*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken.

Yup, that and Chicken :lol:

Early eps, rock. Now it just. come freaking on. Give us a damn scene. We are tired of shares and 40 Second ones. Give us something like in Redrum {scene-wise, no angst, please} or in Leaving Las Vegas. We NEED something!

Did you just call me chicken, I am not. :(

You can't get anything added if you don't tell me. :p

The season started out so well, then we didn't get all that much until Leaving Las Vegas. I'd be happy with another episode like Redrum, without the angst but it had a fair amount of scenes for us.

You do have a point there. hmm.. I have to rethink this. I honestly thought you would've picked the moodtheme.

We need *scenes* I'm tired of shared scenes. If I see another ep like this past one again, I'm watching supernatural. Sorry to say it, but I will. I want my ship to have scenes! They work the same case and get nada? that BS especially when Cath had a scene with all the other guys but Nick!

^^PM ya, huh? You'd just tell me my guess is wrong. You taunt me that way. Don't worry ficcie will be out this month. Okay? :) Then I start my summer camp series. Only this year, it's CatNip Summer Camp. My way of taunting you. :D

I didn't see the episode this week. No Cath/Nick alone time? That sucks. I have to agree that shared scenes are really romantic. But I bet we'll get some good 'alone' time before the season ends. ;) :devil: ;)

Your evil mommy, very evil, just so you know. :D

You think so? I hope your right mother, if not I'm taking it out on you, Mo and Modie and I will torture DL in every little thing I do.

Lynny, if you start torturing D/L, I will start writing M-Rated SNickers and YoBling fanfics. Be nice to D/L and maybe I'll write you a CatNip ficcie this summer. I will not tell you what to do, it is purely your choice.
Mwah-ha-ha. :devil:

Hey guys! :D How've you been? I've missed you all lovely CatNippers, *whispers: "Except for Lynny* (Just joking!)

Ahhh, I was so dissapointed with the lack of C/N lately. We neeeeed it, desperately.

maybe I'll write you a CatNip ficcie this summer.
Oooh, I'll totally read that too Mercy!

I'm thinking of writing my second CatNip story, anyone got any ideas?

Your evil mommy, very evil, just so you know.
Yup. I just can't be a traditional type, sweet natured mommy. Gotta rock the boat! Cath's my role model here. Take it up with her. :D

You think so? I hope your right mother, if not I'm taking it out on you, Mo and Modie and I will torture DL in every little thing I do.
You'll torture D/L and us no matter what!! :lol:

Lynny's Motto: So many to whack, so many to pwn, so little time! :lol:

Del, I've got some ideas. All group CatNip ficcie! Okay, maybe not. :eek:

Out to my yard now! CatNip inspiration sometimes comes amongst the lilies of the field or the daisies in the garden! :cool:

I love CatNip fiction!! Although there doesn't seem to be much of it out there!! I still can't get enough of our favorite couple!! There definitely needs to be more CatNip in the final couple of episodes this season!! I will totally cry if there isn't!! LOL!!

*waves at Michelle* I love CatNip fiction too. Mom and Mer and Cordy -- Usually keeps it from me, because their mean and all.

Mer you write M rated of those two and I'll kill the baby in DL fic.

I'm praying we get something in these last eps. Or I'm gonna torture the heck outta Danny ..

*waves back at CathStokes* The wierd thing is that not so long ago I used to see Catherine with Grissom. Then when I was watching "Crow's feet" something just clicked and I suddenly could see a romance between Cath and Nick!

I have written some fics of them, but nothing that I wanted to post. Mostly just for my reading pleasure. Mostly because I am still unsure of my writing talents. LOL!! I am not very forward and kind of shy. Especially when it comes to writing.

CatNip!! We need more CatNip! Now if only TPTB will listen!!

hehe Crows Feet, has a way to draw you in. Theres just something about that episode that brings that outta CN. Not that their earlier eps weren't as good, just CF has something :D

You should send me some and let me read them, I'm sure their really good. Kels gets that wa too, but she writes amazingly.

You know, I really hope they do listen and bring CN out. :D

CathStokes said:
Mer you write M rated of those two and I'll kill the baby in DL fic.
:eek: No! :eek: You started it! With your threats about torturing D/L. You no torture D/L, I no write shipped out M fics.

Following that convoluted line of logic, how would you treat D/L if I wrote a CatNip fic? Hmm?

I'd be nice and let the kid live and probably even let them get married if you wrote catnip fic.

And the only reason why I said I'd torture DL is because if I don't have CN scenes in these last few eps. I'm going to be really pissed. Last season I took it out on Smacked, this seasons DL's turn.

^^That's murder! Evilness that is!! :lol: Okay, don't kill the baby, instead just let D/L break up for the summer. Just the summer though. I can live with your fic writing angst there. Don't panic, Mo! I'm using that as a bargaining chip. :D

How about two CatNip ficcies?? One shots, but still fun and sensual. Hell, I'll even make one with nekkid Nicky! What ya say?? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mer, you are love. Welcome to the family! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back