Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Good morning and wow, guys, do you know how many title suggestions we already have? :eek:
    Here's the list with what we have by now:

Sara/Greg #12: Sandle Kingdom
    Sara/Greg #12: He'll Be There For Her
    Sara/Greg #12: Sandle-love is so Addcitive.. Addicted yet?
    Sara/Greg #12: The Sun Always Shine After the Storm
    or simply
    Sara/Greg #12: Sun After the Storm
    Sara/Greg #12 : All she needs is love.
    Sara/Greg #12 : SPOTD, SQOTD, DTOTD, FTOTD,... - small letters for big love.
    Sara/Greg #12 : Smiles don't lie. (Because Sara always smiles when she's with Greg!)
    Sara/Greg #12 : Come what may... (I will love you until my dying day) [I love the song!^^]
    Sara/Greg #12: All for one, all for love (Another song I love)
    Sara/Greg #12: It's all in the eyes... (Refering to Greg's sad and shocked look when he heard about Grissom being with Sara - if someone hadn't believed he loves her, this was the time everyone knew!)
    Sara/Greg #12 - He'll Come There For Her (Sara 'came for him' when he was hurt, now it's on him to return the favour; he'll save her! He'll come there for her, like she came there for him!)
    Sara/Greg #12: Addicted to Positivity Cookies and Blue Hawaiian
    Sara/Greg #12: I believe in you.
    Sara/Greg #12: She'll take that as a compliment!
    Sara/Greg #12: I still believe in Sandle!
    Sara/Greg #12: Falling head over heels
    Sara/Greg #12: When hearts break and mend
    Sara/Greg #12: When heart mend
    Sara/Greg #12: Technically, that makes him a cannibal!
    Sara/Greg #12: We are going to be canon!
    Sara/Greg #12: You are everything to me
    Sara/Greg #12: The Ship of Acronyms
    Sara/Greg #12: The Royalty Ship

Damn I love them all...will be hard.

Ok I gotta get going, this'll be a long day, see you later!

2. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Yeah , we've got a lot of names an all of them are wonderful ... so hard to chooose between . But we'll sure choose the best ... the best name for the best ship !

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

You may take my suggestion out of the thread titles if it's grammatically incorrect. We don't want that to be our title if it's wrong. ;) I'll come up with something else.

Sara/Greg #12: He'll Look After Her
    (from The Fray's 'Ohh, be my baby, I'll look after you' :))
    Sara/Greg #12: We Love Commercial Breaks

Hm. I cannot really think of any more right now... I'll try to come up with some later. Ohh, shall we add Hestia's (I believe) suggestion from the last thread too? I think it was something like: Sara/Greg #12: Secret Fun Times during SSCB. I loved that one! :lol:

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello Everybody!! *jumps in the thread in her uniform* Yeah. I'm still on my uniform. Tehee! :)

Just watched Big Shots. :D i am still loving when Sara set her hands in front of Mrs. James to protect Greg. :) Sweet!! :D And I still love it when Sara said "I'm on it" immediately when Greg asked the favor. :)

I love the thread names. And thanks to those who like my suggestion. :) Wow! :eek: So many names. This is one of the hardest decisions I have to make... to pick a perfect thread name. :|

And Sandels21, I love the Sandle pics in your siggy. So adorable!! :D And M. Dannielle, I read your fic. Sorry I forgot the title. :( *shame on me* I should know. *squashes spoiled cake on my face* And thanks for revewing on my own lil fic. :)

Got a suggestion:
    Sara/Greg #12: We Have Flying Spoiled Cake and Blue Hawaiian Funtain. [Tehee! :D]

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey , Pau , glad to know you're back ! Thanks for reading and reviewing Love.

Sandle Quote Of The Day
    If I could give you one thing I would wish for you, the ability to see yourself as others see you, then you would realize what a truly special person you are!!"

6. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Pau!!!HUNNY!!!! glad you're here...yah..and i love the part when Sara defend greg...and oso she defending him frm grissom....weehee!!! :D :D

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh my, I love all those titles...
    Updated list:
    Sara/Greg #12: Sandle Kingdom
    Sara/Greg #12: He'll Be There For Her
    Sara/Greg #12: Sandle-love is so Addcitive.. Addicted yet?
    Sara/Greg #12: The Sun Always Shine After the Storm
    or simply
    Sara/Greg #12: Sun After the Storm
    Sara/Greg #12 : All she needs is love.
    Sara/Greg #12 : SPOTD, SQOTD, DTOTD, FTOTD,... - small letters for big love.
    Sara/Greg #12 : Smiles don't lie. (Because Sara always smiles when she's with Greg!)
    Sara/Greg #12 : Come what may... (I will love you until my dying day) [I love the song!^^]
    Sara/Greg #12: All for one, all for love (Another song I love)
    Sara/Greg #12: It's all in the eyes... (Refering to Greg's sad and shocked look when he heard about Grissom being with Sara - if someone hadn't believed he loves her, this was the time everyone knew!)
    Sara/Greg #12 - He'll Come There For Her (Sara 'came for him' when he was hurt, now it's on him to return the favour; he'll save her! He'll come there for her, like she came there for him!)
    Sara/Greg #12: Addicted to Positivity Cookies and Blue Hawaiian
    Sara/Greg #12: I believe in you.
    Sara/Greg #12: She'll take that as a compliment!
    Sara/Greg #12: I still believe in Sandle!
    Sara/Greg #12: Falling head over heels
    Sara/Greg #12: When hearts break and mend
    Sara/Greg #12: When heart mend
    Sara/Greg #12: Technically, that makes him a cannibal!
    Sara/Greg #12: We are going to be canon!
    Sara/Greg #12: You are everything to me
    Sara/Greg #12: The Ship of Acronyms
    Sara/Greg #12: The Royalty Ship
    Sara/Greg #12: He'll Look After Her
    (from The Fray's 'Ohh, be my baby, I'll look after you' )
    Sara/Greg #12: We Love Commercial Breaks
    Sara/Greg #12: Secret Fun Times during SSCB
    Sara/Greg #12: We Have Flying Spoiled Cake and Blue Hawaiian Funtain.

Eva, I didn't change your suggestion because I like it, and if it's incorrect we can still fix that later, can't we?
    I also love Hestia's title about the SSCBs! :D

Another Sandle Quote!

The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing.
    (Pascal)

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I found the perfect , the best Sandle Quote ever (I think !)

He loves her more than she'll ever know. She loves him more then she'll ever show

What do you think ?

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ahhh! That's so perfect, but so sad. :( Oh Poor Sandle, but SOMEDAY--we will happen! WE WILL BE CANON!

Welcome Prettypractical! :D You'll LOVE IT HERE!

I got a new title!
    Sara/Greg #12: ~Sandelicious~We should be canon!

:D

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Chapter two of Living Doll (2)
    I have to warn you it'll be a liitle strange

Waking

I open my eyes and the blinding light hits me . My eyes will have to get used to it . I see a shadow bent over my bed . I try to make my eyes see more clearly . I manage to see that she has long blonde hair … Catherine . I wonder what is she doing and I wonder why the hell I’m in the hospital . And how is Sara ? I try to talk but I feel a tube inside my throat and it kind of hurts . I want that out … now !
    I motion to Catherine and she understands . She calls the doctor to come and look at me .
    After I push the tube out of my throat , she instructs me to drink some water and after that she leaves .
    Catherine sits on a chair near my bed and looks at me with a motherly love in her eyes . She takes my hand in hers .
    “How are you feeling , hero ?” she asks me smiling , so happy . I think I’ve never seen her like this .
    “Fine” I answer , my throat is still sore and I can’t speak much “what happened ?”
    “Well , after you took Sara from under the car , you inhaled the air , the carbon monoxide and you fainted . After the EMTs took Sara to the hospital . Nick , Warrick and myself brought you to the hospital , because you scared us … you don’t know how glad am I that you are okay … there was a moment I thought you were going to die … ”
    “I ain’t dead … and not going to die ”
    “I know , I know … I was afraid … you are our hero after all ” she smiles and gently caressed my hand .
    “Hero ? How’s Sara ?” I ask , worried about her , I have to know what was wrong with her .
    “She’s fine , way much better than you”
    I breathe in relief , she gave me the best of the news . Sara was okay … she tells me I was out for four days and Sara left the hospital two days ago … that she only had a sprained wrist and some superficial wounds . Catherine says that I kept Sara from inhaling any smoke , so she is pretty fine . She says that she visited me daily and my heart is smiling . She visited me … bad I was sleeping , I wanted to see her , talk to her . To tell her something . Something that’s here in my heart for at least five years . A spark that became the flame that burned my soul . And it let a deep scar who hurts anytime I remember her . I don’t want her to thank me I saved her … it doesn’t help ease my pain . It only hurts much more . To know I’m near her , but so far from her heart . She’ll thank me as a friend …why can’t I be her friend ? Why does my crazy heart cares for her as the best thing that ever happened in my life ?
    She’ll say thanks that I saved her . I saved her then , I’d save her again . Again and again .. I’ll endure hell’s fire for her … I want to see her .
    “When is Sara coming ?” I ask the blonde .
    “Soon , I think …”
    I talk to Catherine and the time passes quickly . We hear a knock at the door and we see it opening . Someone enters . Sara . Sara . Sara.. She came to see me . I put a big grin on my face . My whole body is trembling with unimaginable emotions Catherine understands that Sara wants to talk to me alone . So she finds a good excuse and she leaves .
    “How are you feeling , Greg ? “ she talks like nothing happened .
    “Fine” I am annoyed and tired . I just want to be alone with my thoughts . I look at the wedding ring that’s on her hand . She sees it and takes a seat ..
    “ I wanna thank you for saving me … no many people would have been so crazy to save a woman from a burning car .”
    But the woman they love ? I feel bad . I look again at that wedding ring . What the hell ? Who she married to ? No ! No ! I scream in my head , it’s not possible !
    “I married Gil” she tells me with a smile on her face . She thinks I’m happy ?
    She married Grissom … Grissom .. after all that … she married him .
    “Well ..” my heart wants to jump out of my chest . “..congratulations . When did you do … the step ?” I try not to yell .
    “Thank you . Yesterday . ”
    I still can’t believe that she married him … I can’t . That’s just … horrible . To save her from death and then lose her … forever . Ironic , huh ? She married him … she didn’t even wait to see me awake … .She doesn’t care about what I feel … now I realized ,
    Why couldn’t I wake up earlier ?? To stop her from making this mistake … now it’s too late . Too late for me . But I still need to tell her , she has to know . Even if it would hurt us both.
    “But you shouldn’t have … marry … I mean…” I try to speak . to arrange my thoughts .
    “Come on , I am a big girl I didn’t need my brother’s permission to do that !”
    Brother ? Brother … I can’t believe this … she is nuts if he thinks I love her like a brother .
    “Sara ! It’s not about that ! Can’t you see when you’re looking at me , in my eyes ?” I start yelling “Sara … I love you ! I love you !And you’re not a sister for me ! You’re the best thing that ever happened in my life …” I confess .
    Her face turns white . I see confusion in her eyes .
    “No … no …” she whispers .She starts crying and runs out of the room . I am again alone … I should have died … I should have never woke up from my coma .

11. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

OMG Danni, that was so sad! *cries* Why did Sara have to marry him!?..and ew...But wow, I loved that, especially this line:
    To save her from death and then lose her … forever.

*sniff* Poor Greg. :(

Geeeezzzz We have a lot of thread names. *Faints* I hate picking thread names, it's always the hardest thing to do in this thread! "Eeney meeney minney mo..."

The Sandle quotes are getting a little sad, *eats positivity cookies* Can't wait for the thread opening party! *Looks for her swami hat* Hope King Liff will be able to be there!

OK, I found this poem and I think it fits Greg, this is probably what he thinks everyday :p

She's Walking Down The Aisle

She's walking down the aisle
    With a smile as pure as honey
    A gust of wind as smooth as silk
    A glimmer of hope
    A ray of light.

With lovely clothes of crimson red
    A look of a saintly figure
    A voice of an angel
    A silent whisper.

With eyes as deep as the sea
    A song of the morning bird
    A divine vision
    A picture of paradise.

Like clouds floating in the sky
    Like an angel ascending from heaven
    Like a drop of rain in the desert
    Like a promise never broken.

She walks down the aisle.
    She asks me a question.
    I have no words to answer.
    And time stands still...

- Sikandar Razzaq Bughio -

Oki, off to a job interview, wish me luck!

12. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I'm happy you liked it ! The next chapter will be ... will be a big surprise , I promise ! I started writing it and I'll finish tomorrow . You'll see what's going on with Sara and the reason she married Grissom .

13. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

A new thread title suggestion (as if we didn't have enough yet...). Listening to The Fray always reminds me of Sandle! This one's taken from the song 'She Is', which I think fits the two of them perfectly.

Sara/Greg #12: From If To When

:D

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I almost forgot I suggested that title about the 'Secret Sandle Commercial Breaks', Kat. :) And at the risk of sounding redundant I'll add this one other title suggestion in:

So many titles, so few threads

Okay that may not be a serious suggestion. :lol: But there's certainly alot of great titles to choose from!
    And Carrie, that's a very pretty poem! Where is it from?

Heh... Pau's in her school uniform? You can lure more boys into this thread! We need a prince and a duke etc... :D

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff climbs into thread* HEllo everyone!

I'm sick :( but I'll survive, so keep the Sandle love flowing guys!

I'm here Del hun! Hehehe, my - you guys have come up with a grand number of ideas!

Ooh, yay! I love thread suggestions though more often than not mine are rather on the weak side! :lol: But oh well!

Thread Title Suggestions:

Sara/Greg #12: He is everything she needs.
    Sara/Greg #12: Until he finds her
    Sara/Greg #12: Until they find each other
    Sara/Greg #12: Trying to find a reason
    Sara/Greg #12: His love will find her
    Sara/Greg #12: Can't Let Go
    Sara/Greg #12: The world in each other's eyes
    Sara/Greg #12: A Sandle Love
    Sara/Greg #12: No one but her
    Sara/Greg #12: Destiny entwined, always connected

Like I said, sad aren't they? Hehehe. Oh well!

How are all my sandle shippers today, I hope you're all feeling alot dandier than I am! :) I'm off to pass out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.