*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Lynn that's mean. You should know better than pretend to Cath about Nicky.

I don't think she'd mind whatever way he has it. I like the shaved head, but from recent pics of George it looked like he was growing it back, and he did look really hot.

Another cap from Snakes:

[​IMG]

I think Crow's Feet is on here tonight. :D

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I know, but I like to test her. Its fun.

Its good George is growing them back, cause he's a hottie, and I'm sure Catherine appreciates it. But of course Cath gets hot Nicky time anyways. Lucky witch.

Snakes rules. I love that cap too. He loves her in those jumpsuits, Hot smex in those. :devil:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yes but combine it with my adorable pouty face and I have a winning combo every time! It's undeniable hon...undeniable and irresistable! :D

Yes, yes, so sad for me...watch me feel so sorry for you! :lol:

Weeeee, I like this game! :lol: *Mo giggles and runs faster!*

Yay! I knew you'd like CatNip angst with me Fluffy Twin...yay for you! *Mo snuggles her Twinny!* :lol:

4. CathStokes

:roll eyes: Whatever fluffies.

*runs even faster* I'll get you! I want my catnip notebook back! I have THINGS and NAUGHTY stuff written in there about CatNip!

You wish you did. Both Macky and Nicky said they don't buy it. so Nice try Mo!

5. CathStokes

*growls* Where are you ppl? CatNip isn't going to like this. I'm telling!.. Cath is so going to kick your asses.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo jumps into the thread...* I'm here, I'm here! :D
    Okay honey, in this thread...that's you! ;) Heehee! :lol:
    *Mo giggles and speeds up!* Why do you think I took it in the first place love? ;)
    What don't they buy...my adorable pouty face? That's okay...I've got Danny wrapped around my finger, that's the important thing...besides they'll come around! :D I'm just too cute! :lol:

7. CathStokes

Yeah, abotu Danny. he said he didn't want to tell you, but he doesn't buy it either. Flackie told him a "story" :D

Because you want to steal all of my ideas and take over the world? Oh right, wrong notebook.. Because you want to steal all of my catnip ideas and take over their world?..thats probably the wrong notebook too.

I admit it. I'm fluffy for CatNip..

That's what I thought.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I dunno what Flack told him, but it didn't seem to make a difference last night... :devil: Heehee! :lol: :lol:

Actually I was just planning to steal the secret behind HEGM! ;)

I know love, I know! :D

When do we get our next CSI eppy?!

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

They lied. :devil: :lol: :devil:

Pouts work on men. They really do. They are provocative---Cath thinks so. ;)

Awwwww....Flackie told Danny a fluffy CatNip story. Sweet. I knew he was a shipper. ;) Then he went home and told it to Mo. :lol:

I bet Cath gave Nicky an extra special St. Patty's Day treat. They are recovering today. ;)

10. CathStokes

Everyone, say hello to Modie who got us back! .. Now everyone, lets go back to annoying Flack.

Actually the HEGM secret isn't in there... I have it safely hidden. *looks around and sees Danny peaking through it* Hey! *whacks him* My secret. You don't want me tellin' your secrets now do you?.. Didn't think so. *grabs book back* anyways, as I was saying, its safely hidden. :D

Well Flackie told him the CatNip story, but he told him another story!.. *rolls eyes* Women.

I dunno when the new ep is, but I don't think its in our favor. See, told yall to post in here more and Cath won't kick our asses. its all yall's fault.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, thank you Fluffy Twin love! ;) Yeah, personally I think they bought it all too well! :lol: Pouts work baby! ;)

See, I knew pouting was a good thing to practice! Yay for me!! ;)

Lol, yeah it was something like that...fluffy, smex-y...same thing with CatNip! :devil: Heehee! :D

Wait what? Not in our favor? Are they messing with our ship?!! They so better not be...I will be kicking some serious ass if they even think about messing with our ship! Dang it!!

12. CathStokes

Pouting works on Nicky for Cath only. -- The rest of us are screwed. Take me for example. I pout, he flips me off, I threaten to kill him off, he flips me off again, threaten him with No smex from Cath, and he's a nice guy. Note - Blackmail only works for me, don't try this at home.

Macky -- Pouting works for me. Take that Melly!

*scratches head* thats a bit more then what I wanted to know.. yeah.. but yay for the CatNip!

Supposed ot be one of those ships that shall not be named episode. Its not ours, we could possible get a scene in it or more then what we know, those facts, I don't know..*stares at the snickers lurkers* Lucky bitches get the episode coming back..BUT i think GSR is in there as well, so HA!

*goes back to annoy Flackie*

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I could see that hon, threaten him with no Cath smex and of course he'll behave! :devil: The boy can't do without his Cath fix! ;) Heehee! :D

Now for me...pouting SOOO works on Danny...I pout a little and the boy is putty in my hands! ;)

Okay Lynny love you're gonna HAVE to PM me about that spoiler and explain it...please! Pwetty pwease hon?! *Mo snuggles her angsty buddy!* ;)

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Pouts! You annoying my Flackie again? No way. Does Nicky know? :eek:

Really? Arg! We need CatNip now. That's all folks. :lol:

*Knows what HEGM is* :lol: So if I write CatNip ficcie, do I get a ficcie in return? :confused:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Fluffy Twin you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have to tell me what it means....please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my lovely Fluffy Twin....PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!! :D :D :D

Ohhh yeah write a CatNip ficcie...I'll work on the D/L plot bunny that's hopping around my brain if you do! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.