*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

hi, just wanted to say hallo after some time of absence. don't want anybody to think i'm hiding or something ;)....
    we have TWO episodes of csi tonight! woohoo
    but not much catnip in it :( the first is spellbound and i don't remember nick being in it at all!
    the second is feeling the heat i believe.

*eta it wasn't feeling the heat but homebodies, but i missed both episodes because a friend of mine visited me :rolleyes:

here a pic of our favorite couple.

aren't they perfect together?!!

2. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

OMG!!!! I WROTE 3 LETTERS TO BILLY, AND HE JUST SENT ME BACK AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE!!!!! BTW Congrats on the new thread guys! Go CatNip!!!!!

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mo, Sign in MSN and I'll show ya.

Thank you Mo! i was hoping one of us got something in there to catch them.

Ooh look both of you two come outta hiding. yay! I'm happy, I've missed you guys. *snuggles CSIWillows and cathwillows* CatNip's missed you all too!

4. cathwillows

thanks for the warm welcome CathStokes *snuggles back* missed you and all the others too
    but i had some severe computer problems, never ever have i seen such a slooooow computer before and everytime i opened my photobucket...it died! my computer just died and refused to work anymore :lol:
    but now i hope everything is back to normal and i can come in here more often and get my dose of catnip! ;)

5. CathStokes

We'd love for you to be here and have fun with us and go with us in our catnip fixes.

I think we need to plot to get into their lockers and place some notes in there :devil:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you're welcome Lynny! No worries I got your back hon! ;) Heehee, besides CatNip of vacation...we GOTTA have footage of that! :devil:

CsiWillows Oh My Lord hon I ADORE your banner! That is SO HOT...wow...I'm seriously in love with it, gah! :D :D

So any word on future CatNip spoilers...anybody, anybody?? :D

7. CathStokes

csiwillows or cathwillows banner?

I haven't heard anything. I don't think the next ep even has either of them in it. But I guess we'll see.

[​IMG]

Nick: Cath close the blinds she's looking!
    Me: DAMNIT!

8. cathwillows

alrighty, i'm calling it a night. but i won't leave without giving you a hot catnip pic! ;)
    enjoy and have a good night everyone! i'll hopefully see y'all tomorrow

[​IMG]

and thanks for the warm welcome :)

9. CathStokes

Why oh why didn't you kiss him Cath. You teased him. You got close to him and then you gave him something flirty, I know you did, damnit and then you walked away. Leaving him..teased. You tease!

hegm says just kiss!

tnx for the pic babes!

10. cathwillows

i wanted to post more pics but unfortunately my computer doesn't do what i tell him to do :rolleyes:
    not sure why, but he decided to see my pb as an enemy :lol:
    so i have to try and convince him to accept it and please post the pics!

i hate that in march there aren't any csi episodes, well no new ones! i need my catnip! well at least the 6th season is on here, that's something. but i already know all the episodes from that season :p so not even there are new catnip moments for me...
    hope to get some good ones in new episodes!

11. CathStokes

how bout this, tell him to give you catnip pics or you make a new account, works on mine.

I'm looking forward to an episode when they quit being asses and admit their together. That'll make me SOOO happy. I want my OTP to be together, which they are. so.. but still.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Woops! Thanks hon, yeah I meant cathwillows...gorgeous banner, babe!

Lol, cuz that's what they do Lynny hon! ;) That's CatNip for ya, come on now! ;) You'll get your fluff though...no worries! (Wow, sorry that was a role reversal there for a second! :lol: ) *Hugs!*

Oh my gosh hon, I'm SOOO with on that! I cannon wait for CatNip to admit they're together...for several reasons! ;) (I need to know HEGM already, so admit it already dang it CatNip!!)

13. cathwillows

thanks for the tip CathStokes it worked!
    so now i can post two pics of cath and nicky.
    they are from Mea Culpa and you just have to love those looks!

cath and nicky twice :devil:

* to Moriel21 i'm glad that you like my banner, i like it too! ;)

14. CathStokes

I love their looks in those pics, so loveable. They want each other, I'm sure codes for "meet me in the locker room or in my office" was in there. ;)

See Mo, you want them to admit it too. plus knowing what HEGM means would totally be icing on the cake, huh?

Wow, how quick the roles reversed. It's usually me telling YOU your getting FLUFF soon, now its YOU telling ME, I'm getting FLUFF soon... *headdesk*

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup I do very much! It's just so pretty! Sorry I said the wrong name at first! ;) And nice pics you shared too...Nicky's grin is SOOO adorable, makes almost willing to risk Cath's wrath to eat him up! (Almost! :lol: )

Oh honey, I totally totally want them to admit they are together! That would be well...it'd be perfect and about dang time! :lol: And yeah finding out what HEGM means wouldn't be such a bad thing either! ;)

See! That's totally what I'm saying! :lol: *Mo shakes her head and giggles!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.