A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Here we go love", Come on Michael, let's go join Mommy and Mackenzie".

Once they were all situated back in bed, Mac watched his family sleep.

No matter how many times he looked back on his life, it always came back to the same realization. That until Stella, Mac had nothing important that belonged to only him.

Slowly closing his eyes, he dreamed of the future and all the joy it held for his family.

The following morning Mac recieved a call from Flack

"Mac"! "It's Flack, we've captured a suspect trying to break into the Judge Davis chambers. We have him in custody now".

"Okay, give me about 30 minutes and I'll be there".

Once Mac hung up with Flack, he called Danny.

"Danny"! "It's Mac, I need you to bring over Lindsay to stay with Stella, Flack has a suspect in custody".

"Okay, Mac, we'll be right there".

When they arrived , Lindsay headed upstairs to Stella and the twins, while Mac and Danny left for NYPD.

(NYPD)

"Where is he Flack"? asked Mac.

"he's in the Interrogation room".

As they headed down Mac was stopped by Judge Davis.

"Excuse me Det.Taylor", I hear you've got a suspect"?

"Yes Sir, I'm just going down to talk with him now".

"I'd like to come along".

"That's fine Sir, but you'll have to wait in the other room".

"That's fine, I'll watch from there".

As they neared the room, the Judge noticed his grandson sitting in one of the interrogation rooms.

"Edward"? said Judge Davis.

"Grandpa, is that you, Where have you been"? they arrested me".

"Det.Taylor"! "What the hell is this about"?

"I'm not sure Sir", "Flack"?

"Two uniformed officers said they seen a suspect trying to enter your chambers, so they arrested him for tresspassing, it was only caution due to the resent random deaths".

"Det. Flack, I'll take the names of those two officers, and then you'll be hearing from your Superior".

After the Judge left with his grandson, Mac and Flack sat down to figure out what the hell they were going to do now".

(The Taylor;s)

"How you feeling Lindsay"? any morning sickness"?

"Just a little, not alot yet, How are you feeling Stella"?

"Much better, I even sat up for a bit this morning". "So are you and Danny going to take Lamaze classes"?

"I'm not sure Stella, it depends on Danny".

"I'm sure he will, so listen, In my closet is a video camera, I want you to put it in the twins Nursery, under the towels that are folded up top, hide it in between".

"Why Stella"? "what are you up too"?

"Mac told me he is going to give Danny daddy lessons, and I want them taped, so we can have a laugh, and have something to show our kids when they are older".

"Oh"! "That's mean Stella". "But I love it".

Once they had everything hooked up and ready, they waited for the men to get home.

TBC

"Stella"! "We're home. "Where is everyone"?

"Beats me Mac, maybe upstairs"?

Heading upstairs Mac found Stella and Lindsay, playing with the twins in the Nursery.

"Hi love, how you feeling"?

"Great, thanks", did you get the suspect"?

"Long story, suffices to say they arrested Judge Davis's grandson".

"Oh my"! said Stella, that couldn't have gone over to well".

"It didn't, Flack is waiting on a call from the new Cheif, and it's not going to be good".

"Listen Mac, Lindsay is coming with me to have my stitches removed, could you and Danny watch the twins till we get back"?

"Why can't you take them with you love"?

"It would be hard for me to carry them, and I don't want to put to much pressure on Lindsay, she's pregnant remember"?

"That's right". Then Mac remembered he was going to show Danny , how to care for babies".

"Sure Stella, we'll watch them", won't we Danny"?

"Of course, you girls go ahead, I'll see you later Linds".

As the girls left they laughed.

"Did you turn on the video camera"? asked Stella.

"Of course I did", said Lindsay laughing.

"This is gonna be good". *giggle*,*giggle*

Once the girls left, Mac down to the buisness of teaching Danny the ins and outs of Fatherhood.

"Okay danny, let's start with diaper changing". "this is a diaper".

"Mac", I'm not a complete idiot, I know what a diaper is".

"Sorry"! "Grab Michael, we'll start with him".

As Danny picked up Michael, he carried him under the arms in front of him.

"Not like that Danny", damn you, like this".

Mac took Michael into his arms, and showed Danny how to hold him in his arms, like you would a football.

"Okay, Danny, now there are two types of diapers", one disposable and one cloth". "Stella likes the cloth , unless we are going out, but I will teach you both".

"We'll start with the cloth", because it's harder".

"Now, remove the old diaper and lift the baby's bum and put the cloth underneath, fold it over until it touches the top of his belly button".

Mac forgot to tell Danny about keeping the lower area covered up.

As Danny did this the baby peed on his shirt.

"Christ Mac, he pissed on me", what the hell, look at my shirt".

*laughing** "Sorry Danny I forgot to tell you too keep it covered". *laughing*

"Okay, let's try again", said Mac.

"I don't know Mac"?, is he gonna fire that thing at me again"?

"No, he should be fine now".

As Danny started again, he had it all folded up nicely on his belly.

"Good Danny". "Now, take a pin, and pull one side of the cloth over top of the other, so it layers".

"Christ Mac, what if I stick him with the pin"?

"You won't", now fold it over the left leg first", that's it and pin it".

Before Danny could get it done up, Michael giggled, kicked his legs and the diaper folds came open.

"Now what Mac"? asked Danny.

"Relax Danny", "here I'll sing you the little rhyme Stella told me and it really helps". "It goes...

"This goes under your bum, and over your front, secure each pin so it doesn't come undone", said Mac.

"Dream on Taylor", "There is no way I'm gonna be singing that goofey song", I have my standards you know".

"Okay Danny, let's try again", said Mac.

After three attempts with no sucess, Danny got flustered and gave up.

"Forget it Mac, I give up, that's it".

"Come on Danny, I know it's not easy, but you'll get it, we have nine months to practice".

Mel! I borrwed your "Yummy" phrase again. It fits so beautifully into my stories :lol: :lol:

"Okay, let's try dressing the baby". "Did you ever dress anything besides yourself"? asked Mac.

"Yeah!! the women that were in my bed".

"HuH!! Wouldn't you undress them"? asked Mac.

"Of course, but then you redress them, as fast as you can, and get them the hell out of your place, before they decide they want to live with you".

*laughing* "Funny Danny".

"Okay, go and grab an outfit out of the blue dresser for Michael".

"Like what, "Christ"! "Kid has enough clothes to dress an army".

"I know, Stella gets carried away with, "This is sooooo cute, or "I gotta have this, look how it brings out their eyes", "God! the woman thinks I'm a bank dispenser". "This one is the best", "But if we don't get now, it won't be here next time".

"One of these days I'm going to tell Stella that she's a spend-a-holic and she needs to stop".

"If she heard ya talking like that, she'd kill ya".

"It's a good thing she never will", said Mac. "Listen Danny, I have a great joke for you"....

There were three fathers to be in a hospital waiting room, waiting for their babies to be born.

The first nurse comes out and tells the first father, "Congratulations you're the father of two beautiful twins!"

Amazed, the man says, Great! I am the manager for the Minneasota Twins.

The second nurse comes out and tells the second father, "Congratulations you're the father of three beautiful triplets!"

Amazed, he says, "That's cool I work for 3M."

All of a sudden, the third father opens the window and jumps out.

The third nurse comes out, and asks, "Where's the third father?"

One of the other fathers said, "Oh he jumped out the window.."

The nurse asks, "Why?"

He replied, "He works for Seven Up!"

"Where is the humor in that Mac"? "If I found out I was having seven, I'd jump out a window too".

"Forget it Danny, I'm going to buy you a sense of humor, one of these days".

"Guys we're home"!! yelled Stella.

"Shhh!!! not a word about the money spending", said Mac.

"Hi sweetheart", said Mac. "what did the doctor say"?

"He said everything looks great, and I can go back to everyday activities".

"Yummy"! I can't wait till tonight", said Mac. Anyway's, now that you lovely ladies are home, Danny and I are going to NYPD".

"Okay, I'll see you tonight, said Stella.

Once they kissed their wives good-bye and left. Stella and Lindsay ran upstairs to watch the video.

"This should be good, said Stella.

"You got that right", said Lindsay.

Little did they know, that once Stella watched that video, Mac would be wishing he was jumping through the window.

"Come on Stella, hurry up", said Lindsay.

"I'm coming, give me a minute to grab the snacks"

Once they had everything ready, they turned on the VCR.

*laughing*** "Oh my God", look at the way Danny is carrying Michael", said Stella.

*laughing** "He really is scared", laughed Stella. "Oh that's priceless".

"What are they doing now"? asked Lindsay.

"Mac's teaching him how to change a diaper". "This should be good".

As they watched, they split their sides laughing.

"Oh Christ, said Stella, Michael peed on Danny, *giggle, laugh, giggle** "This is so funny".

"God Stella, *giggle** look at Danny's expression", said Lindsay.

Just as they were getting to the part with the clothes and money, Mac and Danny walked back in and seen them.

"What the hell is this"!!! yelled Mac. "You taping us Stella".

Running up, Mac turned of the tape before Stella heard.

"Lindsay"!! yelled Danny, you in on this too"?

"I'm sorry Danny, *giggle* but you look so cute, and I love your expressions, *giggle* and most of all you'll make an amazing father, *giggle* because you are willing to learn".

Any anger Danny had, flew right out the window with his wife's beautiful words.

"You really think I'll be a wonderful dad"?

"No Danny"! "I know you will".

"Let's go home Danny, and practice being good parents", said Lindsay.

"HEY"""!!!! yelled Stella, "Don't bail on me now Lindsay".

"Lindsay"1!!!!!! yelled Stella, as Mac came toward her.

"Come here my little Vixon", "I have a huge spanking for you".

"Now Mac, come on, I'm still sore and in some pain".

"Nice try Stella, now come here, or you'll get it twice as hard when I catch you".

"Listen Mac, I'm truely sorry, I invaded your and Danny's private moment, but it was hilarious".

Mac was really not impressed with Stella's appology, as he moved towards his wife.

"Mac" , whispered Stella, as he got closer, "Mac! please, "I love you".

When he grabbed her he did indeed spank her bum, but once he quite spanking his naughty wife, he made love to her the rest of the night.

As they lay together, Mac massaged her bum, to take out the sting.

"Did I hurt you love"?

"Never Mr. Taylor, "I loved every minute of it".

In the morning Stella went down to watch the video, while Mac slept.

Turning it on, she watched and listened

"I know, Stella gets carried away with, "This is sooooo cute, or "I gotta have this, look how it brings out their eyes",

"God! the woman thinks I'm a bank dispenser". "This one is the best", "But if we don't get now, it won't be here next time".

"One of these days I'm going to tell Stella that she's a spend-a-holic and she needs to stop".

"If she heard ya talking like that, she'd kill ya".

"It's a good thing she never will", said Mac. "Listen Danny, I have a great joke for you"....

"Oh really taylor"!!! said Stella to herself.

Walking upstairs she quietly walked into the closet and got out the leather paddle, he used last night. Walking up to the bed, she pulled back the covers and.....

*SMACK*, *WHACK*, *SMACK*. "AUh!!! OWWWEEEEE!!!! "What the hell Stella, stop, that hurts, yelled Mac between spanks.

"would you like to repeat what you called me on that video tape"?

"Shit! the tape, forgot about that".

"Listen love, that was said as a joke to loosen up Danny a little", said Mac as he turned on his back so Stella couldn't hit his a$$ anymore.

"You are a very naughty boy, and Mr. Jolly better be ready, because you owe me big time Taylor, you are mine for the next 4 hours no breaks, and everytime you don't get up, I'll make you".

You will be screaming because it's pay back Stella Time".

After four hours of torture, pleasure and pain Mac was like a bowl of jelly,
every nerve and muscle, screamed in pain and exhastion.

"When I recope Stella, it's your turn, Payback Mr. Jolly Style".

Stella laughed all the way to the twins room, as she got there she collapsed in the chair, not capable of moving.

"God, I love him and his Stamina", "I'm the luckiest woman alive", Stella giggled to herself.

Later that afternoon, after they got some of there energy back, they decided to take the kids for another walk.

"Do you think we'll get through a whole walk this time Mac"? asked Stella.

"I hope so love", said Mac as he got Michael and Mackenzie into the stroller.

"As the Taylor's left for their walk they stopped at the Deli to pick up some lunch too have at the park.

"What a beautiful day, this is great weather, isn't it hun"?

"That it is Stella love".

When they got to the park, Mac and Stella put Mackenzie and Michael on a swing.

The babies gurggled with delight as they watched their parents expressions.

"God Love, look how happy they are, they are so beautiful, I want another one, Stella let's make another baby tonight".

"Stella, looked into Mac's eyes with tears, out of anything he could have said, she never expected that.

"Honestly Mac, We can make another baby"?

"Aww!!! Don't cry love, I'm really serious , we can start tonight".

Stella wrapped herself around Mac's embrace , while she cried tears of happiness.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go sit and have lunch before we head home", said Mac.

Once they got home, they put the twins down for a nap.

"Mac, were you serious about having a baby"?

"Of course love", "we need more then 2 little Taylor's running around".

"Oh! Mac, I'm just so damn happy". "Let's go make out, now".

Just as they were about to head upstairs the phone rang.

"Hello"! said Mac.

"Mac, it's Danny", we've had another murder, another Criminal Lawyer", this is getting weird Mac, really weird".

"Okay Danny, I'll be right there".

"Reigncheck love"? asked Mac.

"Of course, I'll wait for your return". "I love you"?

"I love you too sweetheart, see you tonight".

Once Mac got to the crime scene Danny was waiting for him.

"Where is she Danny"?

"D.A. M.Walsh is in her chamber's with a bullet through her head, just like the rest of them".

"That Makes 4, 3 males and 1 female".

"You want to know the funny thing"? 2 witnesses said they seen the Judge's grandson coming out of her chamber".

"Okay, bring the witnesses in, have them sign sworn statements, and then bring in the judge's son".

(NYPD)

"Det.Taylor"? "You better have a good reason for bringing in my grandson again"?

"Your Honor, I have two eyewitnesses and their sworn statements, that they seen your grandson coming out of the D.A.'s chambers right after the murder".

"Is this true Edward"? "Answer me Edward".

"Yes Granpa, I killed them, all of them". "They let dad go free and because of that, he went and killed my mom and then me". "So yes, an eye for an eye". "They all got what they deserved", as will you grandpa".

"That's enough"! yelled Mac. "Flack, take him too booking".

"Let's go", said Flack as he walked Edward to booking.

"I'm sorry Det.Taylor, I had no idea".

"I understand Judge Davis".

After they had Edward booked and in holding, Mac headed home to work on baby #3.

"Stella", "I'm home love".

"In the kitchen Mac". "You should come see the babies trying their first taste of pablum".

As Mac walked into the kitchen he seen Mackenzie and Michael with pablum over there mouths and gurggling with excitment.

"Look at you guy's said Mac, "My goodness, what's daddies Angel's up too"?

*gurggle,giggle*

Sitting down beside Stella, he took one of the dishes and started feeding Mackenzie.

"I heard you caught the killer"?

"Yeah, we did", "thanks to our two witnesses".

"I'm still having trouble with believing the Grandson of our Judge would do that", said Stella.

"I know, but I read back on the case file, and his father butchered his mother, then went after him". "He blamed them for letting his father go".

"God Mac, you just never know about our system".

"I hear you love", said Mac.

*phone rings*

"Taylor"!

"Hey Mac, it's Danny". "We have murder down at Central Station, male approx 18 years, stabbed".

"Okay Danny, I'll be right there".

"New case"? asked Stella.

"Yes love, I'll see all my babies later", said Mac as he kissed his wife good-bye.

"Hey Mac, this is nasty said Flack, someone cut off his organ, before stabbing him, the guy must have screamed something aweful, people have been say they could hear it from down here".

When Mac looked at the young man, he was shocked, and it took alot to shock Mac Taylor, but this did it, he was sickened.

"Christ"! "Cover him up, and Danny, you and Flack check the tunnels, and see if you can't find some evidence, or even his organ".

"You got it Mac".

"Hawke's, let's get him over to post".

"On our way Mac, see you there".

"Lindsay"! "Are you sure you are up to working today"? "Stella said you've been really ill with baby".

"I'm fine Mac, it comes and go's, only now I carry soda crackers with me in the car".

"Okay, if you need time off, you let me know right away".

"I will Mac, and thanks".

Once Mac and Hawkes got back to NYPD, Sid was waiting for them.

"Okay Sid, something good please".

"Well, your male DB is hispanic, with no identification, I've done a set of prints here to get Hawkes started on an I.D.

"Great, Hawkes if you would please".

"Sure Mac, I'll get back to you".

"Anything else Sid"?

"Well, your murderer is use to cutting with a knife, the DB's organ has been cleanly cut with no hesitation, I really think we are looking at a professional".

"Our you telling me we may have a new serial killer lose in NY".

"Could be Mac, we'll have to wait and see if another DB shows up on my table with the same MO".

"This is just wonderful, another Maniac running around NY". "God help us if the new Chief finds out". "See you later Sid".

"Hey Mac"! got the I.D. on our male victim". "He is one Michael Moore, who attends the University of NY". "1st year Med student".

"This is great"! "We have a Maniac running around NY that prey's on male students", just when everyone thought it was safe, this happens again".

"That's right", it was just a year or so ago, we had that serial killer that preyed on female students in Central Park". "I almost forgot about that". "You think they are connected"? asked Hawkes.

"Who knows Hawkes", could be, and with our luck, will be". "Call me at home if anything changes".

"Will do Mac, say hi to those twins for me".

"I will Hawkes, let Danny know to give me a call later". "See you".

Back