The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this idea, it would be a perfect way to introduce the boys as a canon. I personally Catherine would already know and would be the best person for Greggo to talk to about his relationship with Nicky.

Aww...I love that people are liking my idea and can't wait to read Lynn's fic...I agree that the longer the better QOTU :p and by the way your fics are fantastic so less of the modesty please...

I think that ^^ is why I chose Catherine. Think she would instinctively sense there was something there (how could she miss it?!) but I think seeing Greggo so upset would make her realise how real/serious it was. In my original version of this Greg spoke to Grissom, but it just didn't fit, I don't think he would have picked up on any of this. I think his reaction will be quite surprised if/when the boys become canon. I may be wrong, what do people think?

Last edited:
Oh, yes, very surprised.

I've hit a dead end. I'm not even one-sixteenth into writting it, and I've hit an end! ARG!

I was thinking about what Nicky should do to upset Greg, I think I have something, but I'm afraid that it's too mean! So, here it is!

Nick is trying to cover his ass, BTW, that's why he's talking to Ecklie, who thinks something is going on. And, remember, Nicky-I'm-so-far-in-the-closet-my-ass-is-in-China-Stokes, might not be ready to admit it to The talking ass himself Ecklie.

Here's the scene:

Ecklie walking in, and you can tell he's not happy about something. His face is red, and he has that expression on that tells anyone within five yards to, "Cover your ears and duck in cover!"

"Stokes!" He bellows.

"Yes?" Nick asked. It always angered Ecklie when someone was pleasent to him when he was being anything but to them in return.

"What is going on between you and Sanders?" he asked.

Nick studdered through his next statement. "Nothing, Ecklie, where would you get that idea from?"

"Oh, don't lie to me!" Ecklie said. "I've seen it. Touching, flirting! You two are going at it big time!

Nick rolled his eyes for effect of what he was going to say next, praying to the giadies that Greg wouldn't hear. Uhg...forgive me...

"Greg isn't anything but a labrat turned CSI and an annoyance to me, Ecklie," Nick said. "Honestly, the kids gets down right on my nerves! How could I live with that? Let alone date someone like that?"

Ecklie glared. "I'm watching you, Stokes." and left.

Nick heard a sob from the opposit doorway and looked around just in time to see a blure going down the hallway. Dear God, what had he just done?

Too mean, everyone? Remember, Nick didn't mean it. Ecklie is an evil bastard, and put pressure on poor Nicky!

Tell me how it is!

-Lynn

Nick is trying to cover his ass, BTW, that's why he's talking to Ecklie, who thinks something is going on. And, remember, Nicky-I'm-so-far-in-the-closet-my-ass-is-in-China-Stokes, might not be ready to admit it to The talking ass himself Ecklie

Oh my. That made me smile because it is 100% true (in my books, anyways!) And I happen to like how Nick just denies his relationship with Greg to Ecklie... it just seems like something he'd do if he's forced into a jam. I think that when Nick's ready for everyone to know, everyone will definitely hear about it.
But awesome so far! Keep us updated, if you wouldn't mind! =]

Oh, yes, very surprised.

I've hit a dead end. I'm not even one-sixteenth into writting it, and I've hit an end! ARG!

I was thinking about what Nicky should do to upset Greg, I think I have something, but I'm afraid that it's too mean! So, here it is!

Too mean, everyone? Remember, Nick didn't mean it. Ecklie is an evil bastard, and put pressure on poor Nicky!

Tell me how it is!

Lynn - do it, do it! It's mean but he has to do something that would really upset Greggo or it won't work. We know he didn't mean it, but Greg doesn't. Then what...he'll have to rush off somewhere without speaking about it or will they have an argument?

Sorry I'm going to stop sticking my oar in now, but I really like what I've seen...excellent move pinning the whole thing on Ecklie, see I woulda never thought of that. :thumbsup:

Nicky is far too worried about what everyone else thinks...

OK I reeeeeaaally need to sleep now. 'Night :)

One of my favourite moments is in "Viva Las Vegas" when Greg is showing Chandra around the lab and Nick walks in completely filthy. They flirt a little, and then when Nick says he's going for a shower... I just love the smile on Greg's face when Nick says that. Nick almost slips an invitation into his comment about the shower, and you can just see that Greg would love to join him. I do like that moment.

Been a while since I watched it, mind. Really need to watch it again.

That was one of my favorite Nick/Greg moments. Seriously, as soon as Greg hears Nick's going to take a shower, his face just lights up. He gets this huge grin for a fraction of a second and then reverts back to a normal smile. I loved the scene so much so I found a cap and made this...

pic

I apologize for blocking Chondra's face with a dripping wet, nearly naked George Eads. Hopefully you'll forgive me.:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe...I really need to re-watch some of these episodes! But, yeah, you can't miss that grin! don't really care about Chondra or Chandra or whatever...

-Lynn

Oops..illigal double post! Oh, well...

Just something i want to ask you guys.

Since I'm writting this story like an epi, and all epi's have a song playing durring the last three or so mintues of the show, I want to be no different. I've got two choises for y'all.

1.) That's Where it is - Carrie Underwood

2.) Shape of My Heart - Backstreet Boys.

I picked the second one, because of the line, "Looking back on the things I've done." Because, this is, after all, going to be the last epi. So, what do you think?

-Lynn

Oh, no, guys! I just tested Greg on the Mery-Sue tester, GREG IS A HUGE MARY-SUE! lol. Nick is next. then Grissom. Then...Warrick. hehe.

-Lynn

Hey, you all have been busy. Been enjoying reading all this wild and crazy stuff today. I wanted to give a shameless plug to me and let you know I have a new fic posted and it is entitled "Boys just wanna have sex" So of course you know its rated NC-17 and I cannot provide a link but its at LJ as well as WMTDB.

That was one of my favorite Nick/Greg moments. Seriously, as soon as Greg hears Nick's going to take a shower, his face just lights up. He gets this huge grin for a fraction of a second and then reverts back to a normal smile. I loved the scene so much so I found a cap and made this.

I apologize for blocking Chondra's face with a dripping wet, nearly naked George Eads. Hopefully you'll forgive me.:devil:

Forgiven! :) I have just rewatched this and it is a great scene...how could he possibly resist that smile?

Katlynn....I don't know the Carrie Underwood song but isn't she kind of country? Might work for Nick....I love when he sings at the beginning of Grave Danger. That said I'm sure the other one would work too. How are you doing with it anyway? Last as in *last ever*? Or season finale?!

Wojo - shameless plug worked for me, I'm going to go and have a look! *looks around for wild and crazy stuff* :p

Last edited:
Hey guys,
There seems to be a continuing problem with oversized pictures being posted in here which stretches the screen. We mods have had to edit them to links several different times. Here are the rules on posting images:

POSTING IMAGES

~ According to the board rules, you should not post any more than 50-60kb worth of photos per post.

~ As a courtesy to others, please try to keep your images 400x400 pixels or smaller, so that they do not stretch the screen and are easier on dial-up users. If the image you want is larger, please post a link to it instead.

If you notice, it says pictures should not be larger than 400x400. While we have not been strict about that since most screencaps are a little bigger than that, if large pictures continue to be posted in here after repeated attempts at editing them and warnings, this thread will have to adhere to the 400x400 rule AND the 50-60 kb worth of photos per post which comes out to about two or three images only.

So guys, please make sure your pictures are somewhere around 400x400. Some screencaps are around 600x300, which is fine but let's keep the large pictures out of here.

~ Also, please do not hotlink because it uses up valuable bandwidth of other users.

I WAS JUST WATCHING GRAVE DANGER! OMG, I SO SAAAAAAAAAD! I was crying! CRYING! You can see Greg's face at some points, and you can see that he's FALLING APART at the SEEMS! And, I hate that they don't show his face when they first turn on the live feed from the *Siffs* "Burrial site." they show everyone BUT Greg's face! I mean, COME ON!

Any-hoo...Uh...well, you see, Sara's Girl, my intent was to make it the last episode ever. Grissom is leaving and Warrick is steaping up to take his place. Catherine is moving to swing, and Greg has just been promoted to CSI: level three. So, I think it's the last epi.

I was leaning towards the Carrie Underwood song, because it's one that i love. I especially love this one line; In a midnight talk/in a mornin' kiss/ when I'm in your arms/that's where it is.

You know?

Oh, if you don't know that song, you can YouTube it! thanks for your help!

-Lynn

I don't remember crying when I watched Grave Danger... I don't think I did much of anything except wait on the edge of my seat 'til he was rescued. xD
G.D is one of my favorite episodes (along with Gum Drops, Who Are You, Stalker.. anything situated around Nick, lol.)
But that being said, around the time I watched it I was not a Love shipper, I was just watchin' the show 'cause Nick's amazing and I didn't really notice Greg falling apart or anything.
I'm also horrible at noticing subtext and whatnot, so maybe I just missed it.
Hmm, I guess the point I was trying to make, since I'm rambling horribly, is if anyone has any pics from G.D of Greggo, could you post 'em?
Oh, and one thing that sort of bugs me now about Grave Danger is that Greggo didn't even get into the ambulance or make any indication that he wanted to go with Nick. >.<
Anyone have an idea why he didn't go to support Nicky?

Anyone have an idea why he didn't go to support Nicky?
The writers. x3 They just hated us then.
Now, they're like, HEY, SUBTEXT = GOOD? People want that? OKAY.

Okay...I'll be a shipper now. :D If they weren't out in any way, to ANYONE, at the time, maybe Greg would have figured that if he got into an ambulance with Nick, it would've given them away. -shrugs- But didn't Cath & Warrick (Right? I haven't watched GD for a while...) get first dibs? Now, I haven't been in an ambulance, but wouldn't there be a bit of a "room" issue, especially since the paramedic guy would have had to stabilize him? I dunno.

If they had been together and hiding BEFORE GD, then Greg would have been used to hiding how he felt, which would be why, if he WANTED to go with Nick, he could have hid it. But if he was already emotional... Damn, that boy's good!

jay - hehehe, I saw it last time you posted it, but that just wins at life. xD And Greg's grin! It's lovely.

Hodges most defiantly has a hereto man crush on Nicky.

Hahah! He so does! I wonder how that could play out if anyone were to point it out. Of course, I wonder how it would play out if someone were to call out on the flirting on Nick & Greg's part, too. 8D Really! And you know, with the "I thought we had a relationship" scene from S3, you'd think that someone would have been thinking "HEY."

Although, I suppose the only other person in the scene was Archie, and, hey, -shrugs- He was too busy looking at... Whatever he was looking at... to really LISTEN.

Y'know, even if the writer's don't go there for the relationship, it's still be cool for someone to call them out on it. -shrugs-

Oh! Although, "Scooba Doobie-Doo" from S2... Makes me think Catherine knows something. Hehe.

Grave Danger was hard for me to watch but not as much as some other episodes. The scariest part of Grave Danger actually was when they found him but they realized how careful they had to be to get Nicky out. So I was nervous then elated that he was found then freaked out with the ants and trying ot get him out without blowing him up.

As for Greggo not being there for Nicky there could have been many reasons.

1. TPTB~ they choose not to write it in for what ever reasons. Though it did bother me that Warrick AND Catherine rode in the ambulence. As much as I now would have liked to it been Greggo, it should have been only one person. Seriously!

2. There was something written but sadly, cut. It can happen.

3. Greggo and Nicky werent together then. And not just that they never had anything more than the flirting bwetween them happen. They could have broken up before hand, for what ever reasons. This also could explain a few things. Or at least to me it does now. Greggo's reaction seemed of shock in a way. Maybe my memeory is fuzy b/c its been a while since I have seen it but it was almost as if it hadnt hit him how close he came to loosing Nicky at that point. The other thing that they had broken up before Grave Danger (recent or not) is Nicky holding the gun, and ready to pull the trigger. I may be influenced by fanfiction in my reasoning but if the one thing he truely loved in this world left him (for whatever reasons), he likely felt why bother fighting.

4. Very sadly, Nicky is still hanging out in that 'closet' of his and wont come out.:( So while Greggo may have been there for him later at the hospital (but we didnt see it), he didnt feel he had the right to be there for him in a way. He could have felt that he was only thought of as "lab rat".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back