Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!! C.Pau!! love you so much...and i love the names...wow!! i really miss alot writing here..

Oh K. Naz, if you feel like dying because of school, Im here, let's cry together.
ok then C.Pau I will cry with ya... but we need to be positive.

speaking of flying spoiled cakes....*Grabs my bazooka, fill them with spoiled cakes and blast them at everyone* :devil:
I have my evilness back.. :lol:

School and I used to be great friends, now I think it hates me because I think it's just pure torture.

haha..believe me..i know how you feel rite now C.Pau school really is bothering me....eventhough i hasnt open yet...

i really hope that me dearest King Liff bake some sandlelicious cake..i love to eat them... :D and why are we stopping talking sbout sandle kingdom?? well i guess we're all busy right now...ooo i really hate to be busy (except for busy with sandle) :lol: :lol:

to me sandle is relaxing...juz now i watched The Good, The Bad And The Dominatrix..when i see Sara's Face...i yelled 'Thats how it suppose to be!! Yeah!!' abd all my family was looking at me like im an alien. (My cuzzin and my aunts n uncles were there) believe me i was ashamed.... :eek: :eek:

I got carried away when we watched Living Doll. when Greg's shocked abt the news...i shoutes again ' Look What You've Done Grissom! And He's Mad At Ya! You're so gonna be dumped'
Once again the whole family stare at me... :eek: :eek:

Well maybe i drank too much Blue Hawaiian :lol: :lol: haah!! Glad to be back...And i bought Will & Grace tv show...and i learn to be sacarstic frm that show :D :D

WHO'S GONNA JOIN ME??!! *Dance around the Blue Hawaiian Funtain* :D

Kat can i suggest a song for ur sandle video....you could use the song Always by Bon Jovi....its a sandle song...and the 'he' represent grissom... :D well its a suggestion :D

Hey guys ! Good afternoon ! I slept way too much today . Naz , Pau think positive : school is good ... if it wasn't we wouldn't endure such a torture !

Pau I so loved the lil' fic very cute ! Names again ??? We have to slow down a bit *joking* I'm really glad we made it to 800 posts so soon , that means Sandle has lots of fans who love them ! *hurray for Sandle* And we have new Sandle fans daily ! This is so awesome !

I found this and seemed pretty good to be

Sandle Quote Of The Day

I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved. - George Elliot

But I don't have ideas for the name of the new Sandle thread ... hmm

Sara/Greg #12 : All she needs is love.

I dunno ... but I'm sure we'll find the best name !

Oh my god we're already discussing new thread names? :eek: gosh we're amazing! We must be the fastest and most loving shippers on board!
Naz, I love this Bon Jovi song (well actually I love them all), maybe I'll give it a try although it'll be difficult. Do you also know any happy Sandle songs? Because I was asked to not only make angsy vids ;) (although my newest vid is definitely happy!)
Dani, the quote is cute! May I add one I just made myself?
The one who catches you when you fall is the one you should fall in love with. (Kat)

Thread names?
Sara/Greg #12 : SPOTD, SQOTD, DTOTD, FTOTD,... - small letters for big love.
Sara/Greg #12 : Smiles don't lie. (Because Sara always smiles when she's with Greg!)
Sara/Greg #12 : Come what may... (I will love you until my dying day) [I love the song!^^]

Hey Kat lovely quote !
A good song , happy song , would be In the beggining by Donna Lewis and Richard Marx or any Aqua song .

I don't know the Donna Lewis song. But I'm not worried, I'm sure I'll find a nice song!
Well, I've finally finished the third part of my Sandle stories, it's a bit shorter but I still like it - and it's gettin' a bit hotter! :D But just read it yourselves. I've put all my Sandle one-shots into one thread, so the upcoming ones will be posted there! You find it here:

Kat's SOS - Sandle one-shots

I've just made a little adjustment - now my banner links you to my one-shots! ;)

Thanks hun! I'm trying to spread the Sandle love - just opened a new group at a German site for student, a group for CSI shippers, and I hope there'll be some Sandle shippers out there!^^
I'll go to bed now, see you!
Good night!

Thanks for all the... errrm, welcomes? lol. You guys seem awesome already. And of course, this ship is FTW anyway. :D
*drinks from the Blue Hawaiian funtain while she's at it* :)
I'm glad you guys like the icons and the video! I didn't really have anywhere to post them before this board so.. yeah. And I think someone asked in a previous post what I go by? Either Caitlin or Cait, whichever you prefer. :D

you're welcolme hunny...since you're here, *Grab a slice of rotten cake and squash them to Cait's face :devil: im evil... :lol:

love your fanfic my darlin Kat its romantic,cute,adoreable and dirty :devil: haha...im writing a fanfic abt Greg's mom right now :D

thanks M.Danielle for your positivity advice to us ;) *hugs M.Danielle and squash spoiled cake at her face. :devil: im really evil..

i really hope that Greg will ask her hand for marrige in season 8...i will definitely watch it over and over again.... :D

Hi everyone! So we have less than 200 posts until the new thread and there is no shortage of possible thread titles. :eek:

kissmesweet said:
Hestia: Adorable chant! (I remember seeing you on the Snickers thread! You still visit there?)
I haven't been in the actual thread in a lo-o-o-ong time. I just lurk and read comments. You must have seen me in the "Snicker Scenarios" thread where I help those girls along in writing cute little stories *coughjoinuspleasecough*. ;) But if you want I'll swing over to the snicker thread; it's my favorite chocolate bar!

luvincsi said:
And if you don't want to drink Blue Hawaiian you can dance around in the Blue Hawaiian funtain and watch out for flying spoiled cake. Don't throw some good batch of food because, Empress Hestia will get angry. ;) Call me Pau, Countess Pau. Tehee! :lol: :D
It is true.
Noddingyes.gif
Please don't waste the good cake, my dears. It has never done anything to you! :p
And as for thread titles, I really like Pau's:
Sara/Greg #12: Sandle-love is so Addcitive... Addicted yet?

Because darn if it isn't true! This ship is addictive! :D
Oh, and yes, I used Pau's poem to welcome prettypractical. We hadn't used it in a while, and it was too cute not to use.

P.S: I don't know if you're evil for using spoiled cake, Naz, as long as you don't go throwing around the nice cake brought by the king. :)

E.Hestia!!! Glad that you're here...and yeah sandle thread is so addictive.. :D
btw..for the new comers...you can call me Naz aka [/b]K.Naz[/b] hehe thats short form for Knight Naz

looks like i have not been doing my duty to protect sandle thread...*slaps my self* I should protect sandle thread frm the evil ones...*Drew sword and kill all the evil people* :D

in the meantime...*Throw spoiled cakes at everybody* :D

Well it's nice to see you as well Knightly Naz. :) Too bad I'll be going soon. And it's not because you're throwing cake... okay maybe it is. :lol:

As for voting on the thread, I guess when we get more title suggestions (and get up to 900 posts) I'll set up a poll, CSIAleh. So people, give in suggestions if you'd like (but try not to suggest too much! :cool: Remember last thread?)

To keep this post sandley:
From almost kissing each other, to showering together, to hand holding, Sandle is The Ship.

Oh yeah. :D

Good mornin' ! How are you all doing today ?
I was thinknig this morning about Sandle ... looking over a million of vids and pictures ... they really are cute together . I hate those writers who won't put them together !

I hate those writers who won't put them together !

relax hunnie... :D i know that they will put greg and sara together at last...juz wait for the final season... :cool:

yeah...i agree wif ya hunnie E.Hestia they love huggin each other, they want to kiss each other.. :D they even shower together....thes a hidden clue behind all that scenes...like the move Da Vinci Code :lol: :lol: i kept asking this question to myself..."Y Greg must take shower with Sara not Grissom" i juz knew it that there must be hidden answers to it...and we will know until the end of the season :D :D

ooo...i cant wait!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back