A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Apr 25, 2007.

?

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

Poll closed May 24, 2008.
  1. CSI:NY/Miami - The Younger Generation

50.0%
  2. CSI:NY/Miami - The New Blood

25.0%
  3. CSI:NY/Miami - The Hardcore Generation

25.0%
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Story takes place in a NY City Coffee shop. Mac loses another love and fear's his life is over. Little does he know that sometimes love is found in the arms of a friend

It was a cold New York night, as Mac and Peyton were walking home for the Opera. As they headed into the little coffee shop that Mac adored, Peyton leaned in and kissed Mac on his cheek.

"Thank-you for tonight Mac, I had the most amazing time". "You're welcome Peyton, it was a pleasure to spend time with you".

As they were drinking their coffee two suspects walked into the little coffee shop and started shooting.

"Get down, everybody get down on the ground and no one gets hurt".

Mac reached for his cell and dialed 911, as dispatch answered they heard the yelling and screaming from the suspects. "Dispatch to control, we need officers to respond to a robbery in progress at the Little Cafe on Clover St", Officer already on scene involved in hostage situation". "All units please respond, Officer needs assistance".

Mac knew there was nothing much he could do until the other Officer's got there. As Mac and Peyton heard the sirens , she got up to soon and *BANG*, the suspect shot her right in front of Mac. Mac then bolted up and shot a hole straight through the first suspects heart and the second suspect through the chest.

"Payton, "Peyton, can you hear me love, "Please Peyton, answer me". Deep down Mac knew he wasn't going to get a response, Peyton was dead.

As Mac, Danny and Stella arrived on scene, they seen Mac leaning over Peyton's body.

"My god Mac, What happened"? said Stella.

Mac couldn't answer, he didn't trust himself to keep his sanity in check, but then it came rushing out . " Why is it everytime I try to love a woman she dies", "Why"?

Stella wasn't sure what to say, she always had deep feeling's for Mac, but she knew Mac would never concider someone like her as more then a friend. His line to all of his team was alway's, "We are co-worker's, we work side by side, co worker's do not form relationships". Stella knew deep down she'd never have a chance for love with Mac, but she also knew she had to try, until she could get him to change his mind.

"Mac, you need to let her go now", said Danny. "Mac"? "Come on Mac, let them take her".

Mac knew Danny was right, but he couldn't let go. "How am I supposed to let go when we started our life together"? "Damn I should have done something sooner, I could have saved her it's all my fault".

"No Mac, said Stella, "It's not your fault Mac, stepping over Peyton Stella grabbed Mac and shook him. "Look at me Mac Taylor", "This is not your fault", you did nothing wrong". "Do you understand Mac Taylor"? It's not your fault".

Mac looked into Stella's eye's and broke down in tears as Stella held him close and shielded him from seeing them remove Peyton's body.

TBC

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oooh another fic from you, yays! You do love your angst, don't you? But if it gets us into Smacked, I'm game :D The 'smex' part also sounds promising :devil:

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Whee! The part: love is found in the arms of a friend is sooo saying something's going to happen.

It's interesting. Please do post more.

4. athens

athens Coroner

That's a nice beggining!!write more soon! ;)

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Thanks for all the FB :)

As they left the Coffee Shop, they headed over to NYPD so Mac could be there for the Autopsy.

"Sid"!, called Mac. "Mac, what are you doing here"? "I need to see Peyton". "What you need is to go home Mac". "Please Sid I need to say good-bye".

Sid knew there was no stopping Mac, so he allowed him to enter. Mac ran over to Peyton and grabbed her lifeless body in his arms. Collapsing on the floor with her, he rocked and rocked, with her in his arms. When Stella came in she Mac sitting with Peyton, as she listened closely she could here Mac saying ...

"I'm sorry Clair", "I'm so sorry Clair", over and over.

"Sid, does he even realize he's calling her Clair"? "No, he's reverted back to the day Clair died in 9/11". Walking over with tear's in her eyes she said...

*Stroking his back* "Mac, you need to listen to me, she's not Clair, she's Peyton". "Mac that's Peyton in your arms". *Looking up* Stella, I couldn't save her, I couldn't save Clair, look at her Stella, now she's dead".

Stella wasn't sure what to do now, Mac had drawn himself back to 9/11 and Stella wasn't sure how the hell to help him out of it. She realized the one and only thing she could do was slap him.

"Mac, Mac, look at me Mac, now"! As Mac looked up Stella took her hand and slapped his face. Mac just stared at Stella for the briefest moment and then looked at Peyton.

"Oh, Peyton, I'm so sorry Peyton". Mac kissed her cheek, got up, laid her back down on the table and left without a word to anyone.

"Stella, he's one huge mess, what are you going to do"? "I'm not sure Sid, take him home I guess and try and get him to come too terms with what happened". "Good luck Stella, because he's reverting back to 9/11, you'll need patients and understanding". "I know Sid, see ya". "Bye Stella".

As Stella headed up to Mac's office, she seen him standing over at his window looking out over NY City.

"Mac, How you doing"? asked Stella in a caring voice. Nothing not a sound, word or even an expression. "Mac answer me please, I know you're hurting". "You know"?, you don't know anything Stella, you don't know what it's like to lose your wife".

Stella realized he had gone back into 9/11.

"Mac, come on, I'll take you home". "Home, I don't have a home". "Home was Clair, she's no longer there, so I no longer have a home". "Just leave me Stella, "GO". "No Mac, I'll never leave you". "Listen to me Mac taylor, get your coat and I'll take you home", "right now Mac", yelled Stella. Mac grabbed his coat with tears streaming down his eyes as Stella took him home.

6. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad she's there for him :) Post more soon!

7. MacsLovlyAngl

40% of this scene has been cut. If you'd like to read it PM.

When they arrived at Mac's place, stella unlocked the door for him as he sat down on the couch.

"I'm going to make some coffee Mac then we'll talk", said Stella. Mac didn't want to talk, he just wanted to grieve, he couldn't understand why Stella just wouldn't let him be.

Stella walked back into the Living Room with the coffee. "Listen Mac, said Stella. "what happened to Peyton wasn't your fault", she's the one who got up to soon". "You can't blame yourself for that". "Why not Stella"? "It was my fault I couldn't get to Clair in time to save her". "No Mac, it wasn't, how could you have known what those Terrorists were going to do"? "No one knew Mac".

Stella knew Mac wasn't thinking straight, but she also didn't want to leave him in that condition.

"Mac, you need to listen carefully to what I'm about to say". "Your wife Clair loved you very deeply, and she knew that there was nothing you could have done to stop what happened". "How do you think you are making her feel, when she's watching you from Heaven and seeing you blame yourself for her death"? Mac looked at Stella with leftover tears in his eyes. "I miss her Stella, so much". "I know that Mac, but she's gone and you're still here, she'd want you to live Mac, live life to the fullest".

Mac knew Stella was right, but how could he live when everyone he came to care about died.

"I know she'd want me to live Stella, but how can I do that when everything I touch and love dies"? "Not everything Mac". "What do you mean Stella"? "I'm here Mac, I've always been here".

Stella went to touch his cheek and he backed away. "No Stella, please don't touch me, I can't allow you to take on this curse". "Mac, there is no curse, you have nothing to fear from my touch". "Please Stella, don't..... Stella ignored his wishes and caressed her hand across his eyes to capture his tears. "See Mac, there is no curse, I'm still here".

With her hand still on Mac's face Stella leaned in and kissed his cheek, as she broke the kiss and looked into Mac's eyes, she seen he looked perplexed.

"What was that for Stella"? Stella wasn't sure what to say to Mac. She had kissed him several times before on the cheek, but never with passion and he knew the difference from his look.

"I care about you Mac, that's all. "I hate seeing you sad". Stella knew she wasn't doing a very good job of covering her feelings.

"It's more then that Stella, stop lying and tell me the truth"? "I love you Mac, I've alway's loved you, but you've been to wrapped up in yourself to ever notice".

Mac wasn't sure what to say too Stella, he really had no clue as to her feelings for him and he felt uneasy and unsure of what to say.

"Stella, even if I could love you, I wouldn't, not with this damn curse I have". "There is no curse Mac, please allow me to prove that to you". "How Stella, you going to follow me around as a couple until you get killed". "No Mac, like this".

Stella grabbed Mac by his Lapels and kissed him passionately on the lips. Mac tried to get Stella to let go, but she hung on tight and took the kiss to the next level. Mac could feel himself start to respond to Stella's heated kiss

Something in Mac snapped, seeing Stella like this, without a shred of control, was the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced. He could feel his own control teetering on the edge. Somewhere in the dark recesses of Mac's mind was the fear that he had driven him and Stella too far. He never wanted to take her savagely, but even as the thought formed, it was gone. He had to have her now, this minute, the beast inside him was clawing to be released.

"Stella". He breathed her name against her lips . Stella's eyes went wide, and then fluttered closed. "Look at me, Stella", said Mac. stella's eyes opened and he could see them glazed with passion. As Mac began to move, Stella gave a moan and wrapped herself around him, higher and higher until they were both spinning out of control. As they fell together in wild abandon.

Later laying in Stella's arms, Mac felt contentment and peace with Stella beside him. "Stella"! "I'm sorry, this shouldn't have happened like this. I took you like a savage", "I'm sorry". "Don't be Mac, this is what we both needed. "I needed it for love, Mac". "I've alway's loved you, you were just to absorbed in your life to realize it". Mac was comprehending what Stella had just said. He knew he cared for her, more then he was willing to admit. But to love her, how could he, when he was terrified inside of losing her, like he had lost the others.

8. MacsGirlMel

*thwacks him* no being afraid, not allowed! You have her and you need to keep her. *runs*

9. MacsLovlyAngl

The following morning Mac wasn't sure how to handle these new feelings he had for Stella. Putting on a pot of coffee, he called in to Sid to see if Peyton's family had sent for the body. Sid informed Mac that they had. "Good morning Mac", said Stella as she walked out in Mac's t-shirt. The only thing Mac could think, was how sexy she looked in his NY Yankee shirt. "Morning Stella", would you like some coffee"? Walking over Stella helped herself to some coffee and then kissed Mac smack dab on the lips. "Listen Stella, we need to talk about last night". "Wht's to talk about Mac, I know your fears and we will get through them together". "Stella, I'm not ready to let the team know our buisness yet". "We don't have to Mac, we both know how to behave appropriately in public". "I guess you're right, let's get dressed for work". "Sure Mac, do you have some pants that will go with this shirt"? laughed Stella. Mac turned and said, "You know what I think I do". As they got back into the bedroom to change, Mac attacked Stella twice more, before getting dressed and leaving for work.

Once they got to the office, Stella told Mac she'd see him later. "Mac"!, yelled Danny. "What is it Danny"? There's a DB at Central Park, and I can't find Hawkes anywhere". "Take Stella with you and when Hawkes is found, tell him I'd like to see him". "Sure Mac". After Danny left, Mac went over some old cases that were sitting on his desk. He came across one that was from 2 years ago. Looking back on the case, he noticed it was one he worked on with Stella. Thinking back he remembered seeing her down on her knees looking for evidence in the park. He could see the form of her butt, as she crawled along the ground looking. "Mac, "Mac"! Mac was startled out of memory lane by Hawkes. "Hawkes, where were you", there was a call out you missed". "I know I'm sorry Mac, someone collapsed in the subway, I had to help". "Fine Hawkes", get out to Central Park, Danny and Stella are already there".

As Hawkes arrived at Central Park Danny gave him one of his smart ass comments.

"Well, look who decided to show, The Hawke Man". "Whatever Danny", "Stella how are you today"? "Good, thanks Hawkes". "What do we have"? "A dead body man, what did you think"?
    "Messer, that's enough", said Stella. "Why are you late Hawkes"? asked Stella. "I ended up having to save a woman on the subway, after she had collapsed". "Is she okay"? "she'll be fine". "That's good to know", said Stella. Once they had the scene processed, they headed back to the Lab. "Danny, you do the prints and the clothes, Hawkes you can do the DNA, said Stella. "On it Stella", said Hawkes. "Stella, said Mac, could I see you for a minute". "Sure Mac". Stella walked with Mac to his office, once in he shut the door. "Everything okay Mac"? "It's fine Stella, I'd just like to know, if you'd like to have dinner at my place tonight"? "I'd love too Mac". As Stella turned around to head out the door Mac said, "Don't forget a change of clothes". Stella laughed as she left the office.

10. MacsGirlMel

I can't wait for the part where she tells him she's pregnant....lolol I know you, it'll come sooner or later.<G>

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Later that evening Mac had everything prepared for their dinner. He made steaks, potatoes, fresh vegtables, dinner rolls, gravy and side salads, and for dessert he made Baked Alaska. Mac had set the table with candles, crystal glasses, and a wonderful bottle of Red Wine. He was proud of himself, he loved to cook, and this dinner with Stella gave him a chance to show his culanary skills. Just as he was checking the steaks the doorbell rang.

"Hi Mac, said Stella as she kissed him on the lips. "I brought some wine", and a change of clothes". He laughed as she showed him the clothes. "Come on in Stella". As Stella got settled Mac headed back into the kitchen to take out the steaks. "Wow", said Stella, "nothing like a man in an apron to drive a girl wild". Mac turned around and seen Stella staring at him with lust in her eye's. "Stella, what are you thinking there"? "Shh! I'm picturing you naked, with nothing but an apron on". "Really, said Mac, we'll have to try that later". Stella laughed as she helped Mac put the dinner on the table. Once they started eating Mac asked Stella how she liked the steak.

"How's your steak love"? "It's wonderful Mac, you cooked it yourself"? "Of course, I love to cook". "Well it looks like I'm learning alot of things about Mac Taylor I never knew". "Stick around Stella, it only gets better". "I believe it", said Stella. After dinner Mac served the Baked Alaska and watched Stella's expression. It took all of one second to see her eyes close in ecstacy. "You like said Mac. "Oh God, I think my mouth just had a triple orgasm", said Stella. "This is heavenly Mac, you should market this". "It's a family reciepe Stella, I could never do that". "Wow, my mouth is still tingling". "I'll take that as a complement and thank-you for it". "Your welcome", said Stella, as bent over the table and kissed him.

Once they finished dinner Stella helped Mac with the dishes. As Stella was reaching up to put away the plate, Mac grabbed her from behind and started to kiss her neck. "Stella, you're making me hot"? said Mac. "Stella let out a moan as Mac kissed a path down her neck. "Mac, yes Mac. Mac turned Stella around, and sat her on the counter, as he swallowed her yelp with his kiss. "shh! love, easy". Mac caressed his way down Stella's body, as she gripped her legs around him. "Mac, please", said Stella. Mac picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom, where he spent the rest of night, driving her body insane.

In the morning Stella got up early and made breakfast in bed for Mac. She thought it would be a nice way to say thank-you for last night.

"Mac, said Stella. "Mac, wake up". "What is it Stella"? "I made you breakfast in bed". Mac opened one eye and seen his breakfast on the table. Looking at Stella he said, "Thank's love, but the only thing I want for breakfast right now is you". Mac grabbed Stella before she could get away, and dragged her back to bed, where he made love to her again until she was drenched and worn out. Then Mac had his breakfast which he shared with Stella between kisses.

12. MacsGirlMel

whooo naughty naughty :devil: I hope the fun continues :D

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Mac woke up at 6am and decided to let Stella sleep. He headed into the shower and ran it over his head. Just as he was turning up his head, he felt someone wrap their hand around his chest and kiss his back. "Good moring Mac, I missed you in bed". "Turning around, Mac pulled Stella's hair back until her mouth opened in a hiss, and Mac kissed her deeply and wildly, until she relaxed in his arms. "Stella, I need you so much". "I need you to Mac, now please love me". That was all he needed to hear, as he pushed her back against the shower and gave her what they both needed, each other.

As they got dressed for work, Mac asked Stella what she wanted to do tonight.

"So, Love", what would you like to do tonight"? "I'm not sure, let's see, Make love, have playtime, make love," said Stella laughing. "You are a naughty minx"? "I know, that's why you love me". Mac looked at Stella with a shocked expression. "It's okay Mac, I know it's hard for you to say right now, but I'm patient, and I can wait until you feel more secure". Mac knew he loved her, but inside his gut was the feeling that he would eventually lose her". "Mac, how about we just take in a show tonight"? "Now let's go before the boss man finds out we're late". Mac laughed on his way out the door. "Leave it to you Stella". (laughing down the hall)

Once they got to the office, Danny came running towards Mac. "Mac we have a female student found in Central Park again, that makes two now, think he's a Serial"? "I'm not sure let's get down there". After Mac and Danny left, Stella went to set up something special for Mac tonight. As Danny and Mac arrived on scene, they could see the MO matched the first victim". "What do you think Mac"? "I think you may be right, we could be looking at a Serial Killer". "Okay guy's, let's get her bagged please". "Danny, process everything within 40 feet". "You got it Mac".

As Mac headed back to the office he was approached by the Chief.

"What do you think Mac"? "I think we have a Serial Killer on our hands". "The best thing we can do, is inform the University Dean to up Security in the area". "His MO seems to be young University students". "I'll know more once I see the Sid". "Okay Mac, please call me once you find out anything". "I will Chief". Mac went back to office to think about the case. As he entered he found a note with a red rose attached.

My Loving Sweet Mac

Meet me in the basement in 5 minute's, I need you".

P.S "Don't be late".

Love Stella.

Mac wondered what Stella was up too, he knew he should really be with Sid, but Sid could wait, he was more interested in seeing Stella. As he walked into the basement he quietly called her name.

"Stella, Stella", where are you"? "Over here Mac". As Mac turned the corner Stella was standing there in nothing but her Lab coat. "My God"! "Jesus Stella, are you trying to kill me"? "No Mac, just trying to love you". Stella walked over to Mac, and showed him exactly how much. Once Stella had had enough, she told Mac, "See you tonight Stud". As she left, you could hear Mac laughing once again. Stella said to herself, "That's what the man needs, happiness and I'm just the one to give it too him. Little did they know, that their happiness would soon take a turn for the worst.

14. MacsGirlMel

awww why do you have to be so mean? *spanks you* bad bad bad LMH lol

15. MacsLovlyAngl

That's not good Mel, It's payback Linda Style as I have Mac spank you with his Maverick :devil: :p I'm the Yoda of Smut/S&M, ask Sissi. :lol:

Once they headed home, Stella had Mac drop her by her place to pick up her clothes and an outfit for tonight. "Okay Mac , let's go home".

As they got to Mac's Apartment Stella faught him for the shower. "Ladies before men Mac, wait your turn". "Listen Stella, how about I wash your back for you"? "I don't think so, I'll pass for now, besides you can't see what I'm wearing tonight when we go out".

"I promise not to look Stella". "I said no Mac, behave". Mac knew he wasn't one to behave, so he snuck into the bathroom took of his clothes and climbed in behind Stella. "OUCH", damn you Mac you bit me". "Shhh!, love. "You want everyone to know what we are doing". Mac began to lick where he had bitten Stella. "Oh God Mac, that's nice". Mac picked up the soap and rubbed some on his hands, as he began to wash Stella's back, neck, legs and around her thigh's. "Mac if you don't stop now we will be late for the show tonight". "Yeah, I guess you're right". Mac stepped out of the shower leaving Stella all hot and wet". "You bugger, said Stella, how dare you leave me, get back here Taylor". "Come on love, we are going to be late".

When Stella got out of the shower and wrapped in a towel, she walked out and told Mac in so many words what she thought of his behaviour. "Thank's alot Taylor, You know what they say, Payback's a bitch". "Okay love, promise's, promise's".

Once they were dressed and ready to go, Mac couldn't believe how beautiful Stella looked. She was dressed in a Red long gown with white pearl earrings, matching bracelet, and pearl necklace. "God Stella, you look like an Angel" "Thank-you Mac and you look like my Prince Charming". Mac walked over and got down on one knee, as he took her hand he said , Shall we go love"? "Yes we shall".

The show was amazing and Stella enjoyed herself as much as Mac. "Shall we go get something to eat love"? "Sure, where"? "At this beautiful little outside Cafe".

"Mac, called the owner, It's about time you returned, and with a new lady friend". "How are you, my name is Michael and you are"? "Stella". "What a beautiful name", Mac you have amazing taste in women", she is very lovely, like your Peyton".

Mac had forgotten about Peyton until now. "It's okay Mac, said Stella, I'm here", as she took his hand and squeezed. Once they were seated Mac told Stella he was sorry. "Don't be Mac, it's going to happen now and again", I understand".

Dinner arrived and Mac shared his Oyster dish with Stella as she shared her Scallop's. "this is amazing Mac, I love the Oyster". "Your scallop's are to die for too Stella". Once they finished their meal, they headed home.

"Would you like some Coffee Mac"? , asked Stella. "Sure that would be great love". Mac came out of the bedroom wearing only his Hanes, as Stella looked over him and spilt the coffee. "Shit, sorry about that Mac", you distracted me". Mac laughed, "I bet I did". Stella couldn't help it, he was so well endowed, and it didn't help that he was half way there. "Stop that Stella, or coffee is going to have to wait". And wait it did, three hour's later they sat down to coffee and each others conversations.