*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha sucker!

She's teasing us so freaking bad with that ficcie. Such a mean mommy.

ain't it weird? I admit I like the fluff and you admit you like the angst, and its all on CatNip. But they make it so easy to love both for them.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I know! Now go be nice and post a cute comment on there! ;)

Nah, not mean...Aud just likes to keep us in suspense! ;) *Psssttt...Lynny, flattery and wuv work best with Aud I thinks! ;) *

Yeah CatNip's the only ship I'd admit that about too...it's just something about them! They're just so dang...just yeah! Fluff, angst...gotta love both, and that's something cuz we KNOW that I don't like any other angst! ;)

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Aww Moriel you finally got an Lj. I've added you.

Angst and fluff both work for CatNip. Even when they're angsty they're hot.

4. CathStokes

Lets see :: Dearest Mommy, Gimmie CatNip fic, because you love me. Because you love CN. and because you Love Nicky, and because you fear Cath. :D how's that aunt Mo?

Its because their A) hot when their angsty B) Nicky gets to take Cath anywhere :devil: C) They love each other no matter what.

5. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

i think those two are very cute together.
    hey, i'm new, but i'm a major csi fan!
    congrats on the new thread! I actually think those two go well together...

6. CathStokes

Welcome animequeen23 ::

Yeah their very cute together, and thanks :D we're glad to be on the new thread too. They do go well together, Hope you Enjoy your time here on Talk and CatNip :D

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup I got an LJ Kels and I added you back by the way! ;) And thanks for the "cute" comment Lynny you crack me up! :lol:
    Very good niece hon! ;) I think that will do nicely! :D Aud you in here today, Fluffy Twin?

And yeah fluff and angst work well for CatNip...cuz they make anything look hot! :devil:

8. CathStokes

I knew it would :D

I wish mommy would come and visit us more, she knows she loves catnip, and we love her and they love her.

I hate these hiatus'. Theres no new catnip for me to yay or nay about. I love my CN. Gimmie my CN!

They do look hot. I found a naughty font and I'm gonna make some icons with them. la la la.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I figured that's why you wrote it! ;) :lol:

Yup Aud love you should visit CatNip more often, it's fun in here! :D

Yeah hiatuses suck! :p We need new CatNip and we need it NOW dang it! I'm not patient...that's right, not at all! Now give it to me!

Lol, Lynny love I think only you could find a font, naughty! ;) I love it! :lol:

10. CathStokes

Of course.

I saw her in the thread on my board, dangit. She better come in here too!.. {yes, I'm selfish}

I'm not patient. I literaly don't have any nails anymore. I miss my CatNip!.. :( Thank god for Jericho/Heroes. :D I'd be pulling my hair out. but I still want my freakin' CatNip. Its my OTP man. You can't take someones OTP and EXPECT them to be nice during the hiatus!.. {{Maybe thats why I'm snappy}

its called 48ways :devil:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

See love, I know you! ;)

Lol, yeah that's true she just said hi on my LJ (lol, I have an LJ...I'm such a dork! :lol: ) a bit ago! :D

Lol, you're not patient! Honey leave your nails alone, trust me you'll thank me later! ;) Lol, I know remember how on edge I was when Linds was gone from D/L...believe me I feel your pain! ;) And yeah I LOVE CatNip and need them again already dang it!

Oh dear lord...now I see why you'd say it's naughty...totally fell into the gutter on reading that! :devil: Nice! ;)

12. CathStokes

I need to change. :lol:

She's lurking someplace, she might be in that chat with Eddie. I tried, dangit thing!.

See, I'd be fine, if Cath wouldn't have taken Nicky out for awhile, See. I could still see them. But noo Cath decided to take Nick away on vacation. Evil Woman! I want my catnip, why can't they just gimmie catnip?

Oh its very guttery. I love it. ;)

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Never!!

We'll get her here...hmmmm....*Mo ponders on how to lure Aud in here...*

Lol, at least you know they're on vacation together...which means a whole LOT of...you know what! ;) Yeah, that... :devil: :devil: Heehee! :lol:

Uh yeah, totally guttery, and that's AWESOME!!! :D

14. CathStokes

Nicky's naked?... that usually works for Cath.

Yeah, but I forgot to send cameras in their bags because they left to freaking soon. *sighs* I really wanted to film it.

hehe, You should see it. :devil: all the way.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh good lord! That's work for any woman who's half alive and breathing! :lol:

Good thing I found out in plenty of time and packed all my cameras with them! ;) No worries hon, I gotcha covered! ;)

Now I gotta see it...show me? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.