Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep well my Fluffy Twin, dream sweet dreams of DL wub!! And wait do we know if Pam wrote the finale? Cuz if she did I swear I'm buying her flowers and chocolate personally! :D She is my hero for this eppy alone, let alone everything else!!

I love how they went from Stel saying "I wish I'd stayed home sick today" to DL smexing it up...lol, since we know Linds stayed home cuz Danny took her ship, nice continuity there. And for the record, I don't think that scene with Danny falling to ground is him getting shot...I think when Adam yells "Danny look out!" and Danny is holding the gun, if you watch real careful I'm pretty sure you can see something behind him swinging toward his head...so I think he just gets knocked unconcious...no shooting, oh good lord in heaven, please please please let neither Danny nor Linds get shot in this eppy....PLEASE!!!

ETA: Because I cannot get over how hot these pics are...here's a little something fun I made just for all y'all to enjoy...it's currently my to-stare-at-forever-wp!
Could stare at these pics forever!! :devil:

good morning every one :)

the radio is playing Honey can you squeeze me in so Im in total DL mood and Dutch you just completly made my day

I was hoping for a kiss and they give us this. I must send TPTB a thank you card or a fruit basket or something. and Anna is looking just incredible on those pics

and its only 5 days left till its on air

I have a question. what do you think is Lindsays favourite flower. or what kind would Danny give her. somehow I dont see her as the red roses type.

and I just wanted to say that I posted my new DL fic 2 days ago *shyly points to link in her signature* so if anyone is interested ...

oh, and Mo beautiful work

OH MY GOD.
I thought that we were only gonna get a kiss and that rocked as well... but OH MY GOD--IT'S A SEX SCENE! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!! I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN. I saw it and oh my god--it's REALLLLY hot. TPTB rocks. I think that this is the first love scene between canon characters have had within the franchaise! Oh yeah-D/L rock! ;) Oh and I always wondered if Danny took off his glasses during sex--and apparently, YES.

I wonder what they're gonna do with D/L next year. There has to be a follow up after this season's ending with the 'destiny dashed'-thing, right?

hi guys *waves*

I have never posted in this thread before but now... after the promo and teh many rumors about their future...

I like the ship. They're good together, I mean in season two it was fun. Sometimes I was laying on the floor because their lines esp. Lindsays, were so hilarious. It was nice so see them becomming friends and I liked it how Danny has changed since she came to the lab. He grew up. Nice. They had a beautiful relationship... friendship. I was even hoping for more because the chemistry was there. Of course Danny cared about Aiden too, but with Lindsay it was different. Maybe because of their 'interesting' beginning. Who knows... I like it that he could change his mind about her and it was wonderful to see these moments like in 'RSRD' or 'CotP'. Beautiful. For me everything changed it the moment when he looked at her in 'RSRD' when the police officer took his badge. Magic moment. For me he was looking in her eyes or even almost pleading for... understanding?? trust??... i don't know but I saw that it was more for him... more than he ever has felt for Aiden. Fantasting. It was nice to see them having fun together and caring about each other. Thats why i love this show... but then this season started... and it was like WTF!!!???

I understand it, that Anna was pregnant but that doesn't mean that tptb had to tread him like that. God there has been moments when i loved them and when I just wanted to kick their @sses and Lindsays too. Terrible. God her storyline this year was a big mistake. How could she stand him up or tell him what she did in 'LRC'??!! oh god tptb you really think someone would buy it? any normal woman would ever do such a thing to a man like Danny!! uuups!!...sorry guys i guess thats OT
But the thing is that I have felt really sorry for Messer because of what she did to him. But on the other hand I understand it completely why they couldn't be together then, but the storyline sucked anyway... So 'SooH' was on of my fav epi's (but not just because of them) Okay it was a bit bit too cheesy for my taste but it was okay when I saw teh Messer grin at the end. And in the next episode... gosh that was fun. The Messer/Monroe team was back. Nice... And now this.. teh promo. The biggest dream or worst nightmare... hmmm... it's very exciting... this seasons end is going to be a big hit and for this ship especially. Okay so I guess they did it and i must have been a helova night if she couldn't get up for her shift... (damn you Messer... god I don't even want to start to think about what happened there... lol) so the big question is what's after?... I have read the spoilers and kinda don't like the direction they heading...

So earlier in this season Lindasy was kinda the blacksheep in this relationship but now I see tptb wants a revenge...
come on they will sleep together and then this hostage happens... and Danny will have a hard time after that ... okay i understand it, it's okay but why would he blame her for it or break up with her because he switched the shifts. Thats stupid. An other thing is that he'd cheat on her. That's even more stupid. For me it just like tptb doesn't have a storyline at all. They just use clichés. Terrible. I really don't want tptb to make Messer now the @ss in this relationship.
The thing about dashed destiny is I guess the biggest secret for this finale. I really hope that this relationship won't be just a one-season-thing. Can't they be like in season two just with the little difference that they're together. Come on, I don't want form tptb to make them kissing all the time in the lab... but something like in Mac/Peytons case? A relationship at work is possible. They just have to think about it... more than this year... a lot.

But i have hopes that the end of this last epiosde won't have negative consequences for this relationship.

:)

Annie

Greetings all! I can't believe I missed the entire squeeing session. I could hear it from all the way over here! And I'm telling you guys, I'm FAR FAR AWAY! :lol:

Dutch! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those clips! My intentions of writing a flungsty fic was thrown out the window when I saw them! There aint an angsty bone left in my body!!! (for now at least, I feel like normality is returning) Hopefully that lovely feeling will continue to last!

Anyways, see you all later! I have to go grocery shopping :D

Good morning!! *Mo skids into the thread again, still in full-fan-girl-squeeing mode...so hyped and jazzed about our awesome promo spoiler pics that she can't even find a song to sing the accurately expresses how excited she is!* :lol:

Alright I just wanna say...like I did before but even more emphasis now...now that we have these HOT pics before us...these pics and the fact that our ship is starting to sail full force (not that it wasn't before, but now...hello! :devil: )...that's gonna bring all the nasty, scary, hope-dashing rumors and spoilers out of the walls and woodwork in full force! Messers cupcake hon, I would say don't put too much stock in alot of the rumors/spoilers you read until you a) get picture proof, b) hear it from the actors/producers mouths, or c) hear it from me (lol, couldn't help that! :lol: ) Seriously though, I think we're gonna have to really fight a backlash of people trying to ruin our fun...so I say we just ignore them and enjoy our ship...and as for the "Destiny dashed" thing Mr. Zuiker mentioned earlier this year...I think that's more to do with what happens to Danny and that they're most likely going to leave us on a bit of cliffhanger with that...(which I just realized I SOOOO called that like a month ago before we had any spoiler info!! Really I SO did! :lol: ) cuz I honestly do not think it is in Danny's character to leave Linds over something like that, especially after all they've been through this season, and I definitely do not think it's in his character to cheat on her...that would so out of character I would not believe it.

So yeah there's my two cents on that! :D Now that said, let's get back to squeeing!! Man I love this ship, it makes me so happy, and good lord are they HOT!! I mean wow, they look SO amazing...geez! :devil:

Oh by the way Aub wub and Mer bear, if something else like this comes up and you need to contact me asap :lol: just post something on my LJ, cuz that kicks something to my email which I can check at work without getting in trouble! ;) :D

Okay people I just figured out why we are getting such lovely DL in our finale...guess who wrote the finale...not only the lovely talented total DL shipper fan, Miss Pam Veasey, but ALSO the man responsible for our HUG eppy, our "marriage proposal" eppy and our Bug date eppy...Mr. Peter Lenkov!! No wonder we get awesome DL with these two collaborating on our finale! Gah this is awesome!!

I'm so screwed for work today, all I'm gonna be able to do is grin like an idiot and giggle over this! :lol: YAY!!

Alright off I attempt to go...catch y'all later! And remember...we're SO CANON we need a new word for it! ;)

Messers_Cupcake! Welcome, honey... but it is nearly impossible to not feel the way Lindsay did after receiving a call from the Bozeman Prosecuters about a multiple-homicide in which her friends in. She's had Post Traumatic Disorder, I think. I know it wasn't kind of her to reject Danny, but she said it the best she could. She's been hurt before and I for one know how hard it really is to trust somebody again.
As for the promo, in this relationship--they're not making Danny an a**. He's nothing but sweet and he stopped being such a jerk since Season 2. :lol:

delia[/b]] I was wondering the same thing about the glasses during sex too! Haha! Glad to see you back here! The scene is definitely the same day/night as the pool table scene, right? I was just matching up their clothing (or what they had left on!! :devil:) in both scenes.

Welcome Messers_cupcake, I hope there’s no cheating, past offspring, cliché break-up (or a break-up for that matter). I prefer a fresh issue they deal with together as a couple/work through together constructively. carly, I’ll read your fics on the way to my weekend vaca. Liff, it’s great that you can hear us! Have fun food shopping! Be sure to buy M&M cookies or candies.

Mo, thanks for the ‘could stare at these pics forever’…um, yes yes yes! Do you mind if I save it?

Aud[/b] and chell] Aud, "the ship that strips”--- puahahahaha. What am image I’ve got in my mind.. Being insanely obsessed about DL is just fine! “Those caps have gone straight to my carmine folder” – chell, did the same thing!

*Stuffy, are ya coming back to the observation room? or are you too busy with the bedroom :p *

Hey Guys, Im baaaaack! and I come bearing gifts! :D

*hands out mega-packets of M&M's, choc chip cookies and MENTOS! along with other assorted chocolates and CANDY* - i have a mentos and M&M addiction. Goes well with D/L dontcha think? hehe.

Write! wait, Right! Back to writing for me...i need to get this fic into writing before I forget it :)

cheers guys! Enjoy the M&m's!

WE ARE CANON! (yeah...really we need a new word) :D Suggestions anyone?

I bet fanartists will not sleep following the finale
I'm so looking forward to making all kinds of nice wp's and avvie'sMer!...The day after the finale is a public holiday in Holland :D (Ascencion Day) so I will have the whole day... :)

I am so taking control of my tv and my whole apartment to watch this as it airs...I will be squeeing up a storm, you'll hear me all the way where you are!
I suspect I can even hear you all the way where I am! :eek: And I'm so gonna turn of my phones, my door bell and my e-mail alert while watching this ep...DO NOT DISTURB... :D

I have a question. what do you think is Lindsays favourite flower. or what kind would Danny give her. somehow I dont see her as the red roses type.
Well, carolina that's easy...the daisy... ;)

For me everything changed it the moment when he looked at her in 'RSRD' when the police officer took his badge. Magic moment. For me he was looking in her eyes or even almost pleading for... understanding?? trust??... i don't know but I saw that it was more for him...
Messers_cupcake welcome! Great post and I totally agree with you on the RSRD comment...that is still one of my favorite D/L moments...it's the moment when something 'clicked' and everything between them changed forever... :cool:

And I still think that TPTB should have given us a scene where Lindsay explains her behaviour from LRC...we can assume that the night she stood him up was when she got the phone call from Montana, but we never saw her apologize to him or explain that.

And Mo's right...you mustn't take those speculations too serious...spoilers can change and we only know what really happens when we see the actual ep... :)

Okay people I just figured out why we are getting such lovely DL in our finale...guess who wrote the finale...not only the lovely talented total DL shipper fan, Miss Pam Veasey, but ALSO the man responsible for our HUG eppy, our "marriage proposal" eppy and our Bug date eppy...Mr. Peter Lenkov!! No wonder we get awesome DL with these two collaborating on our finale! Gah this is awesome!!
Ooh we really should go shopping all together to find those two the best gift ever :cool:...they really deserve it...The finale will be great!! :D

Delia I had been wondering about the glasses too... :devil: that was one of the first things I noticed... :p

Oh and I finally made those caps from ep #23...just one little D/L scene and the caps are a bit of a letdown after the ones I posted yesterday, but for the archives:

"You look happy..."
S03E23_DL1.jpg

S03E23_DL2.jpg

S03E23_DL3.jpg

Hey guys, after reading the whole thing about the "Destiny Dashed" thing, I can't seem to get it out of my head, (yes there is still room in my head, but those pics took up a lotta room). Anyways, is 'dashed' necessarily a bad thing? Or is my wishful thinking habit kicking in.

I can't see the writers putting another wedge in after all they've gone through this season. We need to see Danny's take on their relationship now... aside from how much he's lovin' it :devil: which we now have visual proof! hehehe.

5 Days to go guys!

Well that's obvious! He lost them in the struggle! :devil: hehehehe. Either that or he's wearin really REALLY really low hangin' jeans :p .....or, its down by his feet...somewhere. Dutch! I believe the pool table room is yours, hehe, kindly locate his pants for us please? :D:D

:devil:

LOL :lol: WoW hotcarmine83 very observant! :cool: I'm impressed :eek:...there are clearly more obsessed people around here.... ;)

And Liff I believe stuffy was having some problems in the living room with pieces of clothing thrown over her cameras :mad:...so I guess that's where his pants are...they are clearly going at it all over the place... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back