Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Hehe, i thought stuffy had the bedroom? And tht scence is definately in the pool table room. You can see the little shelves in one of the pics.

hehehe, there are definately going at it all over the place.:devil:

OMG! This is great! They are so gonna spoil us with the finale! I can't even imagine things going wrong for them!

And er...as far as I'm concerned...Carmine can take his pants of more often :D!

^^ Yeah you're right stuffy's keeping an eye on the bedroom cameras :D...Apparantly that pool table gave them the same ideas that we had when we first saw it :devil:...they're no doubt having very guttery thoughts too... ;)

And I agree Jen TPTB are really giving us more than we could've hoped for...I wonder how long that scene will be :D...there's already so much going on in the finale... :D

...And don't forget his shirts... :devil:

Yeah, I know, I haven't been in here for a while, I just lose myself in this thread as I am far away in the episodes. But my M&M mind is always ready for fresh news and spoilers, pictures and new episodes...

*squeees all over the place, loud and clear* *makes happy smile (and is forced not to put that green smilie in here, because this is a spoiler box)* OMG, I just saw that screencap of the promo in the Lindsay thread, and ran imediately to here...You all can imagine how I feel, you all feel the same way! So I don't need to take this much longer, and repeat everything that was said before. This is good for D/L. It's a good, not to mention completely hot scene, and my heart is full of joy right now! That is it! We are going in the right direction. I just want to keep it this way for a long time *crosses fingers*

Do yall think that they will have sex before or after Danny is shot/hurt?

ah, pants everywhere! :devil:

i'm off for the weekend but just wanted to drop in to wish the long-time moms, the new moms, the moms-to-be, godmothers, stepmoms, etc. a very happy (and early) mother's day 2007! :).

i wonder: what would the Danny/Lindsay kids do for their mom? Or better yet, what would Danny do for Mother's Day for Lindsay?? ;)

Happy shipping, love you DL!

That's such a sweet thought! I can just see Danny Jrs running around the house trying to cook mommy breakfast :D so cute. And Danny, well...that all depends on the time of day you see...and wherether or not the kids are asleep in bed *wink* :devil: Of course, such things should be confined to their bedroom, hehehe. During the day however, I can see Danny takin' some of mommy's chores. Ah..the scene is so domestic it gives the word fluffy a new meaning. :lol:

Hehe, but that's just me...

Anywho, i've seen the trailer for the finale so many times now, I've probably memorised it by heart. I can't believe so much is happening in one episode tho. At least CSI doesnt normally do "to be continued"'s CoTP ended in a suitable place...sorta. There's really so much going on in that ep i think we're all gonna be at the edge of our seats, or at least till our scene when we experience a collective sigh and then large bouts of squeeeing. After which we find all traces of D/L shippers curled up on the floor hugging something squishy with dreamy looks in their eyes. Momentarily before we see Hawkes running around with a machine gun. :D

I think that the love scene--god, I love saying "Love Scene"--would be BEFORE all the drama. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that TPTB will only top the fluff/the sex with some serious angst

messermonroe, I just keep watching your signature over and over again and I so wish I was the one leaning on Danny's shoulder. :D I wish I was there to watch Danny and Lindsay actually kiss. They came so close, stupid camras. See if I was there I could have pushed their heads together, it would have worked!!

if it was after the drama it would be awesome, cause they would realize their feelings after he gets hurt. But I think they dont need something like that to happen for them to realize :D

Ummm:
I think you might not have understood me, but I think that the love scene is going to be BEFORE the angst.... Because from spoilers, our Poor Danno is gonna get pretty bruised and hurt--which means that he might have trouble having sex. :rolleyes: You know what I mean? With a bruised hip or something, it's gonna be hard... :lol: If you get what I mean.

I know, thats why I said if it happened after the angst.

I swear I am more excited about this than I am the lost finale, LOL

* I come in bringing chips and salsa and cheese dip. Who doen't love cheese dip?**

The finale. Even though we saw a little bit of their love scene, it was full of passion. I see the scene coming together like this: they rush togther meeting as one. I don't see Danny being "rough" with here, I see 2 individuals who have not truly got to show how they feel about each other and it just bulid up inside them. That's how i see it.

Hey Vexus sweetie! We've missed you!
Oh sorry, Ker. I get you now.
Vex[/b]]Absolutely, sweetie! I totally see that too. It's full of passion and love and just seems as if they really are crazy about each other. Just real passion and it just seems so... real. As if everything is finally coming together for the both of them. I don't see Danny being rough either, just really gentle and soft. Like caring and tender... :) I love that!!

It's Friday, Friday, Friday..."Oh happy day, Oh happy day!" Mo skips into the thread, high on the D/L smex, and so much more addicted than ever that she may NEVER survive it...but if that's the case, what a way to go! :devil: :D Hello my lovelies, welcome to our lovely weekend, and what will undoubtably prove to be many hours full of D/L speculation and love! :D

I cannot wait for the finale my friends...seriously I've got the coutdown down to hours...120 hours and 40 minutes...and that is in no way sad :rolleyes: or obsessed! ;) Lol! :lol:
on Danny's missing jeans! WOW!! And Del yeah I'm with ya...how freakin' awesome is to say "D/L love scene" as something that IS going to happen not just what we want to happen! I LOVE it! And Aud love, we SO called the pool table smex...that's awesome! *High five's her Fluffy Twin!*

Dutch thanks for the cute caps from this last week...they are so adorable! Love it! ;)

Oh and I forgot...I bought the TVguide today, with high hopes of something DL in there...and I was not disappointed! :D
"Meanwhile Danny and Lindsay quit trying to ignore that heat between them. Finally!" I love it, TVguide's a DL fan too!!Yay! :D

So have a happy Friday everyone...I'm off to have some fun of my own! :D Though we all know I'll be back! Heehee! :lol:

*Mo skips out, humming happily to herself!* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back