*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Marg always knows what George is plotting, Cath's teh same with Nicky. Poor Boys, can't do anything without her knowing.

See.. I was good this time. I'm saving the mean ones for last. :D

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Happy CatNip opening! :) *Brings champagne and strawberries*

The title is absolutely sexy--so CatNip. :devil:

As far as favorites---it's been a while. I'm like Mo, I can't make up my mind often. I can't believe they didn't air the Catnip pilot goodness. :eek:

3. CathStokes

Well well if it isn't my Mommy -- who should visit more and show me that she loves me instead of ignoring me :(

Thankies. Its my title. Yup thats right, Its MINE. *points at Icon* see. I came up with it. I pwn it.

Their idiots for not showing it. I think they fell on their heads. Maybe they need to refall.

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Ignore you? When do I ever ignore you? I wub you! In fact, I won't even whack ya. ;) :D

But yes, the title is awesome. I can't wait to see more CatNip. They keep me into the show...which I don't get to see very often. I know, I should at least record it more.

Hey, we could always picket so they'll show the CatNip goodness to us! :lol: :lol:

5. CathStokes

Do you want me to answer that? You never come in CN anymore. You never tell them you love them, You won't give your daughter that fic. :( You're mean to me, You don't love me anymore! *tears*

xx

The title is love, and it fits for them because they'd rather be in the shower or jacu. Yes I misspelled it on purpose, its what I call it at home all the time.

picket? Does that even work anymore?

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh no no Lynny hon, Aud wubs you, promise! ;) We all wub you, how can we not, you're you! :D *Hugs!*
    It is an awesome title and an fab new thread...yay for us! :D

They SO should show us our pilot...ohhh yup we totally need to picket to get our pilot aired! Yeah baby, I'm all for that! :D

7. CathStokes

Well I demand to see my mommy at least once a day. she does it for DL she can do it for CN.

I can think of several ppl who might not right now.. lol

I'm glad we're on a new thread, fresh start for CN.

xxx

ooh and pitchforks that Melly always goes on and on about.

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^Seriously, ya think? I love my daughters, even when they be rebellious. I wub all of my daughters---do you want me to tattoo it somewhere? :eek:

Goodness, does Cath go through this with Lindsey? If she does, Nicky better give her plenty of hot smex to comfort her. :devil:

I told you about Texas ficcie---my muse took me in a direction that I don't think you'll like. It has to do with Nicky/Cath and that well I can't say the word ship. :lol:

Stares at Mo's banner! *Stares again* :devil:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

New threads are always fun, there's celebrating and confetti and oh, did I see strawberries? Yay Aud! :D

Lol, yeah picketing with pitchforks is way more effective, right Aud! ;) It's always worked well for us! :lol:

We do need some new CatNip though...I mean I know we've gotten our fair share so we can't really complain, but at the same time I've gotten greedy with my ships and demand more all the time now! :lol:

10. CathStokes

Gimmie Ficcie Mommy, I deserve it!

Yes Cath does go through this with Linds, thats why nicky gives her tons of smex to make it all better.

and yes I want it tattoo'd. choose ficcie and come in CN or get it.

I demand more CN!

my sweet aaronlisa wrote me a ficcie. I wubs her.

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^Greed is good, Mo. :)

Okay, Lynny, I will just have to see what I can come up with. I'll have to change my ficcie around a lot to make you happy with CatNip---it's so fluffy. :lol:

I must go and get good CatNip episodes. I still like the shovel scenes with those two. ;)

12. CathStokes

shovel scenes? LMAO. I can't help the guttery thought I was just got! omgz.

Yes. I want ficcie, even if its Fluffy. :D

*points at list* I posted it woman, what more do ya want?

xxx

Yall ready for another poll?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud it's so fun to see you in here! :D Good job on dragging Fluffy Twin in here Lynny! Oh by the way speaking of fluffy...Aud love, did you know Lynny admits to being fluffy when it comes to CatNip?! I'm so proud of her for admitting it! Good job hon! :lol:

Yay for CatNip ficcie...I likes it, gimme gimme! :lol:

Okay so I'm not caving...at least not yet...but IF I were to start an LJ...how would I do that again, Lynny, Aud, Kels?!

14. CathStokes

I'll tell ya in a PM :D

See, Mo even wants it Mommy.

Yes, thats right, I admit to CatNip Fluffy. And I have no clue how I gots her in here. I guess that whole daughter guilt thing I'm giving her :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynny I caved...Lol, I caved and I now am the proud mommy of a brand spanking new baby LJ! :lol: I PM'd you about it! ;) And I blame you and Aud for what I know will become an addiction for me! ;) *Hugs!*

Yup Aud I do want the ficcie! I do, I do!! :D

Lol, well done on the admitting to loving CatNip fluff, love...you know I in turn admit to liking a bit of CatNip angst! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.