Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed said:
it's funny actually because he wrote all over David's face. here's the pic that he used.
He wrote all over David's face? :lol: He's such a joker! I really like that pic. It's one of my favourite photoshoots. I especially love the one of Jon and Adam. :p

Love those pics, athlov ! :p It's interesting that he still wears his hair flat.

Okay, now I need a little help. I'm in the middle of organising my S5 pics by episode and there are some that I can't remember which episode they come from. it's probably totally obvious, but who better to ask, I thought, than the OTD Support Group? So here's a pic for Monday, and if anyone can tell me which episode it is and which number of the season, I'd be grateful. :D

AliGtr's Mondaypic

Season5.jpg

Credit? Ummm, I'm afraid that I can't remember. If I could, I could look it up and work out which episode it came from.

Thanks for the pics athlov! :)

like your pic too Ali!

Even though I haven't seen Season 5 yet, I think the pic could be from the episode 'Internal Affairs' 5.12
don't know if it's correct... ;)

uh, who doesn't!? seriously!! this is Jon we're talking about!!! i love every feature of his hot, sexy body. *drools* he's so hott!!!! i swear that man is a god!!

inge said:
Thanks for the pics athlov! :)

like your pic too Ali!

Even though I haven't seen Season 5 yet, I think the pic could be from the episode 'Internal Affairs' 5.12
don't know if it's correct... ;)

Your welcome. :D

And I second that - it's '512: Internal Affairs'. Super yummy pic btw.

I'm not dead! (and no, I'm not Pink either)Been a while, but I'm back and the first thing I want to say is: *drool* for that pic. Ali, if you need any help with those pics, you know where to find me ;)

I see Sue found something cool again, good going hun. And I have to say: WHAT? We're not talking about his hair AGAIN, are we? :rolleyes: Will it ever stop? :p

There's this video on youtube that has a bunch of clips from when jon was in SU2. (Just go to the youtube site and type in the search bar "special unit 2 jonathan togo")

Hey I'm still alive and just popping in to say HI to all the fellow togoholics. Your welcome Athlov, I'm so glad I sent it to you since my stupid hubby deleted it from me..eh. Great caps and great pic Ali.

You know me Nikki, I'm always searching for togo goodies..

Hi everyone! Thx for the gorgeous pic Ali! I just saved it to my memory stick! Thx for the pics Athlov. I will certainly be checking those out later. Just a reminder SU2 is on tonight. Something to keep us Togoholics happy - more JT on tv!! WooHoo!

Ok so this Mr. Togo pic made me want to make a new avatar. Nothing fancy just Ryan being cute!

Hola Everyone :) I know I havent been on in a week or two, sorry :D

I cant really type a lot because I have to get some things done but I must comment on SU2. I was so excited when he came on, I was waiting for his part to kick in. His adorkable-ness really cheered me up for my very difficult week. The difference between his SU2 role and his CSI:Miami role and the way he portrays both blows my mind! This just backs up the fact that he is just one incredible actor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back