, but not consistently.

I agree that he mostly shows more of a regard for those he's worked with the longest; Calleigh and Horatio. Although he may care a great deal about his team in general but show it inconsistantly, if that makes sense. :lol: He may very well take a bullet for any one of them. (Figure of speech, heh)

Adamsgirl said:
The myspace for the film has some pretty cool things though, i'm joined, are you guys? myspace.com/bohicathemovie

Thanks for the link! I'm definitely going to check it out. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back