A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Apr 25, 2007.

?

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

Poll closed May 24, 2008.
  1. CSI:NY/Miami - The Younger Generation

50.0%
  2. CSI:NY/Miami - The New Blood

25.0%
  3. CSI:NY/Miami - The Hardcore Generation

25.0%
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hello Reader's,

Once this story reaches a 1000, a new CSI story will be brought to light. I will be having the NY team move to Miami and join the Lab there. Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio, Frank , Stetler, Alexx, will all be retired, helping out the odd time when needed, but these will be all new cases, with the younger CSI's.

The new CSI:Miami team, will consist of
    Eric: Head CSI, taken over Horatio's job
    Danny: CSI: Second to Eric
    Ryan: CSI
    Sheldon: Coroner
    Flack: Head of Detectives
    Adam: Head Lab tech

There will still be lots of fun times with the old gang, plus story lines, that consist of Mac and Stella's new baby, their children, and grandchildren. So get ready to enjoy the New breed of CSI's.

CSI: The Younger Generation

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Linda that sounds great :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

wow that was a big twist...I hope he's okay

4. MacsLovlyAngl

When he showed up at his son's, he seen the reporter's. "Look, there's Det.Messer". As they all gathered around, he told them all to back off, and he'd give a statement. Backing up, they allowed Danny to reach his son's door, and as he stood on the porch, he said...."What happened yesterday was a very tragic event for my family, and for myself, there was alot of confusion, and everything got out of hand, I in no way knew I had shot wife, not even when the smoke cleared, did I realize what had happened".

"Det.Messer, but the Narc squad was blamed for this event, how does this make you feel"? "It doesn't make me feel anything, the only thing I feel right now is a numbness, a loss, I no longer have a wife, and my children and grandchildren no longer have a parent, now I'd appriciate it if you would please leave us alone to morn". "Just one more question....we heard the Narc squad forced you and your wife to become involved after you blew their sting, is this true"?

Danny knew that if he didn't tell the truth the reporter's would never leave him alone, but he also knew, he'd be out of a job, and at this moment, he didn't care, as he said....."that is true, but it wasn't Narc that forced us, it was Cheif Sinclair, he informed us due to our mistake, we had to help Narc, now please, leave us". "Sure detective, we are sorry for putting you through this, but we appriciate your honesty, so there will be a investigation"? "I don't know, you'll have to ask the Cheif". Heading into the house, he shut the door.

"Oh dad, do you realize what you've just done"? "I know son, but the truth needed to be told, I did it for your mother, she would have wanted it this way". Embracing his father in his arms, he allowed to release his tears, and the frustration that had taken place. "It looks like it's quieted down dad, should we head over to Mac's". Gathering up the family, they headed over to discuss their move to Miami.

Meanwhile, Mac, Stella, Flack, and the kids were watching the news, as the reporter's crowed the NYPD for a statement from Sinclair. "Christ Mac, it's going to be a bloody zoo, I can't believe Danny talked". "He did it for Lindsay, I'd do the same for Stella, the Cheif had no right to involve us in that operation, regardless of the mistake you, Danny, and Lindsay had made".

"So what are we all going to do now"? "I'll explain all that when Danny gets here with his family, just be patient Flack, we'll all be alright".

5. MacsGirlMel

poor Danny *snuggles him*

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Once everyone arrived and were seated, Mac started the conversation. "As you all know, I've been talking with Horatio in Miami, now he's looking to retire, along with Frank, and Stetler, Eric is going to be taking over "H"s position, and would like you Danny to work with his team as second head CSI". "You're kidding right, you want me to move to Miami"? "Just not you, Adam, you've been offered a posistion in the lab, you'd be head of your department, also Sheldon, you've been offered head coroner".

"Wow...so we are all moving to Miami, what about Flack"? "That's the best part, Flack is to become their head of detectives, taking over Frank's job, there have been alot of changes in Miami, and they are looking for a strong younger team to take over". "This is alot to think about, what about my kids, even though they are married and grown up, they do have their lives".

"I know that Danny, but the good thing is, Miami isn't that far away, they could fly back and forth, as could we". "Hmm...what about your kids Mac"? "My son and his family have nothing left here, now they've lost their wife and mother, as for Mackenzie, her and her husband, have been offered position's in Miami already, they are heading down this afternoon". "Now, before you all leave to discuss what you want to do, Stella and I have some news for you all".

"I hope it's good", said Danny sadly. "It's good, we are going to have another baby, how it happened at 54 we don't know, but it did, and with us being retired already, Miami seems like a great place for a new start". "Huh...so much news, so many changes". "I know sheldon it's alot to take in, so head home and think about it, Danny, Stella, and are heading down tonight, the rest is of you can let me know later what your decision is".

After everyone left, Danny sat quietly thinking, about the new change. "Danny, are you going to be okay"? "Yeah, I'll be fine Mac, it's going to hard I loved her so much, and now she's gone". "I know Danny, but with all the corruption at the station, you need to get out of here, you don't need it right now, the only one to explain what happened is Sinclair, he did this all on his own".

Leaning back, Danny closed his eyes, and thought of his Lindsay.

7. MacsGirlMel

poor Danny *hugs him*

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:( Poorr Danny!

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Packing their bags, the Mac, Stella and Danny were ready to head to the Airport. "Have you called the mover's dad, are they sending your stuff by truck to Miami"? "Yes, everything is ready, come here and give grandpa hugs". As he hugged his grandchildren, he knew it would be a while before he seen them again.

"Papa....you will write to us, and call us". "Of course I will, and you'll be with papa next week-end, when daddy brings you down". "I know, but is Miami fun papa"? "It sure is, lots of warm weather, beaches, fun parks, you'll have so much fun, I promise". Kissing their papa, they headed out the door. "Mac...take care of dad for me". "I will DJ, don't worry, your dad will be fine".

Arriving at the Airport, they boarded their flight, saying one last good bye to NY.

Meanwhile...Sheldon, Adam, and Flack hit the bar on the way home. "What do you think guys, are you up to moving to Miami"? "I think I am Adam, I have nothing left here, how about you Flack, you up to it, I mean little Marie is all grown up, and it's just you and Jennifer now". "Yeah...I think I'm in too, I mean it's a better job, great pay, and it keeps us all together, so yeah, I'm in, and I know Jennifer will be too".

"Well then it's settled, I guess we all leave for Miami at the end of the week".

"Mama...has papa, and nana left already, and when do we leave, I thought we were going to, isn't you and daddy started new teachings there". "Yes sweetheart, our flight leaves in the morning, so you need to get some rest, bed time girls". "But I'm to excited to sleep mommy, do I have to sleep". "Yes you do, and one very important thing, no changing bracelet's, it's very important, that the attendents know who you all are, promise me". "We promise mommy".

"Good girls, now kisses, and bed".

When Flack got home, he found Jennifer already packing. "Are you in a hurry love, going somewhere"? "Mhhmm....to Miami, with my wonderful new Head of detectives, doesn't that sound great, "HOD" Don Flack". Embracing his wife in his arms, he had to agree". "So you are sure about this, Miami isn't like NY, things are different over there". "Hey...I keep my job, you get a new job, and we still get to work together, so yeah, I'm ready, now...take me to bed "HOD".

Picking his wife up in his arms, he carried her to bed.

Arriving at home, Sheldon found his wife and son asleep. Sheldon Jr was now 10, and very excited about moving to Miami. "I'm surprised he is sleeping, he must have been excited when you told him Jimeka". "he was...it took me almost four hours, just to get him to calm down". "Figure's, are the mover's arriving in the morning"? "They are, and everything is packed and ready to go".

With everyone ready, and everything in place, they all new NY would soon be a piece of their past.

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ahh it's sad they're are moving, lots of memories in the past.....But I think Miami will be fun!

11. MacsGirlMel

Yeah I'm sad too. But it's warm there so Mac and Stella can sneak away and make love on the beach...*giggle*...

12. MacsLovlyAngl

When they arrived in Miami, Stella was deathly sick, from being pregnant. "Oh Stella...come on, let's get you home, we have everything ready for you, you and Mac have the beach home beside ours, you're going to love it". "Okay...do you have a bucket, I'd hate to throw up in the hummer". "Don't worry about it, it will soon be Eric's hummer, he won't care", she giggled.

"Calleigh..sweetheart, be nice, and stop teasing Eric". "I know, I'm sorry, and yes, we have a bucket, now let's get you home". "Is everyone coming Mac"? "They are, they will be here in the morning, I know that Flack, and Jennifer rented a small beach home down the road from us, as for Danny, he'll be staying with us for a while, as he just lost his wife".

"I know...we heard, it must be difficult". "It was, he's rented an apartment in Eric's building, along with Adam, as for Sheldon, he, his wife, and Sheldon Jr, have decided on a home, they picked it out near the school, so their son would have easy access". "That's great, sounds like everything is in place, and I was sorry to hear about King and Kong, it must have been tough to lose them to a couple killer's".

"It wasn't easy, but Stella and I have talked about it, and we;ll get a couple more soon, most likely after the baby is born". "Mac...please...I need to lay down, everything is spinning". "Okay love, let's get you home, and into bed". Climbing into the hummer, they made it half way when Stella threw up again. "Jeez Stel, that's an aweful lot, you didn't eat on the plane did ya"?

"No....I only had four peanut butter cups, and a glass of milk". Mac smiled....for it was more like five packs, could have even been six. Pulling up in front of the house, they starred in awe of their new home.

13. MacsGirlMel

I hope she gets better fast

LOL about the hummer

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Once they had Mac and Stella settled, Horatio took Danny over to Miami-Dade, to have him introduced to his new team, and get him assigned for a new badge. "Hey...you must be Danny, we've met a couple times, on some cases". "Yeah...how are you Eric"? "I'm good, very sorry to hear about your wife, come on , I'll show you around".

Taking him to the lab's, they ran into Natalia. "Hey Nat, this is Danny, he's going to be second CSI to me". "Hi, nice to meet you, maybe you'd like a tour of my lab, once you get settled". "That would be nice, thanks". Natalia had heard about his wife, and she was saddened, for she knew how it felt to lose someone you loved.

"This is our lunchroom, or breakroom, you'll find it well equipt with TV, food, books, and good conversation". "Hey Eric...who's this"? "Ryan Wolfe, meet Danny Messer". "Hey...nice to meet you, how do you like Miami so far"? "It's great, very warm, I can get use to it". "Oh you will, and when you are ready, we will all show you Miami at night".

Danny was finding everyone really great, but he was also missing his family back in NY. "Try not to worry, Flack, Sheldon, Adam, and the other's will be here tomorrow". "I know, thanks Eric, but could you show me to my locker"? "Oh...sure come on". Once Danny was at his locker, he opened it, and placed a picture of Lindsay, his children, and grandchildren".

"You have a beautiful family"? "Thanks Nat...is it okay if I call you that"? "Sure, if it's okay I call you Dan"? "You have a deal, this was my wife Lindsay, this is my son DJ, my triplet's the triple DDD's, my daughter in law Sara, do you have family"? "A few, not alot, my sister, but she doesn't live in Miami, but I have no children, or husband, dated Eric for a while, but that didn't work out".

Danny laughed...."very rarerly do they ever, it takes that one lucky one, the one that says you're it for me". "Hmm...you know, you are right, anyways, I'll leave you to your thought's".

Back at Mac and Stella's new home, he was still trying to get her stomach to settle. "Come on Stel, relax, and lay down, I'll caress your tummy". Laying on her back, Mac caressed small circlrs around her tummy, helping her breathe deep, until she fell asleep. Kissing her on the mouth, he got up, covered her up, and left the room.

*Knock, knock*. Opening the door, he seen Mackenzie and the trips. "Hi papa, where is nana"? "She's sleeping, she had a long trip, and her tummy hurt her". "From the baby"? "Yes love, from the baby, where's your daddy"? "He's coming later, he had to wait for the movers, they were late". "Hi dad". "Hi my baby, how was your trip"? "Very tiring, I just thought I'd stop by and see how mom was feeling".

"She'll be fine love, no worries, you should get to your new place though, it's getting late, and don't you have to enroll the girls tomorrow". "I do, okay girls, give papa kisses, time to go". "Night papa, we love you". "I love you too my girls, you be good for mommy". "We will papa, say hi to nana".

Once the family left, Mac called to check on Danny.

15. MacsGirlMel

aww so cute :)