*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
You give me ficcies and I'll be nice to the baby. How's that? Its a win win situation. I want CatNip fics dangit!

*makes a scene* I want CatNip, I want CatNip. Catherine/Nick belongs together.

audacity said:
Mer, you are love. Welcome to the family! :)
Yay! *hugs*
hugz.gif

I get off work at 3 tomorrow and I am hoping to work on my Adam and D/L fic between then and watching E/C... :)lol:) It is long overdue, this working six days a week thing is getting old. While I am working on my fic, Lynny and all y'all, do you have any special plot requests for a CatNip fic, if I become inspired?

Okay so I was chillin' in the D/L thread and Aud wub said something about Lynny dear threatening to kill D/L's baby unless she got a CatNip fic? First of all...when did D/L have a baby? Danny didn't tell me anything about a baby when I saw him last night!! ;) And second of all Lynny you know you'd have to go through me to get to said baby anyway...and you may be able to kick my butt sometimes, but honey wub when it comes to D/L you know I pwn you! :D That's right, you know it! :lol:

Mer you're writing a ficcie? Sweet! When it comes to CatNip you can never have too much smex...so that's my only request! :devil: ;)

By the way, hi y'all! *Mo giggles and waves belatedly...was gone for a few days...missed y'all! ;) * :D

Throwing tantrums again! You so know how to get your way, don't you? :rolleyes: :lol:

Mo, the baby thing is from Lynny's ficcie/imagination. Now she's using it against us! I bet she wouldn't like it if Nicky....never mind.

Okay, I'll try and get CatNip ficcie....but Heaven help our ship if she doesn't get Cath/Nick goodness during the last episodes this season. :eek:

Mer, some plot requests from me: Nicky falls for a certain Texas cutie...but then Cath chases her across the Red River and.... :lol:

It's actually fairly effective...Lynny throws a tantrum and suprisingly CatNip gives in...Cath and Nick can kick some ass, but they can't handle a little tantrum! :lol: (Go Lynny! ;) )

Awwww, well her baby idea made me think of babies...and I found an adorable D/L baby...go check it out! :D

Lol, yeah we better get some CatNip goodness in the last two eppy's that's all I gotta say...it's about time dang it! :p

Hey speaking of babies...I found a cute CatNip baby! :D
CatNip baby cuteness!

Oh that is such a cute CatNip baby!!

You guys make me laugh and I thank you for that! I am so glad I found this forum!!

Mom and Mer and Cordy -- Usually keeps it from me, because their mean and all.
Hey, Lynny! I granted you that wish and wrote you that CatNip "Five Times She Made Him Feel Alive" story in which Cathy and Nicky got married! :)
Remember, that...?

I need inspiration now. I wanna write CatNip!

Michelle said:
You guys make me laugh and I thank you for that! I am so glad I found this forum!!

hehe, we're glad your glad. We're just a bunch of crazies. Mostly Mer

Aunt Mo:
It's actually fairly effective...Lynny throws a tantrum and suprisingly CatNip gives in...Cath and Nick can kick some ass, but they can't handle a little tantrum! (Go Lynny!

I do try. :D *bats my eyes at CatNip and gives pouty face* Don't you want to be withs each others forevers and evers and let Lynny have last few eps of CatNip?

Momsie said:
Okay, I'll try and get CatNip ficcie....but Heaven help our ship if she doesn't get Cath/Nick goodness during the last episodes this season

Give Lynny ficcie?? ..... :evil smirk:

xx

Mer who i pwn said:
While I am working on my fic, Lynny and all y'all, do you have any special plot requests for a CatNip fic, if I become inspired?

Smex? :D

My Little Cordy:
I need inspiration now. I wanna write CatNip!

How's this: Catherine and Nick take a long road together and they get lost and run outta gas. :devil:

^^ OOOOH, that's lovely actually! :) Thanks, Lynny! (Psst! That storyline is very sweet! I'm so happy that I've got a little cute story coming right up! :) I should start now.
*Dashes off to write CatNip fic*

Awesome! Can't wait to read it :D

So I thought I should play with cn again and do this:

CatNip Pic Of The Week
R50.jpg

{{6x21 :: Rashomama}}

Quote of the week
Nick: Cover Your Ass.
Catherine: Yeah.
Nick: My Pleasure!

{{5x12 Snakes}}

Del you wrote a CatNip ficcie? Where? I wanna read it! :D

Lol, nice with the batting of the eyes thing Lynny wub but that's my department 'member! ;) You throw the wicked tantrums and I bat my eyes and act innocent and cute and together we get around them and pwn them! ;) Well I pwn you and CatNip pwns you...so really I pwn it all! :lol:

Ohhhhhh yeah totally agree on the road trip and then running out of gas ficcie...and then they can....you know! :devil: ;)

YAY, I LOVE CatNip quotes and pics of the day...they makes me happy! Wohoo! :D

I wanna read it too!

You wish you pwn'd me dangit. I pwn you. I pwn CatNip, they also wish they pwn me. *sees Catherine glare* Maybe not Catherine. She pwns me.

Yeah, Someone could swipe gas from their car *coughs me coughs*

Glad your happy. :D

Goes back to snuggling Ryan.. Its okays, Me still loves yous

Del seriously post a link to that ficcie so we can read it! ;)

Lol, I pwn you love and you know it! :D Heehee...and careful there...you may pwn CatNip but don't tell Cath that, she'll come after you! :D

Ohhh I'm with ya...I'll distract 'em and you swipe the gas! ;)

CatNip makes me happy! :D

Yeah, Delly, do it already!

Oh yeah, Cath will come after and not care. Trust me, that woman's evil. *sees your face* She's right behind me isn't she?

Thats a great plan A! *sneaks around the denali and steals the gas* god they had to get a full tank didn't they. bitch and bastard.

Do it, do it, do it! :D

Lol, she SO is! :eek: :lol: Now, raise your hands slowly and pretend you're going to surrender...and now RUN!!

*Mo jumps in front of the Denali, pretending to be a crazy obsessed fan...(yeah shuddup, I said pretending! :lol: ) to distract CatNip from what Lynny's doing...!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back