CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kinda hoping for the one ep deal as well. Because so far they all seem to be at it like rabbits. And it all seems to much all at once...but we will see it might sound worse than it is I hope.

What the heck is with all of these recurring characters? I'm getting annoyed. I like Adam but I could do without Syd and Angell...blech and blech.

LOL @ Flack seeing 2 naked men.

I hope Reed turns up though..he, besides Adam, is the only recurring character I like.

My sister and I were speaking on the phone this morning and we were talking about how strong women are always cut down and exploited in television, the movies, media in general, etc. It's a cheap device to undercut an otherwise tough female character and it's infuriating. When will Danny or Flack end up tied up in a bathtub, scantily clad and terrified? :rolleyes: They won't, because they're men.

"All Access" really pissed me off because it was so exploitive and gratuitous, but the idea that Stella is again going to fall for or become involved with a shady/dangerous guy is just absurd. It's just insulting.

I like the idea someone posted earlier and it would be a cool idea, if he has ulterior motives it would be a nice twist if she was playing him, letting him think he has her fooled then catching him at whatever he is up to.

Danis - you realise that when he passes out :eek: :eek:, there'll be a stampede to perform CPR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Txs for those ep #4 spoilers.

I'm really curious how this back-in-time story will turn out. And I'm extremely happy that Angell is back!

Btw we now have spoilers for the first 4 eps of next season; did I miss some info or is Peyton is still mia?

privatename said:
I don't really post here very often, but after reading these spoilers, I just felt like chiming in with my $.02. I really liked that Stella was written as a strong, independent woman and I hate that they are giving her another bad match. Perhaps they will have it turn out that Stella sees through him, but plays along and flirts with him to find out what his angle is and then turns the tables on him proving she is nobody's fool. Do you think I am asking too much??
im backing you up on this one. i totally agree with that idea. that will show him nobody messes with rambo stella and gets away with it :lol:

sphinx said:
I like your idea that Stella sees right through him and turns the table on him. It could be a regular cat and mouse game. There have been two suggestions about what he is up to that would be great.
1.He is Frankie's brother out for revenge.
2 He is the one harrassing Mac and is trying to get closer to Mac through Stella.

I actually perfer the second one. Maybe Stella will see through him and plays cat and mouse with him in order to watch Mac's back. If they reall want to make it wild he could have been hired by the guy who was after Mac last seaon and he is the brother of Frankie. He would go after Mac as part of a job and getting back at Stella would be an added bonus.
i like those ideas :D all these plots are possible but who knows *shrugs* if that happens, maybe stel could get some closure about the 'Frankie incident' and move on?

sphinx said:
I like your idea that Stella sees right through him and turns the table on him. It could be a regular cat and mouse game. There have been two suggestions about what he is up to that would be great.
2 He is the one harrassing Mac and is trying to get closer to Mac through Stella.

I actually perfer the second one. Maybe Stella will see through him and plays cat and mouse with him in order to watch Mac's back. If they reall want to make it wild he could have been hired by the guy who was after Mac last seaon and he is the brother of Frankie. He would go after Mac as part of a job and getting back at Stella would be an added bonus.

:) :)
I like the second scenario as well. I like it a lot. It would be great to see Stella watch Mac's back and protect him. I like their friendship and I think it could really be a way for them to have some great scenes together.

Not sure if he should be Frankie's brother or not -- that might make it too convoluted.

Fruitbat said:
I am kinda hoping for the one ep deal as well. Because so far they all seem to be at it like rabbits. And it all seems to much all at once...but we will see it might sound worse than it is I hope.

Couldn't agree with you more. I hope Flack breaks it off with his girlfriend soon afterwards. :lol: :devil:

Sphinx said:

I'm kind of leaning towards the whole idea that he is Frankie's brother out for revenge. That would be really creepy, to say the least.

I LOVE Danny and Lindsay! I hope the writers give them a LOT of action. They need to continue the relationship from the sex in the season finale last year.

vegaslights said:
1) Flack has seen two naked guys in one day (one at the crime scene, sadly Danny wasn't one of them)
Oh, Shane, my darling, I'm giving you cookies for that one. :lol:

Ok, seriously, I think the writers are trying to drag me back. I say that I'm thinking about dropping NY as my favorite show in favor of "Doctor Who" and "Torchwood"--and then we just happen to get a storyline about time travel? Coincidence? I think not! :eek:...

:lol: But seriously, this could be fun.

And fuck yeah for Angell being back! I love me some Emmanuelle, and I thought it was a waste to just drop her after having her on the show longer than any detective besides Flack. I'm crossing my fingers that they give her a bit more to flesh out the character (since she wasn't much more than a pretty girl with a gun last season--nice, but we could do better ;))--maybe a line about her grandfather being a cop or a family member being murdered and that's why she's in the NYPD or something (nothing spoilery, just me thinking out loud...or, er, typing out my thoughts or something :lol:).

She lives! Fay is back! :D

Faylinn said:
vegaslights said:
1) Flack has seen two naked guys in one day (one at the crime scene, sadly Danny wasn't one of them)
Oh, Shane, my darling, I'm giving you cookies for that one. :lol:

Damn. The day I'm going to go do 20 laps in the pool, you drag cookies into the situation. ;) Curse you! :lol:

Yes, I am back. Bwua-ha-ha-ha! :devil:

*cough* Anyway. :eek:

You know you love the cookies. ;)

I'm really hoping this spoiler about Angell being back is true. I know she was supposed to be in an episode toward the end of S3 and all we ended up getting was a mention of her name with no screentime (I believe Emmanuelle might have been filming a movie, maybe?)--hopefully she'll definitely be back this time. :D

That's what I'm hoping. Maybe that storyline about her and Danny almost kissing will make it into this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back