*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen Supernatural. Nicky was hot tonight, and you missed it.

Nope, no mention.

The Hungry Eyes video is mine. :) Waiting, if you click on my username over there you'll find others. I'm pleased you liked it.

Crow's Feet gets everyone. I got to see Snakes again tonight.

I'm not shocked we didn't get any scenes, seems to be our luck these days. We can only hope we get something next week.

Mo, I don't ship Eric with Calleigh, because Eric's mine. I barely ship him with Natalia, anymore. He's mine. And Emmy's. But he's mine. I steal him from her. Plus I ship Calleigh with Mac. and H, and Ryan. and Flackie. {{Damn you, Modie!}} ..
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! That makes SOOO much more sense now! :lol: So it's not that you don't like E/C,, it's that you don't want to share E....got it! ;) Lol! :lol:
totally think Nicky said that to W to cover his and Cath's butts! ;)

not to mention his own. Cath finds out that he told someone their together, and bam, he's ass is kicked!.. so he has to play it off like "relationships at work is wrong".. yup

Thats right. I don't share E. *snuggles him and sees Ryan pouting and grabs him too and snuggles them both* I don't share Ryan either *tortures H* :lol:

Mer, you should watch Supernatural. Sam and Dean. OMG, how could you NOT know Sam and Dean??

So Kels, can you think what I want in the banner? :p

Only you guys would talk about E/C here. :lol:

CatNip ficcie is holding its own down in the bottom of my desk drawer. ;) It starts on a hot, rainy.... :devil:

I'm trying to think of a good make-out song for Cath/Nick. I'm thinking a slow, sensual, sexy one. Watcha think? ;)

Because Mo likes to annoy me with it.

Okay, you are getting to be about as big as a tease with fics as Kels is. Stops it!

a slow, sensual, sexy one. What are you plotting mother?

Aud! Hi honey! Yup, E/C in Catnip...fun times! And Lol, I have to find something to poke ya with ya Lynny! ;) It's why ya like me! :lol:

Fluffy Twin you so need to share that ficcie...Lynny bud, seriously tell us what HEGM means so we can read this steamy fic of my fluffykins! Pwease?!! :D

Slow, sensual song...guess where that sends me? :devil: :lol:

CathStokes said:
Aww messers_cupcake you know I can't tell all my secrets :devil: Welcome to the thread :D Crow's Feet is one of the best episodes.
hehe... no it's okay I just thought it has something to do with the ship... ;)
thanks for the welcome! :)

btw. nice icon CatherineWStokes :devil:
Annie

I'm planning something seriously angsty for CatNip. ;)

Lynny bud, seriously tell us what HEGM means so we can read this steamy fic of my fluffykins! Pwease?!!

Actually I'm bribing her for other reasons...Ca......LOL. HEGM is pretty much a given, don't ya think??

Well, I'm off to earn a day's pay. I'll be dreaming of CatNip (well when I'm not dreaming of D/L) most of the day. And yes, there is a ficcie. There's always a ficcie in my notebook. ;)

*Dreams of Nicky* :devil:

Lol, I love how in here we like switch sides or something and Aud and I like CatNip angst and Lynny is the fluffy! It gives balance to the world, and just plain cracks me up! :lol:

Other reasons? There really are other reasons to bribe her other than HEGM? Do tell....I'm dying to know!! :D :D

CatNip and D/L dreams...awww good times...CatNip with D/L....hmmmm those kind of dreams could get me whacked! :devil: :lol:

Can ya guess, come on guess, I like it when you guess :D

In awhile, yes. But your still a tease.

The gutter is a fantastic place to be.

ca? what the heck is ca? I'm not shipping cangel damnit! The bangel in me resents that comment...

yeah, what are these other reasons are there to bribe me? and if you think you know what HEGM is, pm me dangit. I'll tell you if your wrong. :)

Annie -- You're sweet. I'd give you hints but Mo would annoy you for the answers :D

^^We'd get the answer right and you'd still tell us it was wrong. I'm not bribing you over HEGM....it's CAn...I can't say in here though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So do you consider me a CatNip tease now or something? Gosh, where did I go wrong? :eek: I'll start adding a line or two from my ficcie each day. Cath and Nick are okay with it.

Cangel? What's that? :confused:

Later shippers! :cool:

pm me it dangit!

Cath and Nicky said for you to gimmie it already! Because they know, that I know, that they know, that I know that I'm going to annoy you for eternity!

Ship on Buffy.

Can ya guess, come on guess, I like it when you guess
I can't think.

In awhile, yes. But your still a tease.
I guess I'm stuck with that name now.

Only two episodes to go. They'd better give us CatNip or despite giving us a few great scenes, Season 7 will be disappointing for us overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back