Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Shehir for these yummy pics:drool:.
Isn't that the shirt he wore for "Ambush" & "All In", is it? I love it....well it's the best shirt he had in this year cause honestly the other hawaian shirts were a llittle bit horrible:rolleyes:.
Can't they just give him a normal t-shirt???

yep! a very tight t-shirt that showed off everything he has! :guffaw::drool::devil:
the hawaiian shirts are pretty but it really dont go with him... thats just what i think...

Thank you so much Shehir for these yummy pics:drool:.
Isn't that the shirt he wore for "Ambush" & "All In", is it? I love it....well it's the best shirt he had in this year cause honestly the other hawaian shirts were a llittle bit horrible:rolleyes:.
Can't they just give him a normal t-shirt???

Yes please! I get that floral shirts are somewhat of a... thing in South Florida with some folks but would it kill the wardrobe people to dress him in something more... um ... not floral? They're just not my taste.

Of course if they were to give him a normal t-shirt, it would look like they pulled it out of Calleigh's closet so we wouldn't win. :p Well, unless you want the tightness aspect.

*sneaks picture*

normal_474.jpg

*cough* :p

Floral shirts may be a "Florida Thing", but somehow I don't think that a native Miamian (how do you spell that?) would wear them all the time. He really needs a change of wardrobe next season. Basic solid colors maybe. Something, ANYTHING!!!

:eek:

HERE!HERE! The man is too damn sexy for floral prints and paisley.:rolleyes:
As much as I do love seeing his yummy arms I also like him in sweaters. The only epi I can think of is in 'Shattered' when he is arrested for buying dope, he wore a light brown one and he looked oh so nice in it!! Plus he was peeing, hehe!!! I know that sounds really immature coming from a 33 year old adult, but sorry...can't help it when it's my man Delko!!:drool:

HERE!HERE! The man is too damn sexy for floral prints and paisley.:rolleyes:
As much as I do love seeing his yummy arms I also like him in sweaters. The only epi I can think of is in 'Shattered' when he is arrested for buying dope, he wore a light brown one and he looked oh so nice in it!! Plus he was peeing, hehe!!! I know that sounds really immature coming from a 33 year old adult, but sorry...can't help it when it's my man Delko!!:drool:

:lol: Nice, mjszud! I really must agree about the solid colors, though. He really did look better in solid colors, as opposed to those horrible floral print shirts... By the way, I just want to let you girls know that I just got an iPod Touch, so I'm sitting on my couch with it surfing the Internet on it! So in other words, you might very well be hearing from me at interesting hours of the day or night, now. :D :LOL:

I'm all for solid colors, and I second the vote for sweaters! Gotta love a man with nice arms in a sweater, and Adam certainly has nice arms... and shoulders... and... yeah, he pretty much has nice everything, doesn't he?

yes please bring on the solid colors!!!! It's a good thing Adam is really good looking cause it's the only way he actually pulls off wearing those kinds of shirts. And even then, he doesn't exactly look great on them. But we can say anyone else would just look downright stupid and absurd. With Adam, we just know it's the bad shirt. ;)

No it shouldn't be that damn hard!:scream::brickwall: seeing how the show is in Miami... Miami is by the water, therefore they shoud have more cases that involve him jumping in the water wet suit or not! :devil:

Okay who here thinks we deserve a shirtless Adam Rodriguez? I know I sure in heck do! I mean for Adam to work-out and have such a nice bod and for it to not be shown on the show is a waste!:drool:

No kidding! God, I miss my CSI:Miami! I just came back from a week away at a teen summer theater camp, so I am definitely suffering from the lack of Adam/Eric! :lol:

Join the club. At least we have reruns as pathetic as they are. I've been watching my DVDs over and over again. I am also working on my fic. I have three chapters posted so far, and more in the works. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back