*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's after 2:30 a.m. I should be in bed, but nooooo, I'm here is the CatNip thread. *grumbles tiredly* I didn't sleep well last night cause a bat was trying to get in my bedroom window. I hate bats.

Lynny darling, I wrote you a CatNip ficcie. Just a little 1,000 word oneshot.
It is not an M fic, but it is a T... Anyhow here it is: Take Control
And you better leave a review, damn it, or you aren't getting another one! :p Lynny is fluffy!

I'm off to bed now! Hope y'all enjoy the ficcie!
slider_offtobed.gif

Yay Mer you posted it! ;) Lynny and all CatNip fans...go read it, I highly recommend it! It rocks! ;)

Mer hon, sleep well and here's hoping no bats attempt to get in your window tonight! :p

Cameras will catch all, baby!

I love my CN.

Wow Mer You wrote ficcie, I'm really proud of you. I'll leave you a review whenever it decides to let me sign in :D

Lol, yup that's what camera's are good for hon! :devil:

Any good CN in our eppy tonight??

Lynny if it won't let you read it, I can email it to ya, or Mer can...it's good! She did an awesome job with it! :D

Cameras? Cameras and CatNip? Sounds hot. :devil:

Mom can't form any complete thoughts tonight---not because she's fluffy but because she's on Cloud Nine! ;)

I hope to be that way also with Cath/Nick. They so need to get nekkid soon for the world to see. They so want to. :)

Nighty night my lovelies! :D

Mo, Lynny did get to read and review it! I was glad she did too, because other than her, I only got one little review. Now I have 2. Don't people like C/N?

Yeah Aud they so just need to get nekkid already...or least show us them getting nekkid, cuz we know they get nekkid on their own ALL the time! :devil: Now show it to us already dang it! ;) Ain't that right Lynny hon! :D

Yay that Lynny read it...I'll pop over to ff.net and review it for ya too hon! ;)

CatNip just needs to go and have tons of smex already! We know, they know, that we know, that they know that their together, so why don't they just give in and do it already! I want my ship damnit!

Aww Mer, just few ppl don't go on ff.net anymore. You'll get some reviews, you'll see.

Lol, uh yeah tell me about it hon! We know they do it already, we've caught them on our camera's like a million times already dang it, so they may as well just come out with it and flaunt it already, it can't hurt anything anymore...and just think how much fun they'd have! CatNip smex...come on dang it! Give it to us!!! :devil:

Did we get anything tonight?

Not that I can recall. The ep was not all that entertaining. As I was telling Lynny, even the Sara/LH thing wasn't all that great. It just created a teeny bit of unresolved GSR angst. Near the beginning though, Sara and Catherine were talking... or rather Catherine was talking, a lot... about how it is a bad idea to get involved with a coworker, and that as far as sexual fantasies go, she isn't into costumes.
That damn bat is back.

Stupid bat leave Mer alone, geez!! *Mo hands Mer garlic and holy water along with a powerful flashlight and some super strong bug spray* What, never know what'll send it away! ;) Lol! :lol: :lol:

Mmmm, yeah it's airing right now and I'm sorta watching it...hoping for some CatNip but not really entertained...I totally think Brass knows about GSR...he SO does! Now bring me some CatNip dang it! :D

We didn't get any scenes again, that just sucks. Although I did really like the episode.

I think Nick and Warrick are working together and I read that Catherine's working with Grissom, let's just hope that at some point they'll have a scene together.

I didn't watch. I watched Supernatural, again, instead. Did I mention how much I love SAMMY!

They better freaking having scenes, I'm not going through another season of this bs!

^^ Agreed.
I totally agree.... I can't go through without my CatNippy love! We need that desperately... or else--it won't be fun! I hope next season will bring back some serious SANDLE LOVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back