Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm you know, I wouldn't mind getting Eric Delko for my 18th birthday this year....I'm legal now! lol

hm lets see if I can find a drool-worthy picture?

163_arodriguez_041013_ins.jpg

:drool: <---clicky!

ETA: You know, I never really noticed how absolutely GORGEOUS his eyes are!

I have dark brown eyes and sometimes when I ask people to do something for me and they say yes without thinking... now I know why! :lol:

I found a pic that shows his adorable brown eyes
Eric3.jpg

And I couldn't resist throwing this in either :devil::drool: and it goes on and on...
Adam28.jpg

I have dark brown eyes and sometimes when I ask people to do something for me and they say yes without thinking... now I know why! :lol:

I found a pic that shows his adorable brown eyes
Eric1

And I couldn't resist throwing this in either :devil::drool: and it goes on and on...
Adam

He really has beautiful eyes, but when you look at the second picture, you kind of forget about them, right? Now, waking up next to a stud like that would be something... Why don't they make all men look like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice... Oh, yeah, I completely forgot about my job!!! :sweatdrop:

Here ya go, everybody!

*passes out drool towels* Yeah, I'm 18 now, and if my boyfriend hadn't already promised me kissing lessons, I would so want my first kiss from Adam... *drifts into Dreamland* Ack, sorry, people! Lol

Anyway...

New pics of Adam in Monte Carlo... lots more can be found on his official fan group!

Adam1 Adam2
:drool::drool::drool::drool:x100!!!!
Whoa! hunk or what! Ok Csi Files Uk fans, will any one be "Seeing" the hunk above in London either Friday or Saturday??

damn! ain't that a sight for sore eyes! :guffaw:I really needed those pics for I'm in Italy on vacation right now and no CSI Miami over here :(. So I needed a pick upper.

Omg, I'm so happy! Remember how I commented that I loved "Mr. Nipples"?

*squeals* Well, my aunt and uncle gave me CSI:Miami Season 4 box Set of DVDs as a high school graduation present, and that's the season with both the mini-mohawk AND "Mr. Nipples"!!! :lol: :drool: :drool:

*passes out with a thud*

Last edited:
The arms...THE ARMS!!!:devil:
Thanks SHEHIR!
Our boy is looking oh so delicious!!!!:p:p

BTW, Happy Graduation to you Ms. Jenna:thumbsup: Mr. Nipples is the best!:drool:

Ah, and Adam is cute in those pics... hey, Brittni would be drooling right now. I'm holding my own. I know cuter people though... CSI:NY... Mac... hehe....

Adam!

New pics of Adam in Monte Carlo... lots more can be found on his official fan group!

Adam1 Adam2

:drool:Ok, ok. Let's calm down...that little Calleigh is a damn lucky girl...:drool:
Isn't he cute when he doesn't wear those terrible hawaian shirts they always give him in CSI:Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back