A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Apr 25, 2007.

?

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

Poll closed May 24, 2008.
  1. CSI:NY/Miami - The Younger Generation

50.0%
  2. CSI:NY/Miami - The New Blood

25.0%
  3. CSI:NY/Miami - The Hardcore Generation

25.0%
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I hope danny gets settles ;)

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

The following morning, Danny, Mac, and the Miami team, waited for the other's to arrive. "Flight 107 from NY, now landing at Gate 2". As they waited Danny seen Sheldon, Jimeka, and Sheldon Jr first. "Uncle Danny, we are here, give me hugs". Lifting Sheldon into the air, he gave him a huge kiss, and hug.

"How was the flight guy's"? "It was great, Adam drove the pilot nuts with his navigation control stories, Flack was busy with Jennifer, playing a new game, if you know what I mean". Laughing, yeah I know". "I also have a message from your kids, they will be flying down to see you this week-end". "Thanks Sheldon".

"Okay guys, I'm horatio, most of you know me, what I'd like to do is get you all settled in your homes, and then have a meeting at Miami -Dade". "Sounds great, show the way, I'm starved". "Hey Flack, did you run into my son in law"? "I did Mac, he missed this flight, said he's get the next one". "The boy has no perception of time, Mackenzie is going insane with those Trip's".

"Well...I'm already settled Mac, so why don't I go give her a hand with them, and meet you all at the lab". "Are you sure Danny, I don't want to put you out, they are little demon's". "Trust me Mac, after three trips of my own, I can handlw Mackenzie's". "Alright then, let's get the rest of you settled".

Heading the opposite direction, Danny went to pick up the trip's for Mackenzie.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

nice,as always

4. MacsLovlyAngl

When Danny arrived at the school, they refused to release the Trip's.

"Listen, mt name is Det.Danny Messer, these are my niece's, and I was sent by their Grandfather to pick them up".

"I'm sorry sir, I cannot release them without the mother's permission, if you take a seat, I will call her".

"Uncle Danny, ignore her, she's mean, did you know she wears rubber panties, under her dress, cause she sometimes leaks on the seat", they giggled.

"What...."get out, who told you this"?

"One of the boys, he has this thing about looking up girls skirts, and he seen them, said it was funny, cause he couldn't figure out why she swished when she walked".

"You girls are bad, he laughed, but thanks for the warning, I'll be sure not to sit in her chair".

"Okay Det.Messer, I've reached their mother it's fine for you to take them, girls, get your stuff".

Once they were on their way, the girls started singing "You're beautiful" song, giving Danny one massive headache, for they were out of tune.

"Listen girls, how about some ice cream"?

"Nope....mom says no junk food before dinner".

"I won't tell, if you don't".

"Cool...okay Uncle Danno, to the ice cream store".

When they arrived, he got them all chocolate chunck cookie dough.

"Mmmm....mom never let's us have this kind, says it makes us hyper, but it sure is yummy".

Nearing the house, Danny told them to wash their faces with he clothes, and when they were clean, they headed into the house.

"Hi papa...where's daddy, is he here yet"? "Not yet love, soon though, nana has supper ready for you, spaghetti".

Now the girls knew there was no damn way they would be able to eat spaghetti, for they were still full from the ice cream.

"Can we eat later papa, we have lots of homework to do".

"You want to do your homework, are you sure you brought home the right girls Danny"?

"Of couse I did, they're just not hungry".

Running upstairs the girls started their homework, but not before Mac notived the chocolate on the girls uniforms.

"Girls...come here please".

"What is it papa"?

"Could it be you are not hungry because Uncle Danny bought you ice cream"?

"No papa...why"?

"Well...you all have chocolate on your uniform skirts".

"Hmm...I don't know, maybe we sat in something, see ya".

Running back up the stairs, Mac turned to Danny and said...."chocolate cookie dough ice cream"?

"Aww...just a little Mac".

"Mackenzie is going to kill you, I'd disappear before she get home".

Hearing the door open, Danny looked.

"Hey guy's I'm home".

5. MacsGirlMel

lol I hope she's not mean to him

6. MacsLovlyAngl

When Mackenzie walked in the door, the girls came running down the stairs as Danny tried to sneak out.

"Freeze Messer".

Standing still he slowly turned around and smiled at Mackenzie. "What is it"?

"I wanted to thank you for picking up the girls, I really appriciate it".

"Oh...you are welcome, see you, I have to go".

Just as he stepped outside, she said.

"Oh...and Danny, next time you want to give the girls cookie dough ice cream, make sure you check around and make sure someone you know isn't in there", she said , as she held up a tub of ice cream.

"But....how, where were you hiding"?

"I was at the back table, talking to one of the mother's about the Parent Council".

The girls were giggling...."we love you Uncle Danny, bye".

"Uhuh....love you girls too, make sure you eat some spaghetti".

"We will Uncle bye".

Once Danny left, Mackenzie sent the girls to set the table for their nana.

"How's mom feeling, still throwing up"? "Yeah, can't keep anything down, this one is giving her alot of problems".

"Well dad, maybe it's time you took her to a doctor, and had an Ultrasound done".

"I guess you are right, we'll book one tomorrow".

Meanwhile.....

Sheldon, Sheldon Jr, and Jimeka were playing on the beach, when Flack walked down.

"Hey Flack, what's up, look at you all suited up, with your new Miami badge".

"I know, listen we need you, we've found a DB across the beach, kind of floated up on shore".

"Okay, I'll grab my bag, Jimeka, see you later love, bye Sheldie".

"Bye dad...love you, stay safe".

"I will son".

Kissing his wife good bye, they headed to the crime scene.

When they arrived Sheldon noticed the body had been badly chopped across the face and chest.

"Looks like her face was grinded, boating accident I think, have you had any calls on missing victims"?

"Nothing yet, what else can you tell me"?

"She's 17, maybe 18, and fully intoxicated, could havew been a boat party, will know more when I get her back to the lab".

"Thanks Sheldon, I'll meet you there shortly, I have to pick up Mackenzie's husband from the Airport".

"Okay...see ya".

Leaving the beach, Flack wondered to himself, what the hell he was doing in Miami, he just didn't feel at home".

7. MacsGirlMel

aww I hope he feels better soon

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Poor Flack :( Lol at Mackenzie and Danny!

9. MacsLovlyAngl

When Danny arrived at the Airport Natalia was already there.

"Oh...hey Danny I didn't you were picking up Mackenzie's husband"?

"Yeah...I offered, after Flack was busy with a case".

"Hmm...I guess Flack must be having a bad day, for he asked me too", she laughed".

"That's Flack for you, well I can go if you'd like to stay".

"No..that's fine, we can all drive back together, I'll just cancel the rental car".

Leaving to cancel the car, Danny watched Natalia, and thought to himself, how very pretty she was, kind of small like Lindsay used to be.

As they waited, Danny's phone rang.

"Messer".

"Hey Danno, you can come back to the house, Mackenzie's husband got a drive home from a college, he's here now".

"Great...so we've been sitting here for nothing".

"What do you mean, we've been....who's with you Danno"?

"Natalia, you sent her too, we've both been waiting".

"Oh shit...sorry Dan, give her my appology, and I'll see you both back at Mac's".

Hanging up the phone, he looked over at Natalia.

"Don't tell me, he's home, and we've been sitting here for nothing"?

"Afraid so...it's kind of late, would you like to grab something to eat"?

"Sure, sounds great, there is this great little hotdog stand on the beach, has a band and everything, we can sit, listen to some music, and eat".

"Lead the way, sounds great".

Leaving the Airport, Danny thought about Lindsay, and wondered of she'd be happy he was trying to move on.

10. MacsGirlMel

I hope she would be

11. MacsGirlMel

bump...hey Linda, when will you write more on these?

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Hey Melly. Too funny. I was looking back on this story and noticing all the mistakes and silly grammar errors.:lol: compared to how I write now thanks to tips and help from LLK.:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Natalia and Danny walked along the beach. They found a place to sit and enjoy lunch.

"So tell me about Danny Messer?"

"Not alot to tell. I was married to a lovely woman named Lindsay. I have four gorgeous children all grown up and on their own. Danny Jr has two children of his own. My triplets are all married and have no children yet."

"Wow. I didn't know you had a wife."

"Yeah. She died though."

"Oh my. How?"

"I'd rather not talk about it right now."

"Oh...I'm so sorry Danny. It must be hard to move on."

"It is. But I have to keep telling myself everything will be okay, and my life still goes on. So tell me about you?"

"Well...I was stalked by my ex until he was killed by a co worker. Strictly an accident. He tried to attack her and she defended herself. We had no children though."

"Seems like we are batting a thousand in the relationship department."

*Laughing* "It does doesn't it Danny."

After they finished lunch Natalia headed back to the lab, while Danny headed over to Mac's.

"It's about time Danny. What took you so long?"

"I grabbed lunch with Natalia before heading over here. Where's Stella?"

"She's laying down. She's still not feeling well."

"Have you booked the appointment yet?"

"Tomorrow morning at 9am."

Meanwhile.....

Don, Eric and Ryan were with the body that had washed up on the beach.

"Hey Sid. You find anything on our victim?"

"I did. Your victim was dead before she hit the water. She has multiple stab wounds to her chest. Who ever killed her tried to cover it up by putting her body through the blades of a boat."

"So what you are telling us is...find the boat and we have our killer?"

"That's right Don. Sometimes you are to smart for me," laughed Sid.

"Funny Sid. I knew there was a reason we brought you with us."

"Oh Flack!! You may want to see Adam. I found some contents in your victims hair, he's analyzing it now."

"Thanks Sid. See you later."

Reaching the lab Eric informed Ryan to call Danny.

"Give Danny a call. Tell him we need him. Then I want you and Danny to check the boats down at the docks. Flack and I will stay here and see what Adam came up with."

"Okay Eric. See you later."

"Hey Flack!!! What do you think?"

"Hmm..I'm not sure yet Eric. Let's see Adam first he's very smart. We'll know more then."

Walking into the lab Eric hoped to hell Flack cheered up soon. For even though he hadn't known him very long. He could see how homesick he was for NY."

"Hey Ryan. Where are we headed to?"

"The docks. Eric needs us to check the boats. It seems our victim was murdered above water."

"Hmm..Cover up. Sounds like our killer bladed her to cover it."

"Yeah. That's what Sid said too."

Getting into the hummer they drove down to the docks.

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  13. MacsGirlMel

Thanks for the update :) Now will you update the other one? Darn, what *was* the other one? I remember you finished the werewolf one...

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Great update :D

Melly...wasnt the 'other one' the Taylor/Caine clan one?!?! But that finished I think lol

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Awww the ending is sad, but it's very good.