*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, do it Cordy, do it!

*raises up hands and then turns around slowly* How you doin Catherine. Oh look shirtless!Nicky! *waits till her head is turn and runs*

Yeah, You do that pretending..

*takes out more gas and runs away from the denali and texts your cell* Mo, its on!

Thank you, Kels :D

You're doing something good, so I can't trip you. *pouts* Taking away my fun. :p

Any spoilers? Y'all never seem to have spoilers. Why is that? :confused:

Haha. I live to take your fun away :D

Because ::

A) The only spoilers I have are about Sara.

B) I hate spoilers.

C) I never look for any. I don't even look for NY's.

Ohhhh nice with the distracting Cath hon...good one! ;)

Pretending away! :lol:

*Mo texts back..."Sweet! They're set to hit empty in about 10 miles!"* :D

Lynny whatever, you like spoilers and you know it! ;) Especially if they involve CatNip! :D

mercy said:
You hate spoilers? *raises eyebrows* ...but you are not SF...

I'm not spoiler free, but I hate spoilers. Sometimes they say/do things to piss me off. *nods* When theres no CN listed in them, They piss me off. *nods again*

ETA:

Ohhhh nice with the distracting Cath hon...good one!

Pretending away!

*Mo texts back..."Sweet! They're set to hit empty in about 10 miles!"*

Lynny whatever, you like spoilers and you know it! Especially if they involve CatNip

Gots to do what you gots to do.. to get away from Bitchy

texts back: Yay! We so pwn them!

I only love pro catnip spoilers. :D

Now that's true...no CN spoilers are not so fun...especially when we desperately want them! ;)

We SOOO totally do pwn them! Yay! ;) Yay us! :D

Pro-CatNip spoilers rock...definitely agree with that! :D

We demand them at this point. When they all work an ep together, you expect them to have scenes. Although we know that they sneak to see each other, it'd still be great to know!

*does victory dance*.. It was so hard not to write Viktory, cause I'm used it cause its one of my ships for Hermione.

Knew you would, babes, knew you would.

Eh, desperately want them...demand them...the only difference is the way we "ask" for them...;) :lol:

Yeah they all work together it only makes sense that they'd have scenes together, dang it! :p

Of course I agree with that hon, how could I not! ;) CatNip rules! :D

I want a Cath/Nick scene too. I want them to work together in the Lady Heather case since they have been in every other Lady Heather case.

I'm sure both Nick and Cath will have words for both Gris and Sara regarding their relationship

They've ran into/work together in all of the episodes that LH was apart of, so hopefully this one works out for the best as well.

*trips Macky* Oops. Try not to have so many scenes tonight okay? I want my CatNip! I need that fix, Ok?

I'm sure they'll be trying hard not to reveal that their hiding theirs, leave me alone, let me dream, this is my dream, I can have it. :D

So Daughter hates spoilers! I'm a spoiler whore! ;)

We do need some CatNip spoilers. That would be nice. ;)

So basically as we go into the summer break, were do we see CatNip heading? What will next season be like for CatNippers? Predictions please. :D

So since Mac didn't have that much scenes, I'm predicting that CN will have aleast one or two to make up for it. :D Heres to hoping!

I see CatNip heading down a road, and running outta gas. .. Oh yes, I mean it for this summer too, You think me and Mo's going to stop now? Ha! We're going to be stealing their gas every other day!

Next season: I hope they have more scenes together and have some cases together, alone. and hopefully quit teasing me and admit their together.

Lynny we SO are hon! *Mo giggles and high fives her CatNip buddy!* Rock on, CatNip is gonna get to the point where they just get in the car and start doing it, forget going anywhere they'll know they won't have any gas to get there anyway! :devil: And our cameras will catch it all...yeah baby! :devil: :lol:

Predictions fluffy Twin...hmmmmm, I think the events of the finale (that I am too lazy to put in spoiler boxes cuz they're GSR related) will cause Cath and Nick to see how short life really is and that all this hiding and sneaking around isn't worth it in the end and work and protocol be hanged...they are going to open about their relationship and enjoy it and live it for as long as they have together! (Lynny how insanely stoked would you be if that really happened?) I would be SOOOOO jazzed! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back