*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

The 'cath and nicky twice' pics are hilarious. Cath looks white-hot in that pic.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Completely almost. She'd whack your ass so hard. It'd be a miracle if you'd have an ass by the time she'd be finished. I suggest you run and go near curves! Cath sucks at curves, plus you could hide.

HEGM knowledge would be love. :D

It means I like catnip fluff, you like catnip angst. and now your going to be telling me, "you'll get your fluff" everytime I yell I want my damnit fluff!

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

*Falls over dead* Lynny likes fluff???? :confused:

I want to know about HEGM too. ;) Reads your CatNip diary in the top drawer of your dresser. :)

It's such a beautiful night down here. I think I'll rewrite my CatNip ficcie to include the beauty of the surroundings tonight---only with stars. Don't you think Nicky would be talking about the stars in Cath's eyes???? Oh, that's a good line. Writes it down. :D

*Hands Nicky to Lynny to play with...like the good Mommy I am.* Play fair, play nice. ;)

4. CathStokes

Wow. The one time my mother comments its to fall over dead over me loving fluff, but did you see dearest mommy, that aunt Mo loves angst?

*begins to wonder if she put it in that catnip diary or the other catnip diary* Hey wait, how'd you know where I kept that one, dangit?.. You won't find the other one. haha

That is a good line, I think I'll snag it too :D

oooh Nicky to play with!.. Wait..Where's Cath?? *looks around* here kitty kitty kitty.

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I haven't posted in here in almost a week :eek: Sorry Catnip.

Some caps from Snakes

The cover you ass line (it's lines like that we already knew Nicky was an ass man)

[​IMG]

Catherine thinking about what Nick could be doing with that tongue. :devil:

[​IMG]

Looking at Nicks ass

[​IMG]

Another hair flick :D

[​IMG]

6. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

I'm sorry too CatNip! :( I've been so busy with school, and then my computer got a virus. :mad: Since it's been mentioned again, I'll start begging :D: PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT HEGM MEANS!!!!!!!

7. CathStokes

Bad on you, both! Not seeing catnip. tisk tisk.

first pic:

Yeah Nicky, we already knew you were an ass man by the way you said that and by the way your always starin' at her ass!

But, of course, that was sweet of you to cover her, even though we both know you *want* to cover her. Think :devil:

second pic:

Cath: Hey Nicky, ummm whatcha doing later?

third pic:

Catherine: um no Nicky, I think its over a little bit to your left.. I mean right. ha!

fourth pic:

hair flick! those are love. Nicky knows he's getting laid when she does those.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Curves...got it! *Mo giggles and runs for the nearest curve...*

Yes, yes it would...so you should be your nice loving self and tell me what it is already!! Don't make me pout...you KNOW you can't resis that! :D

Exactly! See it's perfect! Perfect for CatNip anyway! ;) Cuz that's the only angst I admit to liking! :D

Aud! *Mo sends Nicky over to give Fluffy Twin CPR! ;) * Yup, she admitted to liking CatNip fluff...how fabulous is that, huh! we're converting her I think...slowly but surely! :lol:

Brilliant!! I get to read it when you're done! :D

CatNip angst only...let's be clear here...I'm NOT an angsty...just so happens that CatNip angst is freaking HOT! :devil: That's all...and a little angsty smex never hurt anyone...that's all I'm saying! :devil: :lol:

That's cuz I got the other one! :D :D I "found" it and thought it might come in handy some day! ;)

9. CathStokes

I always go for the curves, she can't getcha that way. ;)

As much as I can't resist your pouting, dear auntie. I'm still an angsty so :D

Lets be clear. I only admit to CatNip Fluff. And possibly Smacked and DuCaine. But the rest, I'm angsty for . ;)

I knew you stole my other catnip diary! Give it back! *whines*

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I gotta say it's freaking hilarous that Cath can't navigate curves...is there some hidden meaning in that? :lol: Yeah...don't think I should go there! ;)

You may still be an angsty but what if I tempt you with CatNip fluff...AND my pouting...now that's a bonafide winning combo right there! :D

Now it's CatNip AND Smacked AND DuCaine...lol, you are SO a fluffy at heart, love! :D Yay it just makes me SO happy! :D

Yup I stole it! ;) Come and get me! :devil: :lol:

11. CathStokes

Well see one day she was chasing me, She found out I spent the night with Nicky, anyways, I went around a curve and she came around and slipped, I thought maybe I just got lucky you know?.. but then when I ran to the other curve, she slipped again, and she started cursing me, so I went around another curve and so on and so on and she gave up. :D

That works, but ... CatNip Fluff only goes so far :p

I said Possibly, dagnamit. Possibly Smacked and DuCaine. See this is what I get for having OTP's..

*chases after you*

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^You tryin' to break the ship apart? Spending the night with Nicky? I only gave you Nicky to play with not sleep with. Bad Mommy. :( *Chases after you* Come home! :p

I think I'll be angsty with CatNip. I have to follow Fluffy Twin, plus CatNip is sexy when angsty. ;)

Does Cath like Nicky's hair shaved, shaggy, or just a normal male style haircut? I need input here. :)

13. CathStokes

I didn't sleep with Nicky, I just made Cath & Kels think that. :devil: ... *runs from mommy* Not until I get my notebook back!

See, I told yall catnip's sexy with both angst and fluff. Which is why I allow it. :D

Well when it was Shaved {snakes} she rubbed his head, she seemed to like it. Shaggy, she's fine with it but she gives him the look. Normal, she's fine with it too. :p

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

hey again Lynny :D
    I think Cath likes his hair as a regular guys hair cut
    the bald thing is OVER, hear me NICKY OVER!!!
    and how much does he just LOVE her red hair?

15. CathStokes

Hey again, Heather :D

But Nicky likes doing that whole shaved thing once in awhile.
    I think George was having his, "eh I dunno what I want" phase.
    He loves her red, blonde.. redish blonde. He loves her no matter what hair color she decides. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.